Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin. - page 95. (Read 132683 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
February 06, 2016, 05:43:33 PM
i think it is good to sell btc with the price rising, for example selling 1/10 every $50 rise so that if the price falls again you would be in profit in USD, I don't think it is smart to sell BTC when it's falling since mostly it recovers.

It would not be smart with this upcoming market to sell your coins at all.
I think it would be the stupidest thing you could do if you want to lose profit.

That is indeed very smart. Store is always good because you lose namely nothing.
If you are going to keep good save and it may be that you can extract much more profit later and have therefore more money. So patience is very important.

I find that really quite clever. I really agree with you. I would not sell it now.
Because the price is in fact really very low and you never know what might happen later.

Exactly, this is not the right time to sell as the price is very low, we need to wait for the right time to sell coins when price atleast crosses $600 mark, we should wait till next halving as it is expected that price will raise after halving.

Not the right time to sell, it is right time to buy, I am trying my best to buy and earn as many coins as possible at a moment, as more coins in wallet will lead to more profit in future, so holding my bitcoins for the future.
Activity: 196
February 06, 2016, 03:29:21 PM
i think it is good to sell btc with the price rising, for example selling 1/10 every $50 rise so that if the price falls again you would be in profit in USD, I don't think it is smart to sell BTC when it's falling since mostly it recovers.

I think it would be the stupidest thing you could do if you want to lose profit.

That is indeed very smart. Store is always good because you lose namely nothing.
If you are going to keep good save and it may be that you can extract much more profit later and have therefore more money. So patience is very important.

I find that really quite clever. I really agree with you. I would not sell it now.
Because the price is in fact really very low and you never know what might happen later.

Exactly, this is not the right time to sell as the price is very low, we need to wait for the right time to sell coins when price atleast crosses $600 mark, we should wait till next halving as it is expected that price will raise after halving.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
February 06, 2016, 02:43:31 PM

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
February 06, 2016, 02:27:23 PM

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
February 06, 2016, 01:37:09 PM
I think that people are getting scared that the price of Bitcoin is too stable. Not many people are selling though.
It is good as before halving we only need some good buy force rather than people being panic and selling. It seems those panicers have already emptied their coins, now we will see pump good one. Shocked
Activity: 406
February 06, 2016, 12:17:40 PM
i will not sell any of my coins too, actually i think that it is better to save it up in order to wait for a price increase
Activity: 196
February 06, 2016, 11:33:57 AM
I think that people are getting scared that the price of Bitcoin is too stable. Not many people are selling though.

Bitcoin can never be stable, just wait for few months and you will see the difference, the price will reach the moon after halving and that is the reason people are not selling their bitcoins at a moment, So holding at a moment is best option.

Lets hope so that it value would  be skyrocket in near future, so it is better not to sell any coin at a moment, and holding bitcoin at a moment is the right thing to do, as when price falls down people get panic and sell their all bitcoins at lower price.
Activity: 238
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 06, 2016, 09:43:15 AM

Bitcoin can never be stable, just wait for few months and you will see the difference, the price will reach the moon after halving and that is the reason people are not selling their bitcoins at a moment, So holding at a moment is best option.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
February 05, 2016, 09:27:59 PM
people do not like the prices stable. precisely the market demand to be weak because stable prices, volume in each exchange decreased drasitis
but when prices go up and down, volume and greater demand
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
February 05, 2016, 08:31:28 PM
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
February 05, 2016, 06:43:17 PM

Yes since bitcoin's value has been falling it's not the best time to sell just holding on to Bitcoin will be a smart move rather than selling it at lesser price and regretting later on
Yeah, I'm currently postponing purchases with bitcoin due to the low prices. I'd like to see the price get to 450 dollars before I touch any of my coins, except for very minor purchases.
Activity: 714
February 05, 2016, 05:59:13 PM

Yes since bitcoin's value has been falling it's not the best time to sell just holding on to Bitcoin will be a smart move rather than selling it at lesser price and regretting later on
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
February 05, 2016, 05:49:49 PM
It would actually be a good idea to sell coin as it goes down. Then you can buy at the dip a get a few free sats!
Activity: 504
February 05, 2016, 03:35:38 PM
As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley

Yep. I believe in that as well. Whales are just pushing the price down so that they can buy low because they know it will skyrocket right before the halving.
Hold your coins!
Activity: 308
February 05, 2016, 03:31:12 PM
I don't think it will happen soon, i mean a big price rise. but when it comes I will be there.
Not having sold my coins yet.
Activity: 126
The trouble is you think you have time.
February 05, 2016, 01:32:11 PM
Me neither it would not be smart.
I am gonna hold my bitcoins till the end of this year for sure.
I think we just need to wait till its time to sell.

You shouldn't wait that long. There's a lot of speculation going around that bitcoin will reach $1000 before or after halving.
You should sell when that time is here. Selling below that price range wouldn't get you as much profit.
Activity: 280
February 05, 2016, 12:08:08 PM
Me neither it would not be smart.
I am gonna hold my bitcoins till the end of this year for sure.
I think we just need to wait till its time to sell.
Activity: 616
February 05, 2016, 11:42:05 AM
That is indeed very wise I think. It is also better to sell anything else you sell it for a low price and that would be a shame.
I would if I were your just going to wait calmly and see what happens.
Activity: 252
February 05, 2016, 09:45:56 AM

If the price rises to $700, it is profitable to sell. But will you buy back when the price drops to $600? Will you regret if the price rises further?
Activity: 546
February 05, 2016, 05:57:19 AM

Pages:
Jump to: