Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin. - page 92. (Read 132683 times)

Activity: 623
Merit: 262
February 13, 2016, 09:32:19 AM
i dont think to sell any coin because i belive its price will increase and if i have money i will buy more coin.

I think the price is quite low at around $375. It is good time to buy. The price could rise when bitcon becomes popular.

It is now above $380+ but still, I don't recommend selling any coins yet... if price reaches $500 or above might be the good time to sell..  Smiley

Yeah but there are very less risktakers who can hold on to bitcoin because most of us end up selling bitcoin once the price goes down but i wont do that mistake rather i will buy when the price is low
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
February 13, 2016, 07:09:31 AM
As I said before don't sell but also spending some won't hurt... it's good for the BTC economy.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
February 13, 2016, 05:00:28 AM
i dont think to sell any coin because i belive its price will increase and if i have money i will buy more coin.

I think the price is quite low at around $375. It is good time to buy. The price could rise when bitcon becomes popular.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
February 12, 2016, 10:37:12 AM
That is indeed the wisest. I also think it's smarter to keep it, but then you have to take the risk that you will make a profit.
You can also include a loss. But that is always quite unpredictable.

Exactly, there is no guarantee that you will make profits in future, as the price of bitcoin is unpredictable and even it can go below to $100, nothing can be assured when it comes to bitcoin, but holding for next couple of months would be good decision.
Activity: 434
February 12, 2016, 09:47:42 AM
That is indeed the wisest. I also think it's smarter to keep it, but then you have to take the risk that you will make a profit.
You can also include a loss. But that is always quite unpredictable.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
February 12, 2016, 09:06:09 AM
I will not sell any coins. I will just use it to buy things. This will help the circulation of the bitcoin and increase its value gradually.
True. most people only using bitcoin to their advantage only, such as gambling, trade, and exchange it into fiat,
I rarely see people who use it to buy something, but it is very helpful to the bitcoin

I totally agree with you. The value is in fact so low that it is a sin to sell it.
People need patience and must wait quietly for a good price.
Yeah but you never know what can happen.

Exactly the future of bitcoin is unpredictable and that is the reason that  makes bitcoin more attractive as we keep constant watch on the price of bitcoins, as we want to make some good profits on investment that we made in bitcoins.

It's always a question of what you're seeking. Btc lacks stability and THIS might not help its adoption...
Activity: 196
February 12, 2016, 08:47:00 AM
I will not sell any coins. I will just use it to buy things. This will help the circulation of the bitcoin and increase its value gradually.
True. most people only using bitcoin to their advantage only, such as gambling, trade, and exchange it into fiat,
I rarely see people who use it to buy something, but it is very helpful to the bitcoin

I totally agree with you. The value is in fact so low that it is a sin to sell it.

Exactly the future of bitcoin is unpredictable and that is the reason that  makes bitcoin more attractive as we keep constant watch on the price of bitcoins, as we want to make some good profits on investment that we made in bitcoins.
Activity: 434
February 12, 2016, 04:16:19 AM

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
February 11, 2016, 09:11:50 PM
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 11, 2016, 08:19:52 PM
im also holding atleast to the end of the year and after that i make a decision to hold them or sell them for a profit if any Smiley

I think I will hold the coins for long term. If I need to spend money, I will spend the fiat first and keep my bitcoins.

That's a good idea to keep your coins as much as possible and never sell if not needed.. and just use your fiat money in your expenses, converting our coins to fiat must be a last option..  Smiley

I am totally not letting go of my bitcoins hahaha. I'd rather sell my beloved guitars than my bitcoins.
Afterall, BTC's are investment, they will yield a lot of money in the future.

hahaha,, so you too have passion in guitars,,, yeah, don't sell any of your coins, lets just wait til price soar high, its a good time to invest right now instead of playing guitar..  Smiley
Activity: 196
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
February 11, 2016, 07:33:49 PM
im also holding atleast to the end of the year and after that i make a decision to hold them or sell them for a profit if any Smiley

I think I will hold the coins for long term. If I need to spend money, I will spend the fiat first and keep my bitcoins.

That's a good idea to keep your coins as much as possible and never sell if not needed.. and just use your fiat money in your expenses, converting our coins to fiat must be a last option..  Smiley

I am totally not letting go of my bitcoins hahaha. I'd rather sell my beloved guitars than my bitcoins.
Afterall, BTC's are investment, they will yield a lot of money in the future.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
February 11, 2016, 07:06:44 PM
Activity: 774
February 11, 2016, 11:25:07 AM
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
February 11, 2016, 11:07:51 AM
This year we will pass halving, so I'm sure there will be an increase in price. good for you continue to hold until the end of the year Smiley
if we hold all btc they will be no raise in price so keep moving it and have risk Wink
yes people believe halving could make prices rise, so before halving a lot of people who buy bitcoin and this will also help prices continue to rise. of course all have risk, but this risk is not too great. because bitcoin prices fluctuate
Activity: 122
February 11, 2016, 06:48:44 AM
i dont think to sell my coins long time and i m thinking to buy more coin because for future.
Activity: 464
February 11, 2016, 04:24:40 AM
As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley
i agree with you,but i hope you always watching out bitcoin price,stay on you laptop,and keep watch bitcoin chart,i think bitcoin price not stable,and really fluctuate.
Activity: 462
February 11, 2016, 02:04:26 AM
This year we will pass halving, so I'm sure there will be an increase in price. good for you continue to hold until the end of the year Smiley
if we hold all btc they will be no raise in price so keep moving it and have risk Wink
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
February 10, 2016, 11:15:44 PM
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 10, 2016, 10:41:57 PM

Activity: 854
February 10, 2016, 07:25:34 AM

Pages:
Jump to: