Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin. - page 91. (Read 132683 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
February 14, 2016, 08:49:42 AM
i dont think to sell any coin because i belive its price will increase and if i have money i will buy more coin.

I think the price is quite low at around $375. It is good time to buy. The price could rise when bitcon becomes popular.

It is now above $380+ but still, I don't recommend selling any coins yet... if price reaches $500 or above might be the good time to sell..  Smiley

Yeah but there are very less risktakers who can hold on to bitcoin because most of us end up selling bitcoin once the price goes down but i wont do that mistake rather i will buy when the price is low
I think bitcoin prices still going up. might reach $ 400 or maybe more this week,
I would suggest continue to be patient to hold, and it's better to buy now. because at this time the price will rise again
i wish that to i'm waiting for btc to reach 450$ to sell the half i have and wait for the price to go down

The price is already over $400. But it is difficult to say if it will stay here. It was above $400 a few weeks ago.
I guess this will be as before. stable at $390-420. but I hope the end of the month could reach at least $450 Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
February 14, 2016, 08:37:09 AM
i agree, im not going to sell any coins too, i believe in bitcoin and i believe in the big price rise
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
February 14, 2016, 08:04:38 AM
i dont think to sell any coin because i belive its price will increase and if i have money i will buy more coin.

I think the price is quite low at around $375. It is good time to buy. The price could rise when bitcon becomes popular.

It is now above $380+ but still, I don't recommend selling any coins yet... if price reaches $500 or above might be the good time to sell..  Smiley

Yeah but there are very less risktakers who can hold on to bitcoin because most of us end up selling bitcoin once the price goes down but i wont do that mistake rather i will buy when the price is low
I think bitcoin prices still going up. might reach $ 400 or maybe more this week,
I would suggest continue to be patient to hold, and it's better to buy now. because at this time the price will rise again

The price is already over $400. But it is difficult to say if it will stay here. It was above $400 a few weeks ago.
I guess this will be as before. stable at $390-420. but I hope the end of the month could reach at least $450 Smiley
Activity: 252
February 14, 2016, 07:14:26 AM

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
February 14, 2016, 06:37:02 AM

Activity: 420
February 13, 2016, 09:26:21 PM

if the last week you can be patient, you can sell it in today, profits $ 10 to sell at $ 390
Activity: 378
February 13, 2016, 05:59:58 PM
I have holded it too long and I will hold it till next halving, and would sell all my coins, I hope that price would be higher after that, So at  a moment I am not gonna sell any coin, I would just prefer to hold it.

That's wrong. Never sell ALL. Always keep some coins in your stash in case something unexpected happens.
I'm holding my coins too but if we see big price jump I'd sell %50-80 of my stash, not %100.

It's always good to have a backup plan. Never go all the way with your money. Just in case.
Activity: 636
Merit: 500
February 13, 2016, 05:49:31 PM
I have holded it too long and I will hold it till next halving, and would sell all my coins, I hope that price would be higher after that, So at  a moment I am not gonna sell any coin, I would just prefer to hold it.

That's wrong. Never sell ALL. Always keep some coins in your stash in case something unexpected happens.
I'm holding my coins too but if we see big price jump I'd sell %50-80 of my stash, not %100.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
February 13, 2016, 04:33:48 PM
I am planning to sell my coins if it reaches to $600 I have kept that figure in my mind, so I am waiting for that day to come maybe I need to wait for next 5 to 6 months but I can afford to wait till then.
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 13, 2016, 04:01:58 PM
I will not sell until the price reaches to $1k till then I am holding my coins, I  am not at all in hurry to sell my bitcoins at this price, as I am sure the value would be much more after halving.

I'm afraid that you'll have to keep your coins for a long time if that's your goal.
Activity: 287
February 13, 2016, 03:37:12 PM
I will not sell until the price reaches to $1k till then I am holding my coins, I  am not at all in hurry to sell my bitcoins at this price, as I am sure the value would be much more after halving.
Activity: 224
February 13, 2016, 02:10:32 PM
Well don't keep idle but buy something for them, i'm pretty sure he meant to don't sell them for real life money
Activity: 210
February 13, 2016, 01:50:32 PM
yeah, don't sell it! Wait till they'll raise a bit,then sell if you want to, but for now, just keep them

That's the right thing to do, at a moment holding is the best option, as the price would be higher in future, so selling at a moment cannot give us good profits.
ok don't sell it but don't save it in your wallet that will effect the price of bitcoin and it will go down

Exactly, do not keep your bitcoins idle, in fact it should be actively spend, and there should be a circulation of bitcoins which will lead to more higher price in future.
Activity: 462
February 13, 2016, 01:42:28 PM
yeah, don't sell it! Wait till they'll raise a bit,then sell if you want to, but for now, just keep them

That's the right thing to do, at a moment holding is the best option, as the price would be higher in future, so selling at a moment cannot give us good profits.
ok don't sell it but don't save it in your wallet that will effect the price of bitcoin and it will go down
Activity: 196
February 13, 2016, 01:40:03 PM

Activity: 406
February 13, 2016, 11:34:25 AM
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
February 13, 2016, 11:18:24 AM
i am not selling any of my bitcoins either and no one should do that too because bitcoin is the future of all money

what you are telling is correct but if you trading then the cost of your buying price will also get lowered and with the same capital you can be able to hold the more bitcoins. I use to sell my bitcoins for my personal expenses but next day itself i do some trading in bitcoins and earn it back and some sports trading also.
Activity: 434
Merit: 511
February 13, 2016, 11:00:40 AM
No have the same with my mintcoins,

I had the possibility to sell 1 Mil+ coins when they where 60+ satoshi!

I could have tripled my mints, there are so many possibility's to sell the coins at a high price and buy back at a lower price.
But because I believe that the price of the coin will skyrocket, and have the feeling I missed out when the price really goes up
Activity: 504
February 13, 2016, 10:33:15 AM
i am not selling any of my bitcoins either and no one should do that too because bitcoin is the future of all money
Activity: 179
February 13, 2016, 09:34:59 AM
thats the great idea in my opinion because of a potential that bitcoin price will rise soon
Pages:
Jump to: