Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm refunding the victims of my terrible scam - page 2. (Read 8960 times)

rjk
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
1ngldh
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Randy,
Please see transaction id eW91IGd1eXMgYXJlIHNtYXJ0ZXIgdGhhbiB5b3UnZCB0aGluaw==

Thanks,
Terry
Dear Terry,

I was recently in downtown Minneapolis and was approached by a remarkably skinny, twitchy, and toothless fellow who needed bus fare to Chicago after losing his wallet and having his car stolen and his wife running off with his children all on the same day, not to mention that he just got paroled and wanted to make a better life for himself. I gave him $20, the exact amount he needed to complete the purchase of the ticket. I was utterly dismayed to see him panhandling on the same corner, three days after I gave him the money to chase his dreams.

Please send my refund to 1FFfN9R2hg7uXcjMCoF5PvnkiCxzpTzDhg at your earliest convenience.

Regards,

Randy Folds

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
I'd send you a few bitcents on a loan you wouldn't have to return if you had an address lying around somewhere Smiley
Hey, thanks!

Keep the bitcents. As a student, I'm sure you'll make more use of them than I ever would.
*winds up his computer power supply to respond to the message*
Heh, thanks, will do Smiley

Anyway, now that your name is cleared, we can all safely trade with you. Now, last I heard you had some awesome accounts to some service or other, no?

I lol'ed.
Activity: 714
Merit: 504
^SEM img of Si wafer edge, scanned 2012-3-12.
I'd send you a few bitcents on a loan you wouldn't have to return if you had an address lying around somewhere Smiley
Hey, thanks!

Keep the bitcents. As a student, I'm sure you'll make more use of them than I ever would.
*winds up his computer power supply to respond to the message*
Heh, thanks, will do Smiley

Anyway, now that your name is cleared, we can all safely trade with you. Now, last I heard you had some awesome accounts to some service or other, no?
Hey, thanks!

Activity: 518
But now I can't find Terry's posts by looking for the red x's.
I will do anything for you people!

Thanks Terry. Things are back to how they should be.
Activity: 714
Merit: 504
^SEM img of Si wafer edge, scanned 2012-3-12.
Ahahaha epic! I'd send you a few bitcents on a loan you wouldn't have to return if you had an address lying around somewhere Smiley
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
i'm new here.  what was the terry scam, besides bitscalper that is.

He wasn't involved in bitscalper. CoinExchanger was.

Terry just sold some shit that ended up getting reversed and didn't send the customers back their money until now.

Anything else you hear on the forums is a running gag and inside joke.

i know.  i read the thread, and was joking along.

what was the item?
i'm new here.  what was the terry scam, besides bitscalper that is.

He wasn't involved in bitscalper. CoinExchanger was.

Terry just sold some shit that ended up getting reversed and didn't send the customers back their money until now.

Anything else you hear on the forums is a running gag and inside joke.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
i'm new here.  what was the terry scam, besides bitscalper that is.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
What about TradeHill's money blocked on Dwolla. On what position is on the list?

Now that was funny as hell! Cheesy
Activity: 134
What about TradeHill's money blocked on Dwolla. On what position is on the list?
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
Epic stupidity is epic...
rjk
1ngldh
are you going to refund Zhoutong too?
Yes. I am very sorry about my recent malicious endeavours. Anyone affected by the recent intrusions should contact me via Private Message for a full and complete refund.

Thank you.

<3
zomg hax
Yes. I am very sorry about my recent malicious endeavours. Anyone affected by the recent intrusions should contact me via Private Message for a full and complete refund.

Thank you.

<3

Thank you.
Bro
Activity: 218
Pages:
Jump to: