Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm refunding the victims of my terrible scam - page 3. (Read 8960 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Terry go edit your first post to let those retards that didn't read the whole thread know you're not bitscalper.

noooooooooo! retards gone wild could become a successful franchise.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
Terry go edit your first post to let those retards that didn't read the whole thread know you're not bitscalper.
Activity: 240
Merit: 250
LULZ bitscalper
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
In today's installment of Retards Gone Wild:
Hi, I saw your message on the forum. I had an account on bitscalper ([email protected]) into which I deposited 3.26032 BTC. I tried a couple times to get it out, most recently on Feb 22 (accidentally hit the submit button 3 times).  If you could refund that amount to 16rWqgKwYX6rJuhGmikx9ndt6C9swtTRNm that would be great. There was a tiny amount of scalping profit but I don't mind at all if you just send me the amount of my original deposit. Thanks  Smiley

I deposited 20 btc in bitscalper. Here is the transaction.

Date: 02/02/2012 14:19
To: 1EYUuxLtKuFFevRuShepev1xiDbU1FsH8E
Debit: -20.00 BTC
Net amount: -20.00 BTC

Upon trying to withdraw them, it never happened.

I'm pm'ing you with regards to bitscalper. I had 5 BTC in with the account [email protected]
rjk
Activity: 448
1ngldh
Hi,

It seems that you are somewhat related to bitsclaper and offering to refund, the money that was sent there!
I sent 10BTC there, asked for withdrawal for a few weeks now and nothing happened, please send back to this address:

1HNggn8oDBXdtVzD9Q1Run5bn31ojudL3E

Regards,

[Retard]
NOTE TO BITSCALPER USERS: TERRYTIBBS HAS NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH THAT PARTICULAR SCAM

Thank you, and stop harassing him.
Hi,

It seems that you are somewhat related to bitsclaper and offering to refund, the money that was sent there!
I sent 10BTC there, asked for withdrawal for a few weeks now and nothing happened, please send back to this address:

1HNggn8oDBXdtVzD9Q1Run5bn31ojudL3E

Regards,

[Retard]
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
i lost $200 to your damn scam 13kvAdmJharHgynmjhiwz2UvcsHWuUY8Fg my account
It is no surprise that someone that would put $200 into bitscalper would not be able to tell that terrytibbs had nothing to do with it
Activity: 266
The king and the pawn go in the same box @ endgame
Your assistance with Litecoins progress alone should have been enough to remove that label.
Heh, Luke-jr would prefer that all litecoiners be labeled scammers  Wink

Of course he does. Does that surprise you? He’s a fraternity elitist scumbag that thinks only he has the correct answer to all of life’s problems and a cold calculating manipulator that will use everything at this disposal to get his own way. I wouldn’t trust him to park my car if he was working as a valet.
His Git hub profile pic makes him look like hes twacked on on meth!

Well that's nothing, my everything-profile-pic makes me look like I'm hopped up on goofballs.
But you are a magazine editor! that is normal for your chosen profession!

I wonder if you were able to keep a straight face when you said "profession" in relation to me.

Your avatar made it hard to keep one
i lost $200 to your damn scam 13kvAdmJharHgynmjhiwz2UvcsHWuUY8Fg my account
Activity: 588
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
Hey, least I’d trust you to park my car. Hell, I’d let you borrow it but I wouldn’t expect it back for a few days and I’d have to clean the apple juice and hooker drool off the back seat. LOL

Congratulations on such a loaded statement. I won't begin to explain the possible meanings.
Your assistance with Litecoins progress alone should have been enough to remove that label.

Of course he does. Does that surprise you? He’s a fraternity elitist scumbag that thinks only he has the correct answer to all of life’s problems and a cold calculating manipulator that will use everything at this disposal to get his own way. I wouldn’t trust him to park my car if he was working as a valet.

Well that's nothing, my everything-profile-pic makes me look like I'm hopped up on goofballs.

I wonder if you were able to keep a straight face when you said "profession" in relation to me.

rjk
1ngldh
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Trooper would be the proper word in this instance.  Unless this is all theatrics, then you could possibly use trouper.
Hahaha I love watching these idiots scramble like eggs to get their refunds after it had been pointed out several times that Bitscalper was highly suspicious.
Have I been misinformed that you are responsible for bitscalper and are offering refunds ?

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
But now I can't find Terry's posts by looking for the red x's.
I know. It sort of became his avatar...  Undecided

I'm glad that it's finally gone, though. :thumbsup:
rjk
1ngldh
Here is a trooper for you:

Grin
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Glad to see you in good standings, terrytibbs. What a trouper!

~Bruno~

Aside: I wanted to make sure I used the correct word--trooper or trouper. I'm still not sure, but check out the quoted text below.

A screenwriter, Vance apparently thought of himself as belonging to the acting profession, yet he used an unexpected spelling.
With two words so similar in origin, meaning, and pronunciation, mix-ups are bound to occur.
Bottom line: If the context has to do with courage, trooper is appropriate. If the context has to do with cooperation, dependability, and the show business attitude of “the show must go on,” then trouper is the word to use.
I once taught a seventh grade class that included a girl suffering from leukemia. She attended school when she could. When she couldn’t, she still did her homework and sent it in. The day I learned that she’d died, I found her last assignment in my mailbox. That little girl was both a trooper and a trouper.

Therefore I ask, is terrytibbs a trooper or a trouper or both?
Pages:
Jump to: