Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm refunding the victims of my terrible scam - page 4. (Read 8960 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
The king and the pawn go in the same box @ endgame
Congrats on having your gold coins back TT! Smiley
Activity: 518
But now I can't find Terry's posts by looking for the red x's. On a more serious note, glad this worked out.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
Here's another good one I just received:
Hi, I'm looking for a refund for bitscalper. My account was *. I'm not sure the total amount I deposited, Currently there was about 81btc in my account and 90 in pending withdrawals. About 21btc of that was interest. I am not looking to get the interest back, just what I put in.

Thanks

Yeah Terry, you piece of shit, where's my refund for that bad bottle of coke that restaurant gave me 10 years ago? WHY U NO GIVE REFUND TO EVERYONE FOR EVERY SCAM EVER?
LOL seems we have really thick people around here. Y U NO GIVE ME REFUND FOR THAT $100K I PAID TO THAT NIGERIAN PRINCE!
Activity: 574
From zero to hero just like that!

Who says that redemption stories don't come true?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128
Good for you Terry.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
Hi, I'm looking for a refund for bitscalper. My account was *. I'm not sure the total amount I deposited, Currently there was about 81btc in my account and 90 in pending withdrawals. About 21btc of that was interest. I am not looking to get the interest back, just what I put in.

Thanks

Yeah Terry, you piece of shit, where's my refund for that bad bottle of coke that restaurant gave me 10 years ago? WHY U NO GIVE REFUND TO EVERYONE FOR EVERY SCAM EVER?
Activity: 560
Merit: 501

Thanks
Activity: 305
Trust but confirm!
I got refund 2btc, waiting for confirmations
but i know they will be shown asap.

As a sidenote: If you want to make your addresses illegible, use a filled black bar. With some effort I would be able to find that address you "obscured" easily. But in this case it's easier to just take those first characters of the address terry sent to, and then find a bunch of other addresses owned by you due to association in transactions.

Just a heads up. Send me a PM if you want to fix this retroactively and would like me to remove the picture from my post.

Nah no need to Smiley if someone really has nothing better to do then be my quest and solve it Cheesy I m no too paranoid person Cheesy
Activity: 714
Merit: 504
^SEM img of Si wafer edge, scanned 2012-3-12.

As a sidenote: If you want to make your addresses illegible, use a filled black bar. With some effort I would be able to find that address you "obscured" easily. But in this case it's easier to just take those first characters of the address terry sent to, and then find a bunch of other addresses owned by you due to association in transactions.

Just a heads up. Send me a PM if you want to fix this retroactively and would like me to remove the picture from my post.
I just received what is probably the nicest and most sincere message I've ever gotten on these boards:
I bought a couple of codes from you, but I am not seeking a refund. You seem like a fair dealer who got screwed by a bad supplier.

Anyway, pay this forward sometime in the future to someone else needing redemption.

Take care.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
I got my refund
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
I'm all settled up with Terry... good to go for me.

I didn't ignore your request, I just got home and checked my wallet.
Because Inaba has completely ignored my request to verify in this thread that a refund has taken place, I'm posting it myself:
Hey,

You sent me these two codes for a total of 4 BTC:

https://www.spotify.com/code/PHKDh2WceG
https://www.spotify.com/code/cUsE8uk2hX

1.5 BTC refund and we're even.

Go ahead and send to address in my sig.

Thanks!
1.5 BTC incoming!
Please confirm in this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/im-refunding-the-victims-of-my-terrible-scam-65946
The address in his signature is 168Bgg6HL6bLiUxQDBbdmHRbXtSsMixYCT. Transaction ID 2b1d9541de080f1736766f6364619c9d4d3d45eda45a3c68809cd025292a09f1.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
bitcoin hundred-aire
does this means that terrytibbs will get rid of the scammer tag?
can we have a 'reformed' tag on this forum? Cheesy

He was never a scammer in my opinion.  He doesn't need a reformed tag Smiley
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
does this means that terrytibbs will get rid of the scammer tag?
can we have a 'reformed' tag on this forum? Cheesy
I hope that we're able to find everyone and get them to reply to you so we can remove that tag of yours!
I'm quite satisfied with the terms theymos and I have been able to work out. There shouldn't be a problem.
Activity: 266
The king and the pawn go in the same box @ endgame
I Like what you are doing here Terry.
+1
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
Good job, TT! I hope that we're able to find everyone and get them to reply to you so we can remove that tag of yours! I'll dig through my PMs to see if I have anything from anybody else.

Edit: Bleh, totally forgot that I didn't head this investigation. I don't have information from anybody. Sad
Activity: 305
Trust but confirm!

As in "good will" we decided to share loss.

Im happy to announce that im good with refund amount of 2btc.

At my part, this case is closed and sealed.

I also want to state " i have no hard feelings."

Best regards, rTech

February 23, 2012, 09:39:30 PM
Terry, Matthew was next to me and wanted me to take the time to tell you that he is happy you did this and gives you a thumbs up. He actually said "Thumbs up--- in the butt!" but I didn't want to repeat that.. which I just did.
Haha! Tell Matt I said "Hi!", and that he should work on his ban evasion techniques.
Pages:
Jump to: