Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm sharing 0.00025* BTC per Bitcoin you own by signing a message [about ended] - page 2. (Read 7548 times)

legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool

Two people took the opportunity to speculate: I'll sell their share on August 3. I'm curious to see how this turns out for the price.

I one of the two persons who took the opportunity to speculate, looking forward to see if it pays out. It would be nice to see if it rises again toward the next Airdrop.  In 3 weeks we will know if this was the smart move!
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Crunching numbers!
Unfortunately this deal is so good that most people decided to go on their own. I've never made it a secret, of course you can do that and claim 100%. I've lost some customers this month, and only had one new one. That means the total amount linked through me dropped from 48 to 11 BTC.

The Byteball price dropped quite a lot again, it was 0.355 BTC yesterday, and 0.23551 BTC per GBYTE when I sold.
For my loyal customers: if you don't do anything, you're in again next month (August 7).

Payments
Some people responded here in the thread, some per PM, and some per email. I won't reveal who gets and owns what, I will only show the txid of payments: e5241d81e554ffa64327640dbb0503f2918081d120f8b187ef03601cb60232e3.
Feel free to respond here though!

Two people took the opportunity to speculate: I'll sell their share on August 3. I'm curious to see how this turns out for the price.

One person requested payout in Doge. Txid: 42afb3f02f582728fcf20a7e9f164230a642d9c969edb2e8a5926e485419c153

Please stay seated for the next round! Or at least come back in about 4 weeks. I'll update this thread later again.
legendary
5 hours left to join, after that I'll sleep Smiley

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
4VKOKOM6PSZBSZKMIYM7M3ZRGBFKBN3B
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1C1NktVMrqwUGyBBCgPzz3ZuEBH3XZEimF
H44GONOB8uPhyn06nE477JcLdJWZzT5PGgzXSXID9/ZMCTUDtLgUsxzCY0A0bykF2YW8UXDULL4XR85AiBFIdl0=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
You're in. You have less than 12 hours to fund your address.
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
Code:
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1C1NktVMrqwUGyBBCgPzz3ZuEBH3XZEimF
H44GONOB8uPhyn06nE477JcLdJWZzT5PGgzXSXID9/ZMCTUDtLgUsxzCY0A0bykF2YW8UXDULL4XR85AiBFIdl0=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
legendary
Just over 36 hours left to join Byteball, after that I'll sleep through the airdrop snapshot.
1.5 months left for Stellar!

Byteball price when I sold on the 9th of June was 0.25 Bitcoin. Now it is 0.357 Bitcoin.
That currently translates to me sharing 0.0011 BTC per Bitcoin for a Byteball signature, read the first post for details.
At current values I'm sharing $41 per Bitcoin for 2 signatures.
legendary
Price speculation
Right after every airdrop, the bytes-value dropped significantly due to sell-offs. On June 9 I sold about 28% under the price peak it had just days earlier. If you want, I can keep your share in bytes, and sell it 25 days after I received them, a few days before the next airdrop.
This is a gamble: it may pay off, but it may also lower your share. If you want this, please let me know. If you don't mention it, I'll sell right after the airdrop.
For next round you can sell my share 25 days later. Let's take the risk!
Cool experiment, you're the first on my list to be paid on August 3*.

Someone else sent me signatures in private, and requested payment in Doge: Paid!

*Edited: initially I said August 4, but since July has 31 days 25 days after the 9th is the 3th.
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
Right after the airdrop, the transition bot is offline for at least a couple of days. I will link new addresses once it's back online.
I have updated the OP for the next airdrop. I'll copy the main changes:

Price speculation
Right after every airdrop, the bytes-value dropped significantly due to sell-offs. On June 9 I sold about 28% under the price peak it had just days earlier. If you want, I can keep your share in bytes, and sell it 25 days after I received them, a few days before the next airdrop.
This is a gamble: it may pay off, but it may also lower your share. If you want this, please let me know. If you don't mention it, I'll sell right after the airdrop.

For next round you can sell my share 25 days later. Let's take the risk!
legendary
I think you got a typo there. The snapshot was taken on June 26 and not July  Wink
Thanks, I've fixed it Smiley

Hello, judging by your performance during the last airdrops I'm joining your team without any hesitation.
Code:
Stellar.org Bitcoin Giveaway Round 2: GDCGO44VR7J4PGEGRFNNFUCWHUR5G43BO3T256NY4LA6CY7YBSWCJFE2
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----
14eiaHaT7VtzrvHWaDtj8sZ22a5TsuQA8m
HzFK+cDAVCk3o/2nyvD34gRGij+gXWwCa3lsTa5t2aR0RLY2K3EIGkbAWjn8UxH2x3HB2Pe9eGBxNOzlmqaJQUM=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----
Just like last time, please send BTC to another address: 1541sQSVuRJjuvru1SczEr7oXno32tXRx7
I was hoping to combine payments, but you're the only one so far. No need to make you wait longer, so: Paid!

New entries are of course still welcome, just sign and post messages.
TL;DR-version:
Before July 9:
Code:
Before August 27:
Code:
Stellar.org Bitcoin Giveaway Round 2: GDCGO44VR7J4PGEGRFNNFUCWHUR5G43BO3T256NY4LA6CY7YBSWCJFE2

Details in the OP.
Activity: 813
Merit: 507
I'm thrilled to announce I am expanding this thread with Stellar Lumens. The Stellar Airdrop has started!
A Bitcoin snapshot was taken on July 26: any Bitcoins you held at that moment qualify. The airdrop ends on August 27.
The same rules (and the same Disclaimer) apply: at current value, I'll give you 0.0058 BTC per Bitcoin signed.

To join:
Sign this message:

Code:
from the Bitcoin address(es) that held your balance on the day of the snapshot (July 26). If you don't know how to sign a message, shorena made a tutorial: How to sign a message?!.
You can join with more than one Bitcoin address. Just sign a message from each address, and post the address and signature here.
If you don't want to post your Bitcoin address/balance in public, send me your address + signature in a private message.
Example:

Code:
1RoLLiNpNdPDKkgyngdSg5QHBqRqTUrFY
HJUbbnZ+OO6tIA+ouWTOmMvEJfP18tH0p1EtUYhwJwAEQqfM17goHjL2gUdPCKJMTobdSDM1PiqLzerkJ19F2NQ=
After joining, you'll receive your share within a few days.

I think you got a typo there. The snapshot was taken on June 26 and not July  Wink
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
Hello, judging by your performance during the last airdrops I'm joining your team without any hesitation.
Check my signature, in case something is wrong please PM me.
Code:
14eiaHaT7VtzrvHWaDtj8sZ22a5TsuQA8m
HzFK+cDAVCk3o/2nyvD34gRGij+gXWwCa3lsTa5t2aR0RLY2K3EIGkbAWjn8UxH2x3HB2Pe9eGBxNOzlmqaJQUM=
Just like last time, please send BTC to another address: 1541sQSVuRJjuvru1SczEr7oXno32tXRx7
Thanks for scouting those drops for us!
legendary
I'm thrilled to announce I am expanding this thread with Stellar Lumens. The Stellar Airdrop has started!
A Bitcoin snapshot was taken on June 26: any Bitcoins you held at that moment qualify. The airdrop ends on August 27.
The same rules (and the same Disclaimer) apply: at current value, I'll give you 0.0058 BTC per Bitcoin signed.

To join:
Sign this message:

Code:
from the Bitcoin address(es) that held your balance on the day of the snapshot (June 26). If you don't know how to sign a message, shorena made a tutorial: How to sign a message?!.
You can join with more than one Bitcoin address. Just sign a message from each address, and post the address and signature here.
If you don't want to post your Bitcoin address/balance in public, send me your address + signature in a private message.
Example:

Code:
1RoLLiNpNdPDKkgyngdSg5QHBqRqTUrFY
HJUbbnZ+OO6tIA+ouWTOmMvEJfP18tH0p1EtUYhwJwAEQqfM17goHjL2gUdPCKJMTobdSDM1PiqLzerkJ19F2NQ=
After joining, you'll receive your share within a few days.
legendary
The next round is on july 9th so it would be enough to send the coins to the signed address maybe a day before.

But can I sign my address already beforehand without any balance?

I am asking because I have mainly invested my coins and dont wanne divest them for too long.
Yes, you can do this. As long as the balance is confirmed before the deadline, you're fine.
Just don't withdraw instantly at full moon, wait a few blocks to be sure.
Activity: 813
Merit: 507
The next round is on july 9th so it would be enough to send the coins to the signed address maybe a day before.

But can I sign my address already beforehand without any balance?

I am asking because I have mainly invested my coins and dont wanne divest them for too long.
legendary
Right after the airdrop, the transition bot is offline for at least a couple of days. I will link new addresses once it's back online.
I have updated the OP for the next airdrop. I'll copy the main changes:

Next month
If you joined already, you're in! If you don't touch your Bitcoins, you don't need to do anything. If you moved your Bitcoin to another address, please sign another message from the new address, or send your Bitcoins back to a linked address. If you have Bitcoins at other addresses, move them to a linked address or sign a message from those addresses. Keep in mind that most wallets send the change to a new address when you make a payment. When in doubt: post here or PM me.
Current estimates are the airdrop continues for about 6 more months.

Price speculation

Dividend
One could argue holding Bitcoin now pays dividend!
If another worthy altcoin airdrop pops up, I'll add it to this thread. If a new program appears after the Byteball program ends, I will use it to continue paying dividend in exchange for signatures.

Next month: Stellar Lumens?
Stellar Lumens is doing an airdrop next month. I don't know the requirements yet, but I'll try to add it to this thread. More information at the end of the month.

17WGsj4y1X7BRpwpH6ro3vgiYWX474kzVs
HKBXx+sGrN+i6z/jCYfebloemTYST+BnwnTo9+0LVqo7XIUKdmi/isum5oo4rNfpzmm2AJvuLo0aO10tnv79mIY=
You're in. Keep in mind the minimum balance required to get any revenue that's worth the Bitcoin fee.
You have until the 9th of July to fund your address.

Version: MultiBit HD (0.5.1)
Comment: https://multibit.org
Address: 1GWBLwxkuAqcT6sC4vWq6ppu4Bv7HTg4py

IPAqUziol5oP7SAPzjOJJZQ/OJknG/Jy78UgiUEK/S+vD8eMgaeTrry/dYz57D92wmyZK4qL2xvnBamebPKEshA=
Your address currently has no balance and I didn't get a reply to my PM. I'm not sure if you understand the conditions of this thread. Also: your signature is invalid, you can't have an Enter after the message. If you're going to fund the address, please post again. Keep in mind the minimum balance required to get any revenue that's worth the Bitcoin fee.
You have until the 9th of July to fund your address and join.

Question: What incentive exists for people to go through you rather than just performing this process themselves and keeping 100%?
Is this just a convenience, or is there some other incentive?
I think poptok1 and bryant.coleman already answered this: it's a convenience. If possible, I want to add more different altcoin airdrops to this thread in the future too, so there's another incentive.
I know some people (especially those with bigger balances) went on their own after reading this thread. I never made a secret out of this possibility.
For me, it was a bit more work than I anticipated, especially keeping track of who-owns-what and triple checking the payments before sending them, but it has been worth my effort.

For me it was convenience, definitely this. You know, there is sometimes to many passwords...
To much to grasp and the day is only 24 hours (last time I checked).
There is also one small factor, I like to give other people opportunity to make some BTC cos why not?
OP is offering something, it's free and even beneficial for me... hard bargain? Not Smiley Besides together we have more impact, maybe not in this particular situation but still.
Thank you for joining! I hope you stay for the next round.

Maybe it's not as easy as you think and maybe people are a bit lazy to taking care of these stuff, I saw this thread earlier but forgot to join this opportunity.
Feel free to join before the 9th of July to be included in the next airdrop.

Dear Loyce, I can confirm that I have received my coins. Many thanks for offering this service to people like me, who were too lazy to install the Byteball client in their systems. I will be participating in the next round as well (if you are kind enough to include me again) and I hope that you will also offer a similar service for the upcoming airdrop for Stellar Lumens.
Thank you for your kind words. Your linked address is already included for the next airdrop. If you move your fund, keep an eye on where the change goes. If you want to link more addresses, please sign another message.

Glad to take part in this airdrop ! Received my bitcoins without doing anything.
I could have taken part in it's previous drop too, but no problem, looking ahead for next one.

Gotta get more btc  Wink !
Thank you for joining! Your linked addresses are already included for the next round. If you have more addresses to link, please sign another message.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 547
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Glad to take part in this airdrop ! Received my bitcoins without doing anything.
I could have taken part in it's previous drop too, but no problem, looking ahead for next one.

Gotta get more btc  Wink !
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
Crunching numbers!
The Byteball price dumped quite big, it was 0.28 when was waiting for confirmation, 0.25 when I sold (0.2493750017 BTC per GBYTE to be precise), and I've seen it drop further to 0.22. I expect the price to go up again in a few weeks, depending on how this develops I'll make it optional to sell 2 weeks after the airdrop in the next round.

Bitcoins are confirmed in my wallet, now I need some time to process it all.

I started this thread offering 0.00289* BTC per Bitcoin. At peak value, it was up to about 0.0111* BTC per Bitcoin.
Now, after selling, it turns out to be 0.00779297 BTC per Bitcoin. A bit less than the highest value it has had, but a drop was to be expected. Still, it's much higher than it started out with, so I am very happy with this result. I hope you guys are satisfied with it too.

Some people responded here in the thread, some per PM, and some per email. I won't reveal who gets and owns what, I will only show the txid of payments: cae06cd08e453bc7c8a25f73a985381678e0744c3a8369c1a5483c0f4fff0319.

One person requested payout in Doge. Txid: e67daaeeac0a8bed68da88e8a1133665d1152575bbdf13d60ee425a12b67d2b4

Please stay seated for the next round! Or at least come back in about 4 weeks. I'll update this thread later, my priority now was paying everybody.
I'll also answer all questions tomorrow. I've had a long day, it's Friday night, I'm out!

Dear Loyce, I can confirm that I have received my coins. Many thanks for offering this service to people like me, who were too lazy to install the Byteball client in their systems. I will be participating in the next round as well (if you are kind enough to include me again) and I hope that you will also offer a similar service for the upcoming airdrop for Stellar Lumens.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
Question: What incentive exists for people to go through you rather than just performing this process themselves and keeping 100%?

Maybe it's not as easy as you think and maybe people are a bit lazy to taking care of these stuff, I saw this thread earlier but forgot to join this opportunity.

LoyceV, Will there be any similar snapshot block sooner? I missed this, Will there be any similar like byteball that people can benefit from their funds.

Thank you...
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
For me it was convenience, definitely this. You know, there is sometimes to many passwords...
To much to grasp and the day is only 24 hours (last time I checked).
There is also one small factor, I like to give other people opportunity to make some BTC cos why not?
OP is offering something, it's free and even beneficial for me... hard bargain? Not Smiley Besides together we have more impact, maybe not in this particular situation but still.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038
legendary
Crunching numbers!
The Byteball price dumped quite big, it was 0.28 when was waiting for confirmation, 0.25 when I sold (0.2493750017 BTC per GBYTE to be precise), and I've seen it drop further to 0.22. I expect the price to go up again in a few weeks, depending on how this develops I'll make it optional to sell 2 weeks after the airdrop in the next round.

Bitcoins are confirmed in my wallet, now I need some time to process it all.

I started this thread offering 0.00289* BTC per GBYTE. At peak value, it was up to about 0.0111* BTC per GBYTE.
Now, after selling, it turns out to be 0.00779297 BTC per GBYTE. A bit less than the highest value it has had, but a drop was to be expected. Still, it's much higher than it started out with, so I am very happy with this result. I hope you guys are satisfied with it too.

Payments
Some people responded here in the thread, some per PM, and some per email. I won't reveal who gets and owns what, I will only show the txid of payments: cae06cd08e453bc7c8a25f73a985381678e0744c3a8369c1a5483c0f4fff0319.

One person requested payout in Doge. Txid: e67daaeeac0a8bed68da88e8a1133665d1152575bbdf13d60ee425a12b67d2b4

Please stay seated for the next round! Or at least come back in about 4 weeks. I'll update this thread later, my priority now was paying everybody.
I'll also answer all questions tomorrow. I've had a long day, it's Friday night, I'm out!
Pages:
Jump to: