Pages:
Author

Topic: Imagine Bitcoin recognized around the world. - page 24. (Read 2222 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 104
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Do you think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world? If so, what would you contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture?

I believe bitcoin will only be recognized and adopted around the world if and only if it is legalized by world's governments.
If there is way to convince the governments of the benefits of bitcoin and it is legalized, only then can it be recognized all over the world.
Another way bitcoin can be recognized is if more major companies (online stores like amazon and Aliexpress and other companies) accept bitcoin as means of payment.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Do you think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world? If so, what would you contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture?
Bitcoin will be famous at some good reason or bad reason because other countries like Philippines announced/warning people that bitcoin is not safe investment because they cant control the price unlike if you are a stock holder the company will have the responsibilities of loss. I think the main reason for disliking bitcoin is the paper money will be removed and the banks will go bankcrupt because f bitcoin thats why they warn people not to invest bitcoin.
Activity: 337
Merit: 15
If I am not mistaken, Bitcoin had been popular nowadays that it used to be before. A lot of people often hear about Bitcoin but do not acknowledge it for they stick with disperse misconceptions. Whether it will bring good or negative impact to the world, a country and human culture if ever recognized by everyone is yet unknown.

If it happen to be recognized by everyone, it can be used to a lot of good things that would bring benefits to people but, as well as illegal deeds. Money laundering, robbery, empowering of block market and conflicts with the banks as well as to the government.

Activity: 169
Merit: 11
Unfortunately, such an outcome is unlikely. People do not understand bitcoin, they are afraid of crypto-currencies, new technologies. While the crypto currency is not enough to fit into the world economy. I hope, in time, this is for the better.
Activity: 130
As far as my knowledge bitcoins are more popular these days as compared to what it was in the past.The recent shoot up in the market value which crossed 20K on 2017 has made bitcoins a sensational talk among the globe and it was a hot topic of discussion for the media aswell as for the government.I have contributed my part for the uplifting of the btc market as  the market value of the btc is being build in by the trust that is being developed by the user of btc.Its true that the market value went down as lot of investors withdraw their coins when it crossed 20K and it created a panic situation for the upcoming investors.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
as in my country bitcoin is very popular compared to the previous year, because for them bitcoin is very profitable and very easy to do and safe for investment and transaction, to get good results in the long run.
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
Bitcoin is internationally recognized, and it will be great to have Bitcoin as a trading platform for Bitcoin, which is great for having a Bitcoin bank around the world. , which makes it easier for people to use and protect their currencies
Activity: 235
Merit: 16
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
That would be great, but I'm very much aware that bitcoin has already been recognized to a lot of country so it will only take a while until it got introduced to those who are not aware. Plus bitcoin has become more popular meaning people are becoming more curious about how it works. What I can contribute is to give ideas to people who are new to btc, and spread useful information about it
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Yes it was already started to be recognized worldwide especially those people who were updated on internet and through the use of social medias.Its advantages like the ability to earn a huge profit made it more convincing to people to put their faith and others rely their fate on bitcoin.
As a crypto enthusiast the only thing I can contribute is to share my knowledge and ideas to those who are willing to learn about bitcoin;here in forum, to my family and friends.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I think this would be great news...people would use and earn well, and bitcoin would grow even stronger and stronger
Activity: 264
For me there is a big possibilities that bitcoin recognized around the world because as of now bitcoin much more popular and have a great progress that captures others interest about bitcoin..and as a part of it now I will do my best to impart my knowledge and skills to help reaching high the value of bitcoin...
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
If things are not like today, it's easy for bitcoins to be recognized in almost all the world. But because of the regulation of several countries, as well as the different policies between camps that support cryptocurrency as well as those opposing the cryptocurrency. Of course, it is a huge wall for bitcoin to be known throughout the world.

Although bitcoin's popularity has recently increased, as the price has managed to penetrate people's predictions in 2017, but still, with the exception of countries with the most bitcoin adopters, bitcoin still sounds foreign in other places.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

It's possible for bitcoin be recognized by all people around the world, maybe on the next 5 years. If something big really happened into bitcoin like the bitcoin price reach $100,000, it will bring a big and good news into bitcoins. The world will notice it and start going ham about bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100

if that happen of course bitcoin will become global currency and everyone will invest their money to bitcoin and we all should become rich because we are know about bitcoin for a long time.. if no one banned bitcoin, bitcoin price maybe will reach $ 100k or more per coin..
Activity: 122
Taking into account countries that have already banned bitcoin, this option is not particularly realistic. Probably, it would be very cool if people around the world appreciated the value and use of crypto currency.
Activity: 340
Merit: 0
I think the future will be a lot of national recognition bitcoin. Bitcoin is currently so popular and many people turn to it and daily trading on the market. The future is not far away bitcoin will be recognized by the country and become one of the popular payment methods.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
Yes, there is the possibility of bitcoin known by the whole world especially for those who have internet access, which is now a lot of news about bitcoin. And I have the view that the more people recognize bitcoin chances are bitcoin becomes the second currency for society.
As we are on internet era, it would really happen. The popularity of the entire crypto world really impressive and it could be more once all big merchants will start accepting this digital currency as a mode of payment. Although it took years for that to happen, but it is gonna be worthy of waiting because we can enjoy the moment as crytoworld  soar worldwide.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
I believe that time will come when everyone in every country knows and uses it. and of course everyone here is looking forward to that moment. Can we imagine so easily we spend our bitcoin without having to replace it first. and bitcoin will be indispensable to everyone like we need cash now.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I think bitcoin right now is already recognized around the world. Its popularity have already grown big since before. What I can do is to introduce bitcoin to my friends.

Agree. Many people know about Bitcoin by now. But very few use it. But that will change too
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
Yes it is recognized around the world so prediction, thoughts and doubts are bilateral that China banned it on their country to take their own cryptocurrency. But then, since its is recognized many investors came and invested to it that's why its price is unexplainable sometimes because of high valued money enter to the system.
Pages:
Jump to: