Pages:
Author

Topic: Imagine Bitcoin recognized around the world. - page 21. (Read 2222 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 121
Yes, it is greatly possible. Because as cryptocurrency is explored around the world, at the same time Bitcoin will also be known and recognized as one of the leading coins in the market cap.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
 Bitcoin being known all around the globe, already started. Its popularity skyrocketed. The number of users increases as days passed by. Through the noise it makes online it will be possible to be recognized around the world plus with the help of social media. But being legalized by the whole world will take time as many countries banned the use of this. Some still refuse to accept this.
Activity: 600
for my country bitcoin is very popular, because for them -the bitcoin is their main income, compared to their office jobs, because for them bitcoin is very safe to use to get a lot of results, both in the short term and long term those who need it. so bitcoin is currently very popular than ever before.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Do you think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world? If so, what would you contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture?

A chance for bitcin to be recognised by all the people around the world could take time. As bitcoin circulates for almost ten years, there is still more to go for more people to adopt and recognise for various transactions. Trust must be generally built that bitcoin can last and perform well in the next years to come.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
Yes the chances are getting higher with each passing year especially this 2017 was very productive we've seen many countries showned interest in taxing btc.  Others already legalize it for example philippines, japan and i think korea also.  Many merchants accepted bitcoin as payment method, now more and more people are investing they're money into btc. With help of internet i think were slowly getting there.
Activity: 344
Merit: 11
Yes. If one country starts to legalize the use of bitcoins, other countries might as well do the same. This will lead to a new competition in the transaction of fees around the world. Bitcoin will be a huge success if those who have enough knowledge and experience about this will be able to spread awareness to beginners and to those people who want to invest money in an unconventional way.
I agree with your opinion. If Bitcoin is legalized in one country, it is likely to spread to many other countries, which could lead to Bitcoin being promoted and more people know Bitcoins.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Do you think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world? If so, what would you contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture?

I think it will be recognized all over many countries and will be known by its many opportunities.  However,  there is a difference when you say reconized and legalized,  this words are different.  Yes it sill be recognized but when the government of the country realizes that their economy is decreasing,  somehow they mau not legalized this type of digital currency to play a role with their country.. An example of this is n. Korea.
Activity: 196
yes it will be recognize and my contribute for bitcoin is to invite more person to invest in it and also i share to everyone that bitcoin is a great blessing.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018
If governments around the world accept BTC, then bitcoin will appreciate quickly! However, this is difficult to realize, because many advantages of BTC are taken by people who don't hesitate to do some illegal work, so it is very important to strengthen the supervision of bitcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
It could happen, but it would take a lot more than recognition to make it something that would be used mainstream. Right now bitcoins are quite hard to use due to the fees and network problems, it would take you days to confirm a transaction that is on-chain and with acceptable fees (acceptable here means acceptable to the user and not to the miners), which also means it would not be acceptable to the miners and thus your transaction being stuck for days. How do you think you'll pay for coffee with bitcoins? You'll have to pay for it in advance about a month.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
Bitcoin is going on that way, this internet generation it could be easily to spread worlwide. Adoption of bitcoin really affect some old culture that chances to be forgotten. As life goes on, we should be open for new and most applicable ideas which could help us to improved and make a better life style.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 886
As for now, bitcoin can't be recognized around the world because there is war somewhere, intelect an knowledge is very low in some countries, massmedia and internet isn't well developed - these are main reasons. We need to fix this at first in order to give them some knowledge about bitcoin and that's not so easy, it needs so much timr in some countries that bitcoin can be forgotten by using better altcoin (this may happen in future).
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
If btc would be recognized by all the people and if they see its potential than it would be more than normal to see it around the world and make transactions with it like with fiat.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
In fact, bitcoin already has a great recognition, but this is reduced to a very specific segment of the population interested in issues related to financial, computer and technological matters. I think that there is still a lot of work to be done so that the bitcoin has a greater recognition among the large masses, especially in the popular segment that could greatly benefit from its use.

Bitcoin is know now worldwide but yes the people who use its technology is very low I think, well its takes time for bitcoin to be recognized and I think we still need more time so people will adopt this great technology. I believe in the future more people will use this and make more money through bitcoin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
Ofcourse why nothing , here I am seeing Bitcoin since 2013 and also seeing that how the problem came and gone in the life travel of Bitcoin but still it didn't get back at any cost and people shows trust with Bitcoin to have better future , and that is the result that we are with the Bitcoin in this way .
And here already Bitcoin is using by us for worldwide payments ( usually I pay my brother's mbbs study fees with the help of Bitcoin because without use of Bitcoin I need to pay 15-20% extra cost because of Fiat to Fiat. Conversion from country to country ) .
So Bitcoin have lots of chances and also those who banned Bitcoin already will unban it and will make Bitcoin freely to use in this world and in this way the Bitcoin will integrate the world with one currency .
Bitcoin has benefited so many and here is an example you stated above. This has made more become aware of what is bitcoin now. I even hear people talking about bitcoin even in rural areas. They are more eager to invest in Bitcoin and gain profits in a short while. These people have seen their known ones earning profits investing in it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
In fact, bitcoin already has a great recognition, but this is reduced to a very specific segment of the population interested in issues related to financial, computer and technological matters. I think that there is still a lot of work to be done so that the bitcoin has a greater recognition among the large masses, especially in the popular segment that could greatly benefit from its use.
Activity: 481
Merit: 256
I don't think it this could really happen coz if this happens then the whole world will move towards the decentralization. Influential people/Politicians never want this to happen because then they will lose their power and control over society, which they never want to happen. So these so called "administrators" will definitely try their best to stop it insome way or another. They might not ban it but yes they will definitely try to regulate it so that they can control this beast.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Ofcourse why nothing , here I am seeing Bitcoin since 2013 and also seeing that how the problem came and gone in the life travel of Bitcoin but still it didn't get back at any cost and people shows trust with Bitcoin to have better future , and that is the result that we are with the Bitcoin in this way .
And here already Bitcoin is using by us for worldwide payments ( usually I pay my brother's mbbs study fees with the help of Bitcoin because without use of Bitcoin I need to pay 15-20% extra cost because of Fiat to Fiat. Conversion from country to country ) .
So Bitcoin have lots of chances and also those who banned Bitcoin already will unban it and will make Bitcoin freely to use in this world and in this way the Bitcoin will integrate the world with one currency .
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
Imagine if bitcoin is known all over the world, maybe the whole world has known bitcoin, but people still do not understand because they never know what bitcoin they are so much that ignore things they do not know.  

If bitcoin is known all over the world and they understand about the bitcoin is a digital currency that runs with the technology of the future that we can get great profit from btc currency exchange.

Surely they move open mind to get coin btc because later they can use if they need something to buy need with money, hence they can exchange coin the btc currency they will have ..
Activity: 248
If that will happen I'm so happy to be a part of BTC which many people recognized Bitcoin to be the most dominant cryptocurrency in the whole world.I hope someday the bitcoin must be a phenomenal with many people give their loyalty,because for me Bitcoin creates people to be smart and knowledgeable in terms of an investment
Pages:
Jump to: