Pages:
Author

Topic: Imagine Bitcoin recognized around the world. - page 27. (Read 2222 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 103
I do not think that it will be ever recognized by all people around the world, because it requires a pc and internet connection, while still a lot of people live outside of industrialized areas. But it is also not necessary that everyone knows about it. If 30% of the population will know about it, then this is sufficient to use it for all our monthly expenses.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
Its true that bitcoin become popular around the globe but it seems there are only few countries recognizing it. If the whole world recognizes it, its true function which is a currency will be use anywhere.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Their is a huge possibility that it might happen in near future. Bitcoin start from scratch, no one knows if this will succeed, but as the years goes by more people gain interest and recognize its value. As bitcoin investor, We are hoping that it will be legalized worldwide enable for us to make a prosporous profit.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I think for BTC the answer to this question is no. But I guess there will be some blockchain (or blockchain like) based currency in the future that could be widely accepted.
Activity: 41
Bitcoin is on its way and moving ahead really fast. A lot of people use it already and a lot, lot more are aware of it so yes sooner or later it'll be recognized worldwide when everyone will be able to use it for their day to day purchases.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
Do you think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world? If so, what would you contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture?
Bitcoin should be more stable to become more recognized around the world cause tv or other media make people believe that bitcoin is only a possibility to lose invested money.
Activity: 296
Merit: 13
It is definitely possible that bitcoin will be recognized and used legally around the world. It should be initiated by the government to legalize  and regulate the usage just like the fiat money. However,  this would lead to more demand of bitcoin and would make bitcoin stronger. But before this would happens,  campaign should be done to spread proper information and implications asaociated with this matter.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Do you think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world? If so, what would you contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture?

Bitcoin will do have a chance to be recognized by all people around the globe, because its getting famous as you can see more influential people is talking about bitcoin in there social media account. Also some country include mine (Philippines) is bringing news about bitcoin so i think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be adopted by Humans.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
If bitcoin would be recognized around the world I would still promote and ask my family members to get to know more about bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies because it would be beneficial to them. And of course apply its usage and for what it was created for.

That's good if bitcoin recognize through out the world bitcoon will be known to all the people. Actually that time you no need to suggest your family or friends. We need to find the e-commerce sites and others should accept the bitcoin as payment option that is the real growth of the bitcoin buddy.
Simply known to all the people will not help the bitcoin community and investors.
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
That is my bigdream that bitcoin will recognize around the world. How could you imagine, if all people know about bitcoin do you think they will work to there professional work. Then imagine if all people around the world will know about bitcoin, what will be the bitcoin price.

Maybe bitcoin will be not exist for long year.
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
I think the day that bitcoin is recognized around the world is not too far away. Bitcoin and blockchain technology are creating a revolution in payment and application in new areas. Bitcoin is increasingly accepted by the international community and used extensively in a variety of services. I hope that our country will soon accept the bitcoin in payment so that my people can keep up with the development of other advanced countries in the world.
Bitcoin really change the world and it will recognised even the small country or and ordinary person will do, after that bitcoin will really be helpful in the world especially when it comes to payment of bills, transferring money and can be widely use in trading.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
If bitcoin would be recognized around the world I would still promote and ask my family members to get to know more about bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies because it would be beneficial to them. And of course apply its usage and for what it was created for.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
I think the day that bitcoin is recognized around the world is not too far away. Bitcoin and blockchain technology are creating a revolution in payment and application in new areas. Bitcoin is increasingly accepted by the international community and used extensively in a variety of services. I hope that our country will soon accept the bitcoin in payment so that my people can keep up with the development of other advanced countries in the world.
Activity: 14

I believe that bitcoin is already gaining recognition around the world. However I don't feel as though it will reach a state where it is adopted by the majority of the world for quite some time, or in fact ever. Recognition and adoption are very different. Bitcoins success can be attributed to its revolutionary design and nature.
Activity: 952
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Well for sure the bitcoin price today is very cheap, if all of the people in the world all known the bitcoin the price today is like a million dollars i guess because there are just few people in the world that are using bitcoins imagine if all people using it. that would be nice.
Activity: 147
Merit: 21
It has a lot of possibilities for the world economy. But never forget the people not working with computers, or have no skills with computers.
For them BTC is much to complicated. You will never teach and tell them about the good sides of BTC because it is much to far away. The only thing the "normal" people will think about you is "Nerd"  Wink

Don´t get me wrong, i´m very positive about BTC, but i know only few people who are the same way. All the others say "puh, i won´t get this".
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
Do you think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world? If so, what would you contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture?Given the presence of Bitcoin which was greeted with great enthusiasm by the people of the world and its excellent progress is a picture of Bitcoin in the future, even tends to grow and better known by other world population. I think Bitcoin has the ability to sustain the economy of the world community.
Given the presence of Bitcoin which was greeted with great enthusiasm by the people of the world and its excellent progress is a picture of Bitcoin in the future, even tends to grow and better known by other world population. I think Bitcoin has the ability to sustain the economy of the world community.
Activity: 308
With the development of bitcoin now I think bitcoin will be famous all over the world, now almost 10% of the world's population have used bitcoin even many of them have enjoyed a very large result of them berpastisipasi in bitcoin, Thus a very large postive impact which the bitcoin users get nowadays can get other people interested in joining bitcoin projects so that bitcoin will become more and more famous all over the world. Every day the number of bitcoin users is growing and the average they come from different countries makes it a lot of people in the world to use bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Well, that's our goal, right? And we have the conditions to make that happen. Otherwise, hundreds of developers and ourselves would be wasting our time here. I myself would like to create a service to increase Bitcoin adoption, but that's for a future when I have more experience and capital available for that kind of investment.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Maybe, but i think possibility is not really good for now. We can take an example paypal, paypal has been popular since 10 years more as being online digital payment method. But i don't think all people recognized this method to their family or friends as it's alternative option only.
Bitcoin has all of it to become popular currency with accepted in major countries, but it need many improvement still. Maybe in 10 years later we can see this happen.
Pages:
Jump to: