Pages:
Author

Topic: Imagine Bitcoin recognized around the world. - page 8. (Read 2222 times)

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
Do you think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world? If so, what would you contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture?
I think bitcoin is already ecognized all over the world because of its popularity. Bitcoin is very popular now because it is the highest price value compared to any other cryptocurrencies and paper money. I think only sharing and promoting about bitcoin I could contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture.

Yes, bitcoin is already recognized in the world but there are still people who do not know it. I think the government will not make any regulations about it if they do not know it, and the fact that they make regulations of it means that they have a lot of population using that currency.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Do you think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world? If so, what would you contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture?
I think bitcoin is already ecognized all over the world because of its popularity. Bitcoin is very popular now because it is the highest price value compared to any other cryptocurrencies and paper money. I think only sharing and promoting about bitcoin I could contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
In the next few years, bitcoin will be recognized by the whole world because bitcoin is the digital currency that will be used worldwide, if bitcoin is used all over the world then everyone will recognize bitcoin ..
if bitcoin is used all over the world then I will open a business that accepts payment using bitcoin ..
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
The United States, Canada, Australia, the European Union Countries where bitcoin is forbidden, Iceland ,Vietnam ,Bolivia,Kyrgyzstan,Ecuador,Russia, China,and Indonesia have already adopted bitcoin, I think it is quite possible that in 10-15 years it will be adopted in the rest of the shit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
Bitcoin has many supporters and well known all over the world the chances of recognizing bitcoin by all of the country is by legalizing it, for now it has not yet to happen but time will tell that all of the government in every country will recognize bitcoin and people will follow it too.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Yes I think there is a chance it would be known worldwide, in fact it is already starting to be known slowly around the world. The only thing I could contribute to the community is to spread the knowledge I learned with bitcoin and with trading. That’s the best thing I could offer especially to those who wants to earn and learn about digital currencies.
Activity: 245
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
We all know that bitcoin has a limited supply and if the bitcoin demands increase its price also increase, because it is a law of interaction between demand supply, and if bitcoin had been recognized around the world its expected to increase in a huge amount and many process in this currency would be develop and generated for all its users and investors.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
Actually they recognized it already  but some people in every country knows about bitcoin because lack of knowledge about this and because some of people in the country don't reach of internet or modernity.
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

Yes it might be recognize by all people around the world, but hoping all government will support this and know how big help may give to all, specially to needy ones.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

If bitcoin will really go through the point where it could be recognize all over the world then it would be beneficial us all since the demand will spike up then it will surely take the price to its peak.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100

If bitcoin recognized around the world bitcoin will become powerful because this give an income and a big profit. Rich People in different countries are investing to bitcoin because they know that they will profit a big amount in bitcoin. Maybe if United Nations will unite for the bitcoin status as bitcoin is a big help to many.From now l don't have to do anything but to wait for the increasing price of bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 57
Bitcoins if expected by the world will make wonders and will be good.
Activity: 43
It should really happen soon as we need to spread awareness about bitcoins to every individual we could. It is not only beneficial for them but also for us bacause it will gradually increase the number of invetros and the price will go much more high as compared to now. Also i would like to contribute myself to start some ATM, Banks, etc for bitcoins which can make it easy for each individual to purchase or sell bitcoins immediately.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
I personally try to inform people around me about the crypto technology and t he power behind it, i know it is not much but this way i help somehow Bitcoin to be known world wide.
Activity: 84
If this happen, well bitcoin world would be a huge success (actually its alady a big success eventhough its value is flactuating). I already imagining that bitcoin will reach an unbelievable increase in value. Also, i also seeing the vision of third world country will benefit from it. Possible, those in this country, will be able to learn in the process and will help them to gain extra in this. As if now, this vision is still out of reach, due most of the people are afraid if taking a risk. Just hoping have more positive future
Yes, that's true. Its a good news to everyone if this will happen. Bitcoin will be the most successful crypto currency around the globe. But, not all countries are having a democratic form of government, wherein financial freedom is only a dream for them. But Im still hoping that majority of the countries will recognize and accept bitcoin.
Activity: 188
Good to hear about that kind of important news if ever,.it can provide all of our needs i think and it can be lessen to our poverty and for every country,.so with that we keep on advertising and let it be spread the good news to everyone.
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
I don't  think there is any chance of bitcoin to recognize as a currency until it is regulated. Banks and governments  don't want bitcoin to recognize  as a currency but if it happens than bitcoin will have greater value and even 0,5 bitcoin holder will be millionaire
Activity: 2520
Merit: 605

it is very possible and if bitcoin is used and used by all humans in the world it is definitely bitcoin will be increasingly rare and it will trigger a rise in bitcoin prices, hopefully this can happen because it will make the bitcoin turnaround getting stronger.
At that time, we would be seeing bitcoins at the top most list for amazing currencies all over the world. This imagination looks so cool that everyone will be enjoying the whole scenario when people in different regions of the world are dealing in bitcoins. They are happy to see their financial positions increasing. And if this happens, this would thoroughly accelerate the dignity of bitcoins.
Activity: 308
Кoнeчнo ecть вepoятнocть (и oнa нe мaлeнькaя) тoгo чтo биткoин  пpизнaют вo вceм миpe, нo этo я тaк дyмaю eщe  в дaлeкoм бyдyщeм, тaк кaк нe вce cтpaны (люди) знaют o биткoинe, пpичeм нe кoтopыe oтзывaютcя кpaнe oтpицaтeльнo o нeм! нo я бы кoнeчнo зa paзвитиe бyдyщeгo биткoинa! Cпacибo)
copper member
Activity: 12
Everyone will recognize Bitcoin since mass media already distribute a lot of news.
Pages:
Jump to: