Pages:
Author

Topic: Imagine Bitcoin recognized around the world. - page 6. (Read 2222 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 11
maybe it's possible because today many people use bitcoin around the world to recognize that bitcoin around the world has plenty to invest and many big companies will open because of this will increase bitcoin value and lots of bitcoin holders and more help bitcoin users worldwide.
This is not at all an easy thing and that it will surely take lot of time and efforts as well and after that only, we can expect such kind of thing. This thing can happen in future but sill you can’t say anything right now as it will demand that all the crypto currencies should get legal first. If that happens, this will work out in favor of all of us and above all, I will help out crypto currencies to get flourish at a significant rate then.

If time comes that bitcoin recognized around the world, maybe our life will be easier in terms of payment and earning income. Bitcoin is all about investment and online transactions such as paying bills, sending money and paying into some reservation in different hotels, etc.
Activity: 397
Merit: 100
maybe it's possible because today many people use bitcoin around the world to recognize that bitcoin around the world has plenty to invest and many big companies will open because of this will increase bitcoin value and lots of bitcoin holders and more help bitcoin users worldwide.
This is not at all an easy thing and that it will surely take lot of time and efforts as well and after that only, we can expect such kind of thing. This thing can happen in future but sill you can’t say anything right now as it will demand that all the crypto currencies should get legal first. If that happens, this will work out in favor of all of us and above all, I will help out crypto currencies to get flourish at a significant rate then.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Many have claimed bitcoin's adoption is fueled by the public losing faith in economists, experts, governments and corporations. As institutions people rely upon fail, they may increasingly resort to extremism and other alternatives. This could explain a rise of extremist groups and alternate lifestyles prevalent in this era.

Bitcoin may not be perfect, but its transfer fees and taxes are still far lower than its competition. That could be a primary reason for its success and why it may be someday recognized around the world?

That is the reason why i trust bitcoin more than any other online payment method. I lose my faith on those high profile people which makes me think that they monopolize the monetary system in our society. Bitcoin gives hope to people to have a fair and honest transactions which the rich and the poor are able to do without the need of giving personal information which makes the transaction even faster.
Activity: 216
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is the future currency of blockchain technology. If Bitcoin is known by the world community, it will increase demand. And of course, this is very good when demand increases it will increase the price of Bitcoin. But for now, there are some countries that prohibit Bitcoin, making a problem for Bitcoin users in their country.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
There is a big possiblity that it will happen in the near future, nowadays you can already feel the bitcoin fever almost any part of the world, and everyday i am pretty sure it is increasing its volume, so recognizing bitcoin all over the world isn’t far to happen, in fact it might be happening very soon. The popularity of bitcoin is rapidly increasing that even elementary students are starting to know the bitcoin world. 😊
Activity: 658
Merit: 152
The world is so big that it is hard to imagine that the knowledge about Bitcoin will reach every human one day. On my mind came Amish who do not use any technology at all, but there are somemore groups of people who live the same style somewhere far from civilization.
By my opinion in next few years bitcoin become more known and useful, but it is to early to talk about worldwide interest and use of this crypto.
Activity: 210
Do you think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world? If so, what would you contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture?

Yes, there is a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world if it will be properly dessiminated and carefully informed to the people what is bitcoin and how will be operated. So, i can contribute by introducing it to my children, family members , relatives and friends in that way i can create a chain of information and be a patient teacher to them teaching them how will it benefit them.
Activity: 182
Yes! There is a possibility that bitcoin will be recognized around the world, if the government will legalize bitcoin in ones country, seminars about bitcoin will be done and industries,factories,malls will accept bitcoin as a payment. So, in that way bitcoin will be known and lots of people will be interested in bitcoin.

if bitcoins are known all over the world then bitcoin will be a valuable asset of the day and everyone will use bitcoin for their payment system every time they make transactions and make it easier for us to transact. would have been very nice when it happened
Activity: 154
For me,  bitcoin is actually being recognized around the world,  it is just that not all countries are using it but it is existing in every continents. If we are to imagine that all countries are using it and more investors are coming then it means more money.  It is not impossible for bitcoin to be able to penetrate in every market around the world since it is now gaining much more attention and interest, if so it will be more easier doing transactions all over the world without any intervention. It is just one click away.
Activity: 280
maybe it's going to happen because I know it's also going to bitcoin to be around the world so that's so much more help people maybe when it's got a lot of companies that will open up and btc investors are so good for bitcoin users.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
Activity: 238
Do you think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world? If so, what would you contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture?
For sure, there will be a great chance for all people to recognize Bitcoin because Bitcoin lies on where people are typically into which is the online world of the modern technology because social media was already into spreading out information about Bitcoin and also the other types of cryptocurrencies that can surely make people aware that there is such existing type of currency that many people say much better compared to real money because you can gradually earn it even you do not have physical job and you can have the capability to earn by just holding it because the price can go into a great pump.
Activity: 3
It is perceived and relatively around the world. Digital money is being utilized wherever as installment. Also, mind you they are effortlessly earned and here and there they are great in esteem. Dissimilar to working in a customary or mainstream work, you are winning least pay and that base isn't sufficient. Crypto is advantage.
Activity: 32
It will take a lot of time for the government to get used it and make it proper.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Recognized or not is not really important... Governments have already started to impose new regulations about blockchain and cryptocurrencies, emphasizing that crypto can not be a mean of paying and transactions are allowed only within authorized companies.
Activity: 322
Merit: 111
Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings
Yes, I not only think there is a chance but I believe that chance is higher than 50% as of now. I contribute my knowledge that I have about Bitcoin in hopes that people can make a decision for themselves on whether they want to be a part of the current system or the incoming system.
Activity: 44
The Government is now putting the taxes on it, which is making it reliable.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Bitcoin to be adapted all throughout the world is a possibility. But if you are asking what is percentage of that chance then i can say for now it slim and we have to promote it in order for more people to know and understand bitcoin to the fullest level.
This is a fact that one day, everyone will be engaged in utilizing all advantages of bitcoin starting from quick international transactions and ending at evergreen kind of investment. We need to spread awareness regarding bitcoin and its amazing features to all people no matter to which class they belong.
The more users bitcoin is going to have throughout the world, the more price will increase leaving everyone with heavy pockets.
Activity: 56
I think because of the tax implications, it is getting more reliable and trustworthy.
Activity: 112
It would be perfect, just imagine we could do freely transact between fiat and bitcoin and vice versa, it is just amazing, then you can buy big amount of purchase using bitcoin to avoid taxes and for daily needs you may use fiat for it.
Pages:
Jump to: