Pages:
Author

Topic: Imagine Bitcoin recognized around the world. - page 4. (Read 2222 times)

Activity: 651
Merit: 103
Do you think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world? If so, what would you contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture?
If the bitcoin recognized around the world, the cashless society will happen. We will see how the society will adapt the cryptocurrency. We will see a big change in our current economic system.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
For me, bitcoin is now recognized around the world, but the percent of people or establishment that accepting bitcoin is still meager because some people still think that bitcoin is a kind of scam or fraud. But when you imagine that bitcoin is acceptable around the globe, I’m sure the result is very superb. Bitcoin will be very expensive, accessible and many people will become very wealthy. I’m hoping that in the future the percentage of bitcoin’s and other cryptocurrencies acceptance increase.  Smiley
- I only see bitcoin being recognized in some parts of the world, there are still many places where people still do not know bitcoin and some governments still can not accept bitcoin because bitcoin is still a tool too dangerous when it's used officially. Hope that bitcoin recognized around the world, that would be a very distant day, even that day will never come, however, if that day really happened, maybe I would become a new millionaire in that society, I will be one of the proofs for success with bitcoin, help people believe in Bitcoin more
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
The development of bitcoin from year to year developed rapidly and can not close the possibility if bitcoin in the next few years can be known worldwide and every country can legalize bitcoin as the best digital currency ever. this can also get us in profit every time ..
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Yes! There is a possibility that bitcoin will be recognized around the world, if the government will legalize bitcoin in ones country, seminars about bitcoin will be done and industries,factories,malls will accept bitcoin as a payment. So, in that way bitcoin will be known and lots of people will be interested in bitcoin.

agree with you bro, bitcoin will possible to recognized in the whole world because because of its potential and advantages. and if thats happen i think  iwill contribute to the success of bitcoin is by sharing to other people the good things and advantages by investing in bitcoin because the more investors the price will rise.
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
Do you think there will be a chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world? If so, what would you contribute for the success of bitcoin in adapting human culture?

I think there is a possibility and a great chance, because it is very popular and usable with regards to investment and payments for some bills and transactions. If these things happen, the little thing I can do is to continue using and patronizing bitcoin as it is almost a part of my daily living. I even using it in international transactions like sending money to my relatives in different countries wherein bitcoin is accepted, to promote and advertise how bitcoin do something to lighten the life of the people,  just by using this kind of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
In my own opinion, I think there is a chance for most of the people around the world to have an idea about bitcoin. Not all people can have an idea about bitcoin because they dont have the capability to have access to it especially those poor people. If most people will know bitcoin, I wilk educate or teach them more about some ideas in bitcoin and other crypto currencies.
Activity: 168
If bitcoin will be recognize in all the world, then we could say bitcoin is very massive successful in their project. Those who are known in the world are influential and easy to believe by many people in the world. On that day bitcoin can celebrate its year or years century. Huge success for bitcoin developers. Huge success for those who are bitcoin investors. Huge success to everyone. And in addition people will have such ideas regarding bitcoin fundamentals.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
If the bitcoin recognized around the world, many people will start to use digital currency. There are many advantages of using digital currency and they can get many benefits if they will use it as their medium of exchange.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
bitcoin can be known all over the World if the major countries in the World legalize the use of Bitcoin in its country. and if that happens, then it becomes my pride to get to know Bitcoin early on.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
It is an awesome for me when the bitcoin will recognized around the world.
Why?
Because it will give a way to legality of bitcoin to those countries who are against in bitcoin industry and it also help those people who promoting bitcoin to be recognized.
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
Its already recognised by the whole world by the negative publicity of btcs

That is quite right. Media around the world has represented the Bitcoin in a negative light so the most population of the world which ain't investing had heard about the Bitcoin. There are a lot more of negative comments about the Bitcoin than the positive ones.

The ones that have heard about the Bitcoin should make a deeper research to find out for themselves that the only bad factor is the media which is spreading lies because of instruction of the government which wants to control the decentralized assets.

Bitcoin is slowly gaining positive influence and the government is slowly adapting to it because they don't have enough of power anymore to prove it otherwise.
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
if every country legalizes this bitcoin, surely people around the world will always adopt it, and if everyone has adopted bitcoin and what happens, it is likely that illicit drug dealers and arms sales will be free to roam around.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
It may be the happiest news for the people who are holding bitcoin by the faith it will increase atleast in future. If the bitcoin is accepted through out the world, the price of bitcoin will increase ten times from today value. Then the holder will get ten times of profit for the holding.
If the bitcoin is recognized by the world, even then there will be not that big a demand from the world and the reason behind this is the same that the people have no knowledge about the crypto currency and they cannot use it in a proper way.

Whenever I have motivated some local business man to do this, he not only made the same excuse but also told me to stay away as it can be a fraud. But recognition in the world for bitcoin will make the next generation very much well aware about this currency.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10

On my opinion, i think there is a big chance that bitcoin will be recognized by all people around the world. I can see that it is becoming more known and popular and some governmenta are already adapting it like in our country. To make it or help bitcoin more successful, i will find ways to spread the good thing about bitcoin.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
Of course there is a chance that the world will recognize Bitcoin and be open in welcoming and adopting to it. It has a lot of good things to offer, great help for everyone. The more people who uses and invests in Bitcoin the better for all of us, hopefully by then we were able to resolve some issues like high fees and long confirmation time so Bitcoin will be more efficient than ever.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
For me, bitcoin is now recognized around the world, but the percent of people or establishment that accepting bitcoin is still meager because some people still think that bitcoin is a kind of scam or fraud. But when you imagine that bitcoin is acceptable around the globe, I’m sure the result is very superb. Bitcoin will be very expensive, accessible and many people will become very wealthy. I’m hoping that in the future the percentage of bitcoin’s and other cryptocurrencies acceptance increase.  Smiley
Activity: 28
It will bring a lot of change in the way people will do the transactions.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
If Bitcoin is accepted around the world, there will be a lot of variation. Some people think that Bitcoin is the most profitable place but also the riskiest place. It is inevitable that if the market and the currencies continue to fall, no money will change the world.
Activity: 75

Everyone knows about gold and how to mine it, but that doesn't mean that can have an influence on human culture...  Huh
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
The world is big to the point that it is difficult to envision that the information about Bitcoin will achieve each human one day. At the forefront of my thoughts came Amish who don't utilize any innovation whatsoever, yet there are somemore gatherings of individuals who experience a similar style some place a long way from human advancement.
By my sentiment in next couple of years bitcoin turn out to be more known and helpful, however it is to ahead of schedule to discuss overall intrigue and utilization of this crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: