Pages:
Author

Topic: [IML][ICO][BOUNTY] IMMLA ICO Bounty campaign - page 10. (Read 20800 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
1 page says the ICO has ended, website is still saying you can contribute, so when does the ICO end Huh
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
I am very glad to hear the success of ICO. may I now when the token will be distribution.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Thank you for the great job, dear IMMLA TEAM!  I  wish all the beats for the project! And  hope the awards for  taking part will come soon...

Good luck!  Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
when token will be distributed Huh Huh
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Thank you for the quick calculation of the award. Excellent project and excellent manager! I hope for a quick accrual of rewards after the sale!
payMe - P2E
hello dev I have seen the blog or article I have not been get the stakes, the counted for it is final?
Activity: 350
Please see my article at number 142 in the Blog posts campaign 2.0 table
Activity: 322
Merit: 104
Waiting for update spreadsheet dev.
Activity: 175
market IMMLA ? liqui / yobit / cryptopia or hitbtc ??
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1232
Thank you for bounty program. I'm removing my signature now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
It was nice supporting IMMLA through from preICO to ICO, wishing the project success.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
Hello IMMLA team,

Greetings for the day. I would like to check with you regarding the Bug competition rewards and Stake calculations. I had submitted around 6 bugs from your website and ICO Website via email as specified in Bounty Rules.

Any updates on the Stakes calculation for those bugs? Please kindly advice. Thank you!
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
One last post with my IMMLA signature, it was a pleasure participate in this campaign and i sincerely wish a great success to this great project, hopefully this time all goals will be achieved.

When distribution of bounty will occur if i may ask.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
I had participated in the pre-ICO translation and here is my hindi ANN translation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2022963.new

Please make a note of it.
Activity: 672
when the tokens will be distribution any news for that sir, or any detail of the date for distribution?
payMe - P2E
if the stakes pre ICO added to the ICO stakes it is final calculation or not, if you will be add the stakes pre ICO please write detail with table. example :
pre ICO stakes :?
ICO stakes :?
thank you
Activity: 1400
Merit: 569
You did not fix my user. It was supposed to be 1.75 stakes. Can you fix this?
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008
@manager please state officially when to remove signature

Guys, you can remove  signatures, thanks!
[/color]
Great immla team has been finish bouth ico pre ico and ico with successful, congratulations to immla team so now signature bounty participate can remove the signature.
Activity: 154
🌟 IMMLA ICO: Sept.15 - Oct.15 🌟

Guys, you can remove  signatures, thanks!
[/color]
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Pages:
Jump to: