Pages:
Author

Topic: [IML][ICO][BOUNTY] IMMLA ICO Bounty campaign - page 5. (Read 20800 times)

Activity: 586
Merit: 250
No Official news from IMMLA representative. Mark is just an Admin from Telegram group and not the member of IMMLA team. I dont trust things unless they are given officially by IMMLA members.

Let's wait for a few more days. And then everything will become clear I think. Personally I believe in this project and the team behind it.

I want to believe in the team too. Anyhow this is a long wait.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
No Official news from IMMLA representative. Mark is just an Admin from Telegram group and not the member of IMMLA team. I dont trust things unless they are given officially by IMMLA members.

Let's wait for a few more days. And then everything will become clear I think. Personally I believe in this project and the team behind it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
Activity: 756
Here's what I found.! Good news

Mark:
Community update:

#Update25112017

Dear IMMLA Community,

On 21-11-2017 an update on the release of IML tokens stated the time frame for this should be approximately  29-11-2017. While this was the understanding at the time, the development team who was given the task to write the new contract, to fulfill the promise to its investor’s, has stated that the complexity of this will require about another 2 weeks to properly prepare and an additional week to audit the contract.

This would mean distribution is anticipated by the week of December 17th. IMMLA expects to work with the community once tokens are distributed to ensure the process is correct.

The additional time required is to ensure that all those who contributed receive the tokens due, by manually coding for each individual wallet contribution. While this is a long process, it is necessary due to the Parity Wallet Issue.

While the developers have been working to solve this issue properly, the other members of the team have been working together to continue to further the project development as a whole, and thank you for your continued patience and support.

Sincerely,
The IMMLA Team

Thanks for the news. The main thing now is to do it. We will wait now on December 17th. Of course, I wanted it to be faster. Because it's been a long time since the end of the pre-ICO.
of course this is good information, Especially considering that for a long time the token has been trading on the exchange, and we have not received a reward for the work done.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
+ + +
immla, Atlant, cartaxi.............all These russian ico causing only Troubles and mostly fail. will not more join an eastern europe ico

CarTaxi.. ?! This is a super project, perfectly traded on several exchanges and very well against bitcoin.
I do not think that this is a good example of outsiders. )
Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/

Mark:
Community update:

#Update25112017

Dear IMMLA Community,

On 21-11-2017 an update on the release of IML tokens stated the time frame for this should be approximately  29-11-2017. While this was the understanding at the time, the development team who was given the task to write the new contract, to fulfill the promise to its investor’s, has stated that the complexity of this will require about another 2 weeks to properly prepare and an additional week to audit the contract.

This would mean distribution is anticipated by the week of December 17th. IMMLA expects to work with the community once tokens are distributed to ensure the process is correct.

The additional time required is to ensure that all those who contributed receive the tokens due, by manually coding for each individual wallet contribution. While this is a long process, it is necessary due to the Parity Wallet Issue.

While the developers have been working to solve this issue properly, the other members of the team have been working together to continue to further the project development as a whole, and thank you for your continued patience and support.

Sincerely,
The IMMLA Team

Thanks for the news. The main thing now is to do it. We will wait now on December 17th. Of course, I wanted it to be faster. Because it's been a long time since the end of the pre-ICO.
Activity: 864
Merit: 260

Mark:
Community update:

#Update25112017

Dear IMMLA Community,

Sincerely,
The IMMLA Team
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
is now entering the month of December  Undecided

I hope that parity issue will be resolved soon.

Please dev, update here on bitcointalk too.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
soo project IMMLA failed ? die ?  Huh  Undecided
Last Active:   November 16, 2017, 08:26:48 PM

It really is a sad end to quite a promising project turned out. Unfortunately, it's not the only one of its kind, you'll remember Hero, Atlant, Soma, etc. what do you think they have in common?
But only so far no one has even paid a coin from one of these companies. At one time they really believed that IMMLA and SOMA were promising projects, but apparently the goal of the project was only to raise money from investors and flee.

IMMLA is very much alive abd active, the only problem here is the team has some neglect this platform by failing to update with recent developments and information regarding the project. I don't think this is the right thing to do as alot of IMMLA supporters and investors are always here to get info, but team are more active in telegram channel now rather than here.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317

It really is a sad end to quite a promising project turned out. Unfortunately, it's not the only one of its kind, you'll remember Hero, Atlant, Soma, etc. what do you think they have in common?
But only so far no one has even paid a coin from one of these companies. At one time they really believed that IMMLA and SOMA were promising projects, but apparently the goal of the project was only to raise money from investors and flee.
Activity: 864
Merit: 260

Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Presale starts on 28th of April!
This project is supposed to be gone. I hope investors will be returned investments.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
I, too, still can not understand whether the project is alive or dead, but one thing is clear: still no one has ever paid coins for the Bounty Company. If you look at the trade exchanges, this drops in price by almost 15% in the last week. When does he stop his fall? And what is the real price?
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
Please dev, give us a feedback of the situation. Are problems solved? When will IML distribution happen? Thanks
Activity: 334
Merit: 101
immla, Atlant, cartaxi.............all These russian ico causing only Troubles and mostly fail. will not more join an eastern europe ico
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
+ + +
Of course, we will believe and wait, just now we have no other choice,
but the project manager must in any case provide its work, and not disappear for an indefinitely long time.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Yes, I would like to know the details. It's been two weeks since the last news. However, there is an opinion that tokens will soon be distributed. We will continue to wait

Yes there was an update release on their telegram channel on the 25/11 it state that distribution of tokens is duely anticipated by the 17th of December, so we have been patient in this project and will continue to do so even though its not easy Grin hopefully everything will work out perfectly.

absolutalety right, everyone is waiting for the distribution so much, but we need a bit more patience and we will surely get our rewards! Just half a month more, it's not half a year, right?))
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Yes, I would like to know the details. It's been two weeks since the last news. However, there is an opinion that tokens will soon be distributed. We will continue to wait

Yes there was an update release on their telegram channel on the 25/11 it state that distribution of tokens is duely anticipated by the 17th of December, so we have been patient in this project and will continue to do so even though its not easy Grin hopefully everything will work out perfectly.

I want to believe that this is true. On the other hand,  it is difficult to believe in this. The manager has not never answered one question.

Yes because they are busy putting things in other trying to fix the situation of parity wallet and new contract creation, so the team are very much engaged now.
Pages:
Jump to: