Pages:
Author

Topic: [IML][ICO][BOUNTY] IMMLA ICO Bounty campaign - page 9. (Read 20800 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
How long does it takes to get an approval from bittrex
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
When will you send the tokens? What exchanges will accept IML?

IML Tokens will be distributed after pre ico v2.0 exchange where IML Tokens will be traded at first is Hitbtc, they are awaiting approval from Bittrex
Activity: 864
Merit: 260

Qualitative projects two days before the end of the ICO announce on which exchange will be traded, there is still silence.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Native Korean, Professional Translator
No Token distribution?
Activity: 210
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
Hello Team,

Any updates on my Bug bounty submission which i have made around 1 month before? Please kindly let me know.

Also the token distribution for reddit bounty is not yet calculated can you please calculate the same as well. Thank you.

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1232
ICO ended. When the token will be distribution? This question is only for the manager

If you ask only to manager you can PM him. You don't need to post here.
Your answer is already in this thread by the way.
ICO ended. When the token will be distribution? This question is only for the manager
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1232
Good afternoon. Payments for Bounty will be after the end of the ICO? Thank you.

Yes, you can't expect a payment before ICO logically.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
Good afternoon. Payments for Bounty will be after the end of the ICO? Thank you.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
When the token will be distribution?
u have to be patient  Cheesy
IMMLA which is very nice

I suggest bounty participant stay calm, there are alot of project, find other program to join in main time while we wait Cool, IMMLA is currently running pre-ico v2.0 again now,  you don't expect IMMLA team to distribute bounty tokens while pre-ico is currently running. Am looking forward to receiving my tokens too Grin

Yes, till now they maintained the transperancy and very well manged the campaign. Team seems to be very actively responding to people questions but now they are busy with pre-ico so they will send the bounty after completing it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Why do they arrange pre-ICO 2.0 instead ICO??
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
IMMLA which is very nice

I suggest bounty participant stay calm, there are alot of project, find other program to join in main time while we wait Cool, IMMLA is currently running pre-ico v2.0 again now,  you don't expect IMMLA team to distribute bounty tokens while pre-ico is currently running. Am looking forward to receiving my tokens too Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
IMMLA which is very nice
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
Bounty active at the moment or not?
Yes the pre ico and ico both ico was finished with successful and all hunters are waiting for bounty distribution.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

It seems there's no campaign for the Pre-ICO 2.0. It must be they are trying to save tokens. Frankly, they need more presence in conferences.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
+ + +
Activity: 210
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
1 page says the ICO has ended, website is still saying you can contribute, so when does the ICO end Huh
ICO has been ended, now they are running Pre ICO 2.0 in which you can contribute.
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
Great job .When will you distribute Pre Ico bounty . Good luck immla team .
Pages:
Jump to: