Pages:
Author

Topic: Immunogenuity - Increase your Immune System with Bio-Oxidation - NOW HIRING! - page 2. (Read 1166 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
FEMA is hiring, too. Take your pick.     Cool
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18706
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Actual experience on the street beats "qualifications" any day.
Ahahaha, this says it all. They specifically don't want anyone with any medical or scientific qualifications because they know such a person will immediately see through this pseudo-scientific quackery.

When the meritocracy died, so did the worth of "degrees" and "qualifications".  Bio-oxidation is not quackery.  Go take your drugs and be a good little boy.  I'm sure you will be healthy then.
legendary
Actual experience on the street beats "qualifications" any day.
Ahahaha, this says it all. They specifically don't want anyone with any medical or scientific qualifications because they know such a person will immediately see through this pseudo-scientific quackery.
Not so convincing though, and the fact that you're hiring too with less requirements are so tricky. I think BTT is not the right place to sell your business and so your job hiring.

Not looking to sell "my business", just looking to get some quality employees who would like to earn some btc.  Some of the best employees are the ones without degrees or institutionalized "qualifications".  Actual experience on the street beats "qualifications" any day.
Activity: 279
Merit: 7
Not so convincing though, and the fact that you're hiring too with less requirements are so tricky. I think BTT is not the right place to sell your business and so your job hiring.
legendary
I am not going to argue with you, but I will urge people not to go buy hydrogen peroxide at their local store and drink it.
I literally never said that, but please keep attacking your imaginary strawman to try to distract from the fact you can't substantiate a single one of your obviously bullshit claims.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
I am not going to argue with you

Good, it'd be a waste of time anyway. It's already quite clear that you're full of shit. Speaking of which...

Unfortunately, you do not know what you are talking about in regards to bio-oxidation and the benefits of it.

This sounds like something I have in my compost bin. It's very "bio", oxidized really well, and has benefits but I don't think it cures cancer.
legendary
Activity: 4494
Merit: 3178
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
Couldn't help but notice this gem on the bottle label (emphasis added):
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
Proprietary hydrogen dioxide solute suspended in water
WARNING!
Concentrated dioxide solution!
Well, which is it? Is it "suspended" (not dissolved?) in water, or is it concentrated? I'm guessing the former, since concentrated hydrogen dioxide is an unstable explosive used mainly as rocket propellant. I strongly advise against drinking rocket fuels other than ethyl alcohol (and even then, I advise against drinking too much of it).
Please tell me what your product is if not "hydrogen dioxide", given that is exactly what it states on your scam website.

Please provide a single piece of evidence for any of the claims you make.

I am not going to argue with you, but I will urge people not to go buy hydrogen peroxide at their local store and drink it.  You will get very sick if you do so.  Peroxide is a neurotoxin and will cause permanent brain damage.  Do NOT try it.

Unfortunately, you do not know what you are talking about in regards to bio-oxidation and the benefits of it.
legendary
Please tell me what your product is if not "hydrogen dioxide", given that is exactly what it states on your scam website.

Please provide a single piece of evidence for any of the claims you make.
You have no idea what you are talking about, but hey, go try to drink hydrogen peroxide from Walmart and see what happens.
As I expected. Completely unable to offer even a superficial rebuttal of any of my points or a single shred of evidence.

You are an immoral scammer.

I would like to urge everyone not to listen to this moron.  Please do not go and buy peroxide at your local store and drink it.  If you do, you will get horribly sick.

He thinks that he know what he is talking about, but he is woefully misinformed.  You will always find people who claim to be "know-it-alls", but it is best to just ignore them.
We are still hiring qualified people for our entry level sales positions.  Set your own hours and work from home.  Potential for career and income advancement.  I'm paying in USD and BTC.

Join our discord server for more info:  https://discord.gg/fUDrV8n
legendary
You have no idea what you are talking about, but hey, go try to drink hydrogen peroxide from Walmart and see what happens.
As I expected. Completely unable to offer even a superficial rebuttal of any of my points or a single shred of evidence.

You are an immoral scammer.
We'll start with the quote you shared.

Bio-oxidative supplementation has the ability to oxidize almost any physiologic or pathologic substance
And bleach has the ability to destroy almost any pathological substance. Doesn't mean we should inject it in to our bodies.

in addition to producing increased tissue and cellular oxygen tensions, which has been shown to provide therapeutic value.
Links to peer reviewed, randomized, double blind control studies please. I know you won't because none exist.

In tests on individuals presenting viral influenza, symptoms and duration was reduced by a factor of eight when using bio-oxidative methods.
Links to peer reviewed, randomized, double blind control studies please. I know you won't because none exist.

This increased immune response in addition to creating an oxygen rich environment in the body is what potentially causes the restoration of a healthy state.
Oxygen is a toxin. Creating an "oxygen rich environment" often does more harm than good.

Almost all viruses and bacteria are anaerobic, which means that they cannot live in an environment with a high level of oxygen.
Wrong. Almost all viruses and bacteria are categorically not anaerobic, and the most common infectious organisms seen in humans are not anaerobic either. Further, if the treatment of anaerobic infections was as simple as increasing oxygen levels, then we could just give people oxygen to breath. No need for your sham product.

The idea behind bio-oxidative supplementation is to flood the body with oxygen, which is a highly energetic oxidizer, so that it can oxidize viruses, bacteria, and toxins.
As above, oxygen is a toxin. If it can oxidize microorganisms, it can also oxidize your own cells and DNA.

Bio-oxidative supplementation also reduces inflammation.

Inflammation is caused by a lack of oxygen
No it isn't.

By increasing the amount of oxygen in your body fluids, the damaged area requires less fluid transfer due to the fact that its oxygen requirements are satisfied by less, more highly oxygenated fluid.
Oxygen delivery isn't the rate limiting factor in increased blood flow to sites of inflammation, it's delivery of immune cells and complexes. Further, you can't just "increase" the oxygen content of blood like that. The blood predominantly carries oxygen bound to hemoglobin. Under normal conditions, each 100ml of blood carries around 20.1ml of oxygen bound to fully saturated hemoglobin and only 0.3ml of oxygen dissolved in it. If you "increase the amount of oxygen in your body fluids" (which as sentence makes no sense, but let's just gloss over that), then at best you can change the dissolved component from 0.3ml per 100ml to around 1ml per 100ml, for a total increase of around 3.4%. For comparison, your body could achieve the same increase in oxygen delivery by increasing your heart rate from 70 to 72 bpm. No need to spend money on your scam product.

Now on to your website. Claiming that your nonsense product will treat AIDS, cancer, MS, Parkinson's, with no evidence at all, is downright evil. You are profiting (or at least trying to) from making innocent people suffer. Your product is literally just hydrogen peroxide. I can get 32 oz of that for about $2 from Walmart, and you are charging $50 for 2 oz. That's a 40,000% mark up. Not to mention that drinking hydrogen peroxide can be fatal.

TL;DR - this is a sham, a scam, dangerous, and OP is morally bankrupt.

You have no idea what you are talking about, but hey, go try to drink hydrogen peroxide from Walmart and see what happens.  It won't be good.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
Hydrogen dioxide is another name for hydrogen peroxide.

Hydrogen peroxide is called sometimes hydrogen dioxide, by mistake!  Wink Intentional or not intentional! But I bet on the first!  Roll Eyes
ClO2 is chlorine dioxide, Cl2O2 is chlorine peroxide or dichlorine dioxide.

It might be called...whatever, but labeling such thing and selling it is illegal.
legendary
Hydrogen dioxide is another name for hydrogen peroxide.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
Your product is literally just hydrogen peroxide. I can get 32 oz of that for about $2 from Walmart, and you are charging $50 for 2 oz. That's a 40,000% mark up. Not to mention that drinking hydrogen peroxide can be fatal.

I doubt he is selling hydrogen peroxide, even at low concentration like 3%, he would still get in trouble for selling it without a license and even the 3% can lead to serious cases when combined with certain health conditions, the last thing somebody who already has a trauma on its epiglottis, for example, wants to start is throwing up.

And this because of this:
Now on to your website. Claiming that your nonsense product will treat AIDS, cancer, MS, Parkinson's, with no evidence at all, is downright evil.

And smallpox... Roll Eyes

Stop giving them ideas Smiley

I'm not POTUS, nobody is listening to me...I hope  Tongue
legendary
We'll start with the quote you shared.

Bio-oxidative supplementation has the ability to oxidize almost any physiologic or pathologic substance
And bleach has the ability to destroy almost any pathological substance. Doesn't mean we should inject it in to our bodies.

in addition to producing increased tissue and cellular oxygen tensions, which has been shown to provide therapeutic value.

In tests on individuals presenting viral influenza, symptoms and duration was reduced by a factor of eight when using bio-oxidative methods.

This increased immune response in addition to creating an oxygen rich environment in the body is what potentially causes the restoration of a healthy state.
Oxygen is a toxin. Creating an "oxygen rich environment" often does more harm than good.

Almost all viruses and bacteria are anaerobic, which means that they cannot live in an environment with a high level of oxygen.
Wrong. Almost all viruses and bacteria are categorically not anaerobic, and the most common infectious organisms seen in humans are not anaerobic either. Further, if the treatment of anaerobic infections was as simple as increasing oxygen levels, then we could just give people oxygen to breath. No need for your sham product.

The idea behind bio-oxidative supplementation is to flood the body with oxygen, which is a highly energetic oxidizer, so that it can oxidize viruses, bacteria, and toxins.
As above, oxygen is a toxin. If it can oxidize microorganisms, it can also oxidize your own cells and DNA.

Bio-oxidative supplementation also reduces inflammation.

Inflammation is caused by a lack of oxygen
No it isn't.

By increasing the amount of oxygen in your body fluids, the damaged area requires less fluid transfer due to the fact that its oxygen requirements are satisfied by less, more highly oxygenated fluid.
Oxygen delivery isn't the rate limiting factor in increased blood flow to sites of inflammation, it's delivery of immune cells and complexes. Further, you can't just "increase" the oxygen content of blood like that. The blood predominantly carries oxygen bound to hemoglobin. Under normal conditions, each 100ml of blood carries around 20.1ml of oxygen bound to fully saturated hemoglobin and only 0.3ml of oxygen dissolved in it. If you "increase the amount of oxygen in your body fluids" (which as sentence makes no sense, but let's just gloss over that), then at best you can change the dissolved component from 0.3ml per 100ml to around 1ml per 100ml, for a total increase of around 3.4%. For comparison, your body could achieve the same increase in oxygen delivery by increasing your heart rate from 70 to 72 bpm. No need to spend money on your scam product.

Now on to your website. Claiming that your nonsense product will treat AIDS, cancer, MS, Parkinson's, with no evidence at all, is downright evil. You are profiting (or at least trying to) from making innocent people suffer. Your product is literally just hydrogen peroxide. I can get 32 oz of that for about $2 from Walmart, and you are charging $50 for 2 oz. That's a 40,000% mark up. Not to mention that drinking hydrogen peroxide can be fatal.

TL;DR - this is a sham, a scam, dangerous, and OP is morally bankrupt.
This is like drinking Goof Off degreaser to lose weight and get rid of excess fat.

Stop giving them ideas Smiley

If they are so inclined, they are more than welcome to drink Goof Off and let us know what happens.
Pages:
Jump to: