Pages:
Author

Topic: Impact of drinking alcohol. - page 14. (Read 75796 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 09:14:59 PM
Hi guys. Just wanted to know whether drinking is good or bad for our health...first of all i drink every weekend because i feel refreshed after a heavy week of work..  After i drink i take a lot of food and have a nice sleep....I do not have any kind of headache or anything after drinking but will it affect me in the future.... My dad almost drinks everyday right from his childhood may b at the age of 18 but my dad is healthy and strong even after drinking so many years... Thanks to god for that....... Any way,  When it comes to your health, is it better to drink or not to drink?
It's effect is the destruction of the human liver and the body gradually falls and it causes the death of a person..
Activity: 59
January 28, 2018, 09:03:06 PM
The effect of alcohol on liver damage is mainly caused by ethanol itself and its metabolite, acetaldehyde. Ethanol and acetaldehyde mass will reduce the biological activity of enzymes in the liver cells and influence the normal metabolism of sugar, fat and protein, change the cell membrane structure, liver cell damage, fat deposits, or even liver fibrosis and cirrhosis.
Activity: 126
January 28, 2018, 08:59:47 PM
The most important thing is the central nervous system.
Long-term alcohol consumption can lead to chronic alcoholism, and when chronic alcoholism occurs, testicular atrophy will occur, resulting in decreased semen quality.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 28, 2018, 08:54:11 PM
There are so many factors that impact overall health. Unless you're drinking excessively, it's likely not doing significant harm. If you're eating relatively clean, having regular physical activity, getting enough sleep and challenging your mind and having fun every now and then,  you should be pretty healthy.
Activity: 79
January 28, 2018, 02:56:12 PM
The effects of drinking alcohol before meals. ... When drinking alcoholic beverages such as beer, wine, vodka, and body whiskey will digest it until alcohol enters the bloodstream. Because it is already in your blood, alcohol will be channeled throughout the body. Including brain, stomach, kidney, lung, and liver (liver)
Activity: 75
January 28, 2018, 02:47:44 PM
It is easy to drink alcohol when you are young and strong but later your body becoming weak and useless. You can't handle you hands and wasting everything on drinks...

This is very true. We are not invincible.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
January 28, 2018, 02:15:47 PM
It is easy to drink alcohol when you are young and strong but later your body becoming weak and useless. You can't handle you hands and wasting everything on drinks...
Activity: 252
January 28, 2018, 12:58:04 PM
it's better not to drink, because these are some of the negative effects:
1. Organic Mental Disorder (GMO)
This disorder will lead to behavioral changes, such as acting rudely, easily angered so as to have problems in the environment. Physiological changes such as crossed eyes, red faces and staggered roads. Psychological changes such as concentration difficult, often digress and easily offended.

2. Damage Memory
Liquor addiction can delay the development of memory and brain cells.

3. Brain edema
Swollen and damaged blood in brain tissue. So as to result in coordination disorders in the brain normally.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
January 28, 2018, 11:09:52 AM
Alcohol is the same as cigarette it has negative effect in a long run however if we manage to control ourselves in drinking alcohol we can prevent those negative effects. Like we saw on those commercials they put a warning to the consumer in moderately taking it.

In any case, I would say that smoking cigarettes is much more harmful than consuming alcohol. Because I have seen first hand people dying of lung cancer. Unlike liver disease, lung cancer is almost untreatable and it results in a very painful and torturous death. The worst thing is the combination of smoking and drinking alcohol.
Activity: 140
January 28, 2018, 10:49:17 AM
Drinking is injurious to health as the government of India has made it compulsory announcement which are to be displayed in the TV when these activities are shown. Excess of anything is injurious to health and is same with the alcohol which will create a serious liver damage if done in Excess amount so it's adviceable to not drink.
Many people drink and drive which many times leads to serious road accidents and people lose their lives too.So it's totally adviceable not to drink.
Activity: 23
January 28, 2018, 08:03:53 AM
Hi guys. Just wanted to know whether drinking is good or bad for our health...first of all i drink every weekend because i feel refreshed after a heavy week of work..  After i drink i take a lot of food and have a nice sleep....I do not have any kind of headache or anything after drinking but will it affect me in the future.... My dad almost drinks everyday right from his childhood may b at the age of 18 but my dad is healthy and strong even after drinking so many years... Thanks to god for that....... Any way,  When it comes to your health, is it better to drink or not to drink?
In my opinion you can drink alcohol sometimes because its help you in many terms but in moderately. Just remember too much is bad to our health. 😉
Activity: 146
Merit: 7
January 28, 2018, 07:28:51 AM
Alcohol is the same as cigarette it has negative effect in a long run however if we manage to control ourselves in drinking alcohol we can prevent those negative effects. Like we saw on those commercials they put a warning to the consumer in moderately taking it.
Activity: 256
January 28, 2018, 07:03:52 AM
If you make it as your habit and always too much this is not helpful and can damage your health. But in other aspect it is good for the health only if it is prescribed by the doctor.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
January 25, 2018, 10:44:41 PM
I think there may be some negative aspects to drinking, especially if you choose to drink and drive. However, I think all bad habits in moderation can be a healthy and productive life.
Activity: 126
January 25, 2018, 10:28:54 PM

If you drink red wine in moderation, your body is really healthy.

Or you're going to get drunk until you can't walk, and that's a lot of damage.
Activity: 141
January 25, 2018, 10:18:21 PM
For me drinking is not bad, but its become bad when its drinking too much. other said all to much are bad ^_^... like when you are taking too much of medicine, vitamins and others...
Activity: 92
January 25, 2018, 08:51:39 PM

Drinking alcohol isn't good for the health it will be cause of more symptoms of any kind of pains,it will destroy your lungs, kidney's and any part of your body.But now at your young age you will not yet see the symptoms if any diseases.but when you're at the age of 30 above you will now feel some of disease and this is the effects of drinking alcohol.
Activity: 47
January 25, 2018, 01:23:13 PM
People in depression often think that alcohol will help them forget the bitterness and fill the void. So you can easily drink yourself or undermine the health. There will be a cocktail of diseases, in addition to depression. In any case, alcohol is evil.
Activity: 75
January 25, 2018, 11:39:21 AM
Like you I too like to drink at the and of the week. I don't see how it can hurt. Just don't drink too much and you are fine.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
January 25, 2018, 10:33:32 AM
Drinking alcohol of small to moderate amount may help in reducing bad cholesterol, especially red wine since it contains a high level of good cholesterol. Binge drinking however, may cause liver dysfunction.
I don't know it is good for reducing bad cholesterol, well if that's so, I think I need to drink a glass of red wine to reduce bad cholesterol, because sometimes I think I have a lot of bad cholesterol with my heart, sometimes it is hard for me to breath normal which is really not good. So I think I also need to check my cholesterol.
Pages:
Jump to: