Pages:
Author

Topic: impacts off cryptocurrency - page 4. (Read 2067 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
November 28, 2017, 01:35:08 AM
There have been a huge impact off cryptocurrency in both social and economic development of countries and i feel this impact can be both positive and negative.Most prominent impact is the blockchain and this system has inspired not only poor countries but even developing countries and developed also.But there are some people who are misusing this system to their own good which needs to be stop.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
November 28, 2017, 01:29:50 AM
Impacts of cryptocurrencies do you mean? the impacts i see so far when this cryptocurrencies has been created a lot of unemployment person and jobless people are now working on something to earn and not just to relax only and those people is continuing their life in the help of this new technologies like cryptocurrencies they can earn and they can help their families for the everyday needs. it also help a little in economy maybe we cannot say that cryptocurrencies help a lot but it helps a little in economy and lessen the poverty problems in a lot of countries. and this cryptocurrencies helping a lot of countries to connect each other and sharing each knowledge one by one. so thats a big improvement to all people in the whole world.

It's so much fun to hear. But I wonder if Bitcoin gave a job .. what did they do? Are they working on Campaigns in this forum, or doing other work?

To me, the impact of Bitcoin has changed the economic outlook in my life. I plan to keep my Bitcoin in the Bitcoin wallet for a long time. Some people say that the poor always keep their money, but the rich always double their money by investing. From that moment on I became motivated to invest. And Bitcoin is one of the opportunities for a very good and lucrative investment. I can collect Bitcoin in a pretty easy way and I'm really happy.
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
November 28, 2017, 01:12:05 AM
The crypto currency not yet made any huge difference in the world,bitcoin is still in its early stage and it is only known to small amount of people maybe only 10% people of the wolrd heard about bitcoin.But in future it will make differences in our banking transactions,because bitcoin transaction is very east and cheap and you can transfer to anywhere in the world so maybe many banks will be shut down in future.
And crypto currency made job opportunities for many people like trading and mining from this they can earn decent income.
Activity: 308
November 28, 2017, 01:07:18 AM
what are the social and economic impacts cryptocurrencies have ?
and how will this affect third world and poor countries because of their limited access to internet and modern technology?

Let me tell you that I live in a third world country and almost everyone in here owns a phone and has access to the internet.
That being said as what crypto are currently in my country it only has possitive things amoung the people who use it (Which are few)
by investing on trading or just holding, myself introduced a few friends and family members and they thank me daily about it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
November 28, 2017, 01:04:33 AM
The effect of digital currency is enormous. Most by far of the world still uses fiat cash, or paper cash, whatever you need to call it. It's as yet the world's save cash despite the fact that gold is better at putting away an incentive for drawn out stretches of time. In any case, we're compelled to utilize paper cash since it's the main alternative and the estimation of the USD has been to a great degree downgraded since the 1920s so it's an ideal opportunity to put my incentive into BTC.
Activity: 210
November 28, 2017, 12:52:20 AM
and how will this affect third world and poor countries because of their limited access to internet and modern technology?

Unless a cryptocurrency will be not acknowledged by real retailers or different organizations that you deal with, it doesn't stand a significant part . That is the reason Bitcoin at present stays the practically well known structure of advanced currency, since its range will be broad Also will be acknowledged Eventually accepted by many organizations and retailers in the world.
Activity: 357
Merit: 10
November 27, 2017, 11:20:09 PM
Impacts of cryptocurrencies do you mean? the impacts i see so far when this cryptocurrencies has been created a lot of unemployment person and jobless people are now working on something to earn and not just to relax only and those people is continuing their life in the help of this new technologies like cryptocurrencies they can earn and they can help their families for the everyday needs. it also help a little in economy maybe we cannot say that cryptocurrencies help a lot but it helps a little in economy and lessen the poverty problems in a lot of countries. and this cryptocurrencies helping a lot of countries to connect each other and sharing each knowledge one by one. so thats a big improvement to all people in the whole world.
Activity: 364
Merit: 127
November 27, 2017, 11:13:50 PM
As far the as 3rd world country is concerned i think it wont affect them much since they are still striving to get their economy up and compete with other countries, bitcoin is not their priority in life as of the moment.
Activity: 210
Merit: 128
November 27, 2017, 10:48:34 PM
The impact on me of crypto currencies is the change of my life. Because because of the crypto I did buy the ones I could not afford. So I'm really very grateful especially for the crypto because of this I have gained the freedom of financial necessity. So I also teach my friends so that they also enjoy life. And their lives are comfortable. Maybe now without crypto I can still work in factories at 8-10 hours
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
November 27, 2017, 10:34:12 PM
I guess there is little countries with limited access to the Internet can benefit from the rave of the moment. cryptocurrency. No internet, no access to cryptos. It is as simple as that. I have heard of instances where some crypto enthusiasts have migrated to countries where they can enjoy internet access. The economic impact of cryptocurrency can not be emphasized. It builds GDP and uplifts the financial status of its holders.
Activity: 910
Merit: 523
November 27, 2017, 07:59:56 PM
Cryptocurrencies have gained huge value over 8 years, and the most significant impact is how people use it in case of monetary system, not to depend on bank systems or remittance at all. There are many false alarm or fud news from bankers who trying to influence people not to invest in cryptocurrency because it's dangerous or fraud system, blah blah blah.
Crypto change the way people doing their business, consider it as an upgrade to implement blockchain technology or p2p without a third party.

Next step; as bitcoin growing bigger over time, it becomes too big to not notice it, the government have to regulate cryptocurrency or at least regulate exchanges as the main door to convert bitcoin into fiat currency and vice versa.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
November 27, 2017, 07:50:05 PM
Cryptos in nature are economic as there isn't a single government that controls them as of this moment. It acts as form of fortune or wealth for an individual alone which country could not expropriate. Unlike other forms of asset, such as land, vehicle and the like, this is due to the fact that they are being regulated by the government.

As per social effect, cryptocurrencies exist to those people who have access to them, which they benefit from a digital economy that they created, countering the basic economic principle of one state.

Since the government are incapable to control this digital coins, third world countries won't improve from this kind of trend politically. The government has the power to mandate such kind of things, which even influential people could not do. People that has access and hold these cyptos are the ones who were blessed and truly benefit from the positive impact of digital currencies.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
November 27, 2017, 07:24:50 PM
It seems to me that now is the opportunity to receive education in any country. The Internet is also everywhere. Perhaps in some countries it is relatively expensive but if the Internet is to help earn money for life people will be able to pay it. It seems to me that the main reason is that people are afraid to invest and are looking for justification for their inaction.

Well people are afraid to invest because of the volatility of bitcoin without knowing the near fact that its volatility will give them a decent profit. And if mass adoption can be succeed it will make a big crate in the community especially in price. And in line with this many people will somehow upgrade their level in socio economic. People just need to be open for all new ideas that life can offer.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
November 27, 2017, 04:22:45 PM

The social and economic impacts of Cryptocurrency is quite enormous and still being explored. The Cryptocurrency has increased the thirst of people to search more on the internet and also participate in online trading. The profits made from Cryptocurrency has really been helpful in restoring the economy of some developing countries; unemployed persons have now been venturing into the world of Cryptocurrency and while they are making earnings the GDP of the country is also being helped
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
November 27, 2017, 03:58:52 PM

Bitcoin has not not been a problem to third world countries rather I think the people there are ripping the b no bounties of bitcoin. The value of bitcoin is high and network accessibility would not really be a debacle. Is a new technology and they are embracing the gains I think so.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
November 27, 2017, 03:24:36 PM

Assuming that bitcoin will get some more light than what it has now:

Social - People are going to talk about it more. They are going to talk about the bitcoin wallets that they are using and the problems that they ran off with that certain wallet. They are going to talk about a whole new topic but of course it's not going to happen that much.

Economic - I guess people are going to be more inclined to work on the Internet. Youtube has made it clear that people are going to do things on the Internet just to earn money. Youtubers are making good money from it and bitcoin users are also making good money from working on the Internet. People are making their own Youtube accounts because of good money, the same thing will be happening to new bitcoiners. Once they see fellow bitcoiners making good money from it, they are going to pursue it and try their best to make as much.

In third world countries, even though there's a "limited" Internet connection, there is still an Internet connection. It's not that hard to move somewhere where there's better signal reception if you're going to make good money from it anyway. Plus, it's not like one whole country doesn't have an Internet connection. There will still be people that luckily live where there's a good signal reception who will be interested in making money from the Internet and thus collect bitcoins. I guess by the time bitcoin goes mainstream, shitty ISPs were already been replaced by another one or atleast have upgraded their facilities. Otherwise they will be forced to do so.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
November 27, 2017, 02:20:44 PM
People of my country who are working other country, start to feel the good impact of crypto currency because economical and faster way of money remittances, We have always seen a centralized mechanism when it comes to currencies. Cryptocurrencies have the potential to disrupt society. It is a big imapact.
When it comes to giving good value in return, crypto has been able to do that and that is why economically, it has been having a lot of impact on its users. Socially, of course, if one is doing well economically, then it automatically affect almost other areas which social aspect of it is not exempted. Now people tend to do things differently and interact with the help of crypto payment solution.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
November 26, 2017, 12:00:40 PM

Bitcoin able to change people's habit to do transaction. Let's take a look on bitcoin right now, bitcoin has high demand is means there are getting a lot of people interest to use bitcoin because it's fit to being use in this digital era.
On third world country, they have opportunity to earn bitcoin and able to change their life if they can figure how to earn bitcoin in limited access of bitcoin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
November 25, 2017, 12:58:11 PM
Bitcoin has no current impact.

I mean, of course there are many people buyng, trading and playing with bitcoin but come on. For the moment it has no significant impact.
Proof is that in most countries, bitcoin and its community is simply ignored by the government.

I do not say that bitcoin has no future and will never change society, I affirm that changes are slow. Please, stop believing that bitcoin is a huge change, completely disrupting society. For the moment at least!  Cheesy
Right now the impact of bitcoin is in the low side and while most governments of the world do not give too much attention to bitcoin users there is no doubt they have bitcoin in their minds since they know in what bitcoin could become, maybe bitcoin is not going to destroy banks as some people in the forum want, but it is going to give to us an alternative way of payment all over the world and that is huge.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
November 25, 2017, 11:44:46 AM
As far as being a currency is involved, I can say that crypto currency has a huge impact when it comes to financial, it can help us to have more income, depending on how we do it, whether trading, working or investing on cryptocurrency. There is also an impact to technology, since block chain technology is innovative, we can see a lot of people using block chain technology as well. There will be pros and cons of cryptocurrencies, but it is much better to try it than ignore it and have FOMO in the future.
When it comes to the income aspect, this is one way cryptocurrency have helped a lot. Back then before the evolution of currency, there is just a huge limitation on how people work online and get to receive what they work for. However, with cryptocurrency, this has been able to change a lot and now; people can gladly work online, get paid in bitcoin and get to do whatever they like with it.
Pages:
Jump to: