Pages:
Author

Topic: impacts off cryptocurrency - page 7. (Read 2067 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
November 18, 2017, 09:13:53 PM
Our modern generation are using alot of technologies and it has a big impact in the community of cryptocurrency. the crypto is the future of all. believe me or not the world would go crazy about this.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
November 18, 2017, 09:02:57 PM
I think some economic giants like japan would make use of crypto currencies and would progress towards the next stage while so me other giants like china,russia would act against bitcoin and they would neither be able to ban bitcoins nor they would adopt bitcoin and they would not progress using crypto currencies.

But some smaller countries like liberland and other may adopt bitcoin.But even though if most of the under developed countries try to adopt bitcoin and crypto currencies,they would fail to do so due to lack of internet facilities and infrastructure to adopt digital payments.
Activity: 476
Merit: 107
November 18, 2017, 07:55:09 PM
what are the social and economic impacts cryptocurrencies have ?
One economic impact it can give is by easing online transactions. It somehow also can help improve the income of the citizens, making government have more source of tax. In terms of social, more people will learn to transact online.
and how will this affect third world and poor countries because of their limited access to internet and modern technology?
It won't really affect them greatly. The only major effect is that they will get left behind if most part of the world legalized bitcoin and they cannot enjoy the full benefits of bitcoin ad well as well as crypto.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
November 18, 2017, 07:48:43 PM
and how will this affect third world and poor countries because of their limited access to internet and modern technology?
I once discussed similar this topics. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23774054
From what I conclude indeed poor countries today have not been able to adapt bitcoins to become a thriving business in there country,
poor countries are still focused on infrastructure development and job creation.
As for joining the bitcoins business, we need enough money and have good internet access.

Neither poor, nor rich countries are focused on integrating cryptocurrency into the fabric of their nations yet. It is too early. Most people have no clue what Bitcoin even is, let alone all of the other stuff that comes along with it.
Activity: 805
November 18, 2017, 07:31:09 PM
Bitcoin giving a huge impact both social and economics life of individual, and yet it would be considere as a life changinh technology. It will improve and develop everyone in doing social activities because most of us are having fun with internet. We can do a lot of thing by using this technology and lessen the time spend in doing payment transactions.

And talking about economics, of course we are so lucky to have this. Bitcoin gives us more than anything can do in terms of financial support. Though we have a day job but its far of what we've got from having with bitcoin. And more people depending bitcoin as there hope of having a brighter future.
Activity: 146
Merit: 18
November 18, 2017, 07:04:32 PM
It would be more difficult to know cryptocoins value if it were no marketplace
Centralisation is a way to increase exchanges, like in real life
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
November 18, 2017, 04:28:55 PM
You all know that cryptos are not descentralized at all.
I registered on bittrex yesterday, and i was so dumb because i deposited more than $1000 in there, and i didnt't knew it before, but you need to put a lot of verifications and a lot of things in there,  and i was not able to withdraw my funds because i did not put all my IDs and plus a Selfie.
It was unfair because exchanges have been created for being fully Descentralized, it is not a good thing.
All those bastards are trying to centralize bitcoin to make it work like the real currencies..
November 18, 2017, 04:00:53 PM
In terms of banking, cryptocurrencies are very useful. there is a very good project called humaniq, it aims to bank the unbanked.
Funny if you are unbanked it's because you haven t enought money...
So in this case you could have an empty account out of bank, and without computer like the most part of unbanked people.
Ask to unbanked people what they think about blockchain....
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 09:04:51 PM
I once discussed similar this topics. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23774054
From what I conclude indeed poor countries today have not been able to adapt bitcoins to become a thriving business in there country,
poor countries are still focused on infrastructure development and job creation.
As for joining the bitcoins business, we need enough money and have good internet access.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
November 16, 2017, 02:50:05 PM
Decentralization in our day to say life is a very huge aspect and we all need to understand how we can be truly decentralized with our money. Cryptocurrencies are the next generation currencies and early implementation is the best way to welcome it.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 02:42:59 PM

I do not see the big social impact off cryptocurrency yet, but I believe that in the future we will see a lot of social impact from the blockchain technology, when it comes to the things like elections where we can use the blockchain technology to prevent any fraud.
Cryptocurrency in economical impact we begin to see in mainstream Media which means excellent having an impact on the big markets-
I am in the middle of writing an article on social impact we're going to see if blockchain gets mainstream adoption, and I have written a couple of articles on the subject of cryptocurrency impact on the world. Some of my articles can be found at the cryptoms.net other of my articles I have written under many different names and on many different sides. I may be new to this forum but they're not near to the crypto currency unit I have been trading and investing in cryptocurrency for a couple of years now.
Activity: 448
November 16, 2017, 02:28:08 PM
In terms of banking, cryptocurrencies are very useful. there is a very good project called humaniq, it aims to bank the unbanked.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
November 16, 2017, 02:24:30 PM
It affects a lot of things, and it is affected by a lot of things too. When someone talks about bitcoin, they are just spreading the word of it, and all those people who heard about them are probably going to be interested in having almost a bitcoin.. But soon they will realize that the price of it is very expensive and they will be much more interested to buy some.
But i dont agree with all those replies that this thread had, bitcoin has been influenced by a lot by those banks and shady governments that are always trying to defeat bitcoin. Like China and all those regulations that they did over ICO's and bitcoin.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
November 16, 2017, 02:11:05 PM
Sad to say but this is the limitation and the total blockage why bitcoin cant really be adopt on remote countries which internet cant really be reach and it is part of reality where there are really poor countries which cant really sustain for people to engage with bitcoin or any crypto no matter how hard they do and also they dont have any knowledge on whats about.
November 16, 2017, 01:57:02 PM
Poor are going to be more poors
And rich richer
It s not because you change money that you change the world
Change you heart first
Cryptocurrency are changing young people in traders, if you believe that
It s a good thing.....
Crypto are others tools but if you don t
Change you heart it would be one more tool to destroy the world
And more it s a better tool for the richs who don t care about poors to become richer
As a rich man you can now product your own money...is it a good think,
we believe that because we expect a piece of cake that s all
Activity: 224
November 16, 2017, 01:50:28 PM

I think economically it can bring prosperity to an otherwise stuck middle class however in regards to the poorer countries I dont know if this will benefit them in time. I read on a report that by 2020 90% of people will have

smart phones meaning everybody is not far off from having internet which is all that is needed for bitcoin. However just because you have a smartphone doesnt mean you will have access to a bunch of money and I think

for these people they may struggle yet. And even if they have money are they supposed to gamble half on bitcoin? Seems too risky to gamble the livelihood like that and I certainly wouldnt do it unless BTC was super stable.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
November 16, 2017, 01:42:53 PM
The impacts of cryptos to third world countries I would simply view it in two different angles and the first is to say the least on how internet also has negative impacts on some industrialised countries because obviously, not all the industrialised countries have access to internet or how to access it too.

Then the second is simply that which I view as advantage to the users of cryptos in third world countries. This is in the area of conversion. The value of bitcoin for instance is higher than dollars nor pounds, so if such fiat is then converted to the local currency of the third world countries - it should be a lot of money.

In other words, I really see whatever impacts cryptos has to the third world countries as an advantage.
Activity: 440
November 16, 2017, 01:14:43 PM
To answer your second question, it will change basically nothing for poor countries with a limited access to the Internet and to electricity. Without any access to thse two things, there are no bitcoins there, and thus it will indeed change nothing if it has no presence.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 16, 2017, 01:06:54 PM

If we look at the economic and social impact of cryptocurrencies, first you should look at how we are we going to used it. Bitcoin was designed as p2p without any intermediary, and as a micro payment scheme. However, it evolves now as store of value and investment. So only the 1st world countries has really benefit now because they have access to money and internet. However, I have no doubts that even a 3rd world country can benefit as well, just like what it has been doing in poor countries in Asia. Bitcoin is now their main source of income.
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
November 16, 2017, 01:04:23 PM
Cryptocurrencies have a substantial impact on both economic and social development. There have been up and coming projects which aim to provide blockchain solutions to underdeveloped countries in Africa, given that these projects actually make their mark, they are sure to bring an incredible positive change and would help the common people of the nations with all their needs. Limited technology and accessibility could be the first hurdle here, but with big eyers eyeing down on these projects, it could help out to be a reaching hand to provide basic facilities for the folks.

Cryptocurrency can be that catalyst for people to strongly demand the availability of new technology in the area of communication especially in third-world countries. As the underlying technology, the blockchain can have far-reaching implications and changes which our society can benefit from. Though Bitcoin is not really meant to help the poor or to save those in need, still this is a good opportunity for people who are willing to invest some of their resources and time for the coin. Just like what is happening right now in Venezuela, Bitcoin can play a big role in helping cope with economic distress and challenges. And this is just the tip of the iceberg, I guess.
Pages:
Jump to: