Pages:
Author

Topic: impacts off cryptocurrency - page 5. (Read 2067 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
November 24, 2017, 01:46:02 PM
what are the social and economic impacts cryptocurrencies have ?
and how will this affect third world and poor countries because of their limited access to internet and modern technology?

I think the ripple effect is quite good and it allows the otherwise smart trapped individuals a way out into financial freedom. It does suck that not everybody can participate because of lack of internet and technology but that

problem should be solved fairly soon and within 5-10 years I think nearly everybody in the world will have a smartphone which means they will have access to all cryptos basically.
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
November 24, 2017, 01:33:44 PM
People of my country who are working other country, start to feel the good impact of crypto currency because economical and faster way of money remittances, We have always seen a centralized mechanism when it comes to currencies. Cryptocurrencies have the potential to disrupt society. It is a big imapact.
It is true because all the people are now investing the bitcoin and I know the bitcoin will give us the bright future, bitcoin has made my life very easy as now I have the strong income and it is the main thing I like about the bitcoin that it has changed my life and the bitcoin is the new currency that will help all the people now. I am sure the bitcoin will give us the best thing and the price of the bitcoin will be high later more and more.
You have described is not the currency. You are talking about bitcoin as an investment asset. It is not the best destination for bitcoin. It seems to me that the use of bitcoin as a currency would be much more important. I don't see the hoarding. This money is not working on the economy and speculative capital to pump bitcoin. Someday he will leave bitcoin and provoke a grandiose dump.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
November 24, 2017, 12:46:28 PM
People of my country who are working other country, start to feel the good impact of crypto currency because economical and faster way of money remittances, We have always seen a centralized mechanism when it comes to currencies. Cryptocurrencies have the potential to disrupt society. It is a big imapact.
It is true because all the people are now investing the bitcoin and I know the bitcoin will give us the bright future, bitcoin has made my life very easy as now I have the strong income and it is the main thing I like about the bitcoin that it has changed my life and the bitcoin is the new currency that will help all the people now. I am sure the bitcoin will give us the best thing and the price of the bitcoin will be high later more and more.
Activity: 406
Merit: 36
November 23, 2017, 09:21:45 AM
and how will this affect third world and poor countries because of their limited access to internet and modern technology?
crypto will only affect every middle-upper class economy if the people who are not sufficiently in economic terms will never know the crypto because of internet access and computers or smartphones that are not owned by them. the impact of crypto that occurs in people who use it may be a positive advantage in getting but the crupto can also have a negative impact if there are people who use it in the wrong way one of them in use for illegal transactions.
This obviously cannot be discarded when it comes to the social aspect as some caliber of people will feel it more than the others at the end. However, there would still be some low class that would really be fortunate enough as long as they are learned and informed. The truth is, in as much as the middle and upper class have access to the information, not everyone will utilize it and some low class will even quickly grab it while looking for a means to survive and getting an answer to that. Generally though, it would have a great impact economically and socially anywhere it is being used.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
November 23, 2017, 09:20:27 AM
There are many impacts that cryptocurrencies have done to social and economic situation of a certain country especially to those poor countries. Even though not all countries support the idea of bitcoin, it can help the economy of a certain country to develop as well as to help people earn their own money to sustain their daily needs.
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
November 23, 2017, 09:16:24 AM
Crypto currencies are just created for the good of the people. Knowing that we can benefits from here especially for financial stability and a great source of income. It will provide us more and we totally enjoyed it. It's amazingly performance delight us and it will make us more productive than before.
For the third world, I don’t really think it will have any bad impact on them, I believe there are some internet wizards who live and knows what’s trending. There are people in third world that made a lot of money through Bitcoin, so I believe it is having a good impact there. If it doesn’t, u believe their government will ban it to prevent further loss. And for the whole world, hmmm, there are some it disfavored and they had to stop it in their country, and there are also those that it favored.

Some people are taking advantages of crypto but I am afraid of them being informed and aware too late of the crypto. If we take africa, internet access is not usual for all countries so it's not all the population that can benefit of the crypto.
And the government, I am not sure they have something to win to legalize or enhance the use of crypto.
This is something that can be expected in any country and not just Africa. We cannot expect everyone to make use of crypto as there would be some limitations one way or the other for some. However, the impact will still be felt from the few using it which eventually will have a way of rubbing off on the economy of the people involved as well as that of the country in the long run. Most of these African countries understand they cannot ban bitcoin and they would rather just embrace the blockchain technology and find ways they can benefit from it.
Activity: 294
November 23, 2017, 09:16:15 AM
There is a good impact of this cryptocurrency to the economic aspects, through this crypto currency, less fortunate people may be successful and financial stability of the people will become great as well as the economic. And in terms of social impacts, most of those who has a high access of technology and internet only can indulge in this crypto currency world. But it maybe a possibility that those who want to earn in crypto currency may be encourage and may acquire this technology in order to join and the impact of this to social is good because the population of crypto currency users will increase.
Merit: 253
November 23, 2017, 09:05:56 AM
It seems to me that now is the opportunity to receive education in any country. The Internet is also everywhere. Perhaps in some countries it is relatively expensive but if the Internet is to help earn money for life people will be able to pay it. It seems to me that the main reason is that people are afraid to invest and are looking for justification for their inaction.
Activity: 211
Merit: 101
November 23, 2017, 08:55:08 AM
crypto will only affect every middle-upper class economy if the people who are not sufficiently in economic terms will never know the crypto because of internet access and computers or smartphones that are not owned by them. the impact of crypto that occurs in people who use it may be a positive advantage in getting but the crupto can also have a negative impact if there are people who use it in the wrong way one of them in use for illegal transactions.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 683
November 23, 2017, 08:41:50 AM
Crypto currencies are just created for the good of the people. Knowing that we can benefits from here especially for financial stability and a great source of income. It will provide us more and we totally enjoyed it. It's amazingly performance delight us and it will make us more productive than before.
For the third world, I don’t really think it will have any bad impact on them, I believe there are some internet wizards who live and knows what’s trending. There are people in third world that made a lot of money through Bitcoin, so I believe it is having a good impact there. If it doesn’t, u believe their government will ban it to prevent further loss. And for the whole world, hmmm, there are some it disfavored and they had to stop it in their country, and there are also those that it favored.
Actually no matter which country you do live on we do know that not all people dont have awareness on whats happening on their surroundings theres always an internet wizzard and its true there are already people who get rich on crypto. The thing listed on poll are not totally a selection but rather a questions. Crypto do affect life in any way specially to those people who do have awareness on it. It is majorly affect peoples lives than on economy of a certain country.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
November 23, 2017, 08:39:54 AM

Some people are taking advantages of crypto but I am afraid of them being informed and aware too late of the crypto. If we take africa, internet access is not usual for all countries so it's not all the population that can benefit of the crypto.
And the government, I am not sure they have something to win to legalize or enhance the use of crypto.
Merit: 255
November 23, 2017, 08:39:20 AM
Somehow cryptocurrencies help improve economic status of a country by opening up opportunities to citizens all over the world to make money. It also somehow benefits governments since they can gain tax for every conversion of bitcoin done in services that aids in btc to fiat even if only a little. It does not have that much of a social impact though but it connects users all over the world via forums.
how will this affect third world and poor countries because of their limited access to internet and modern technology?
To sum it up, third world and poor countries won't enjoy the full benefits of bitcoin and crypto if they dont upgrade their internet and technology of citizens.
Bitcoin is the incentive to move forward. Maybe those people who can use bitcoin to escape from poverty will be able to set an example. They have money and they can pay for the Internet development and education in third countries. The inhabitants of these countries see that education is an opportunity to have an income in all circumstances.
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
November 23, 2017, 08:33:28 AM
Somehow cryptocurrencies help improve economic status of a country by opening up opportunities to citizens all over the world to make money. It also somehow benefits governments since they can gain tax for every conversion of bitcoin done in services that aids in btc to fiat even if only a little. It does not have that much of a social impact though but it connects users all over the world via forums.
how will this affect third world and poor countries because of their limited access to internet and modern technology?
To sum it up, third world and poor countries won't enjoy the full benefits of bitcoin and crypto if they dont upgrade their internet and technology of citizens.
Activity: 196
November 23, 2017, 08:28:26 AM
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
November 23, 2017, 07:54:13 AM
It got a huge impact for economics, now a lot of people are investing in crypto and getting profit out of it, of course it will increase their life and there is actually a people getting rich because of crypto, crypto got a huge impact for the people that join, for the third world country that doesnt has any internet it wont impact them anything
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
November 23, 2017, 07:38:58 AM
As far as being a currency is involved, I can say that crypto currency has a huge impact when it comes to financial, it can help us to have more income, depending on how we do it, whether trading, working or investing on cryptocurrency. There is also an impact to technology, since block chain technology is innovative, we can see a lot of people using block chain technology as well. There will be pros and cons of cryptocurrencies, but it is much better to try it than ignore it and have FOMO in the future.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
November 22, 2017, 06:00:06 AM
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
November 21, 2017, 12:56:47 PM
I doubt that politicians will want to implement blockchain technology. Many of them are in power only because of election fraud. As to the cryptocurrencies this is a good way for poor countries to have salaries at the level of the which is produced in the developed countries. But it requires certain skills that do not have people in poor countries. Now education has a real price.
There is a difference between the blockchain and bitcoin, banks and governments are fine with the blockchain and are in fact making their own research on the subject but they hate bitcoin, bitcoin is a threat to them for the simple fact that is something they do not control, bitcoin is going to give true freedom to people and that is what they fear more than anything.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
November 20, 2017, 08:44:16 AM

Economic impact is that Bitcoin aims to remove the differences on foreign exchanges, it aims to have one common currency for the whole world and at least equalize every nation's wealth. Unlike current fiat currencies that rely on one country's gold reserve bitcoin don't have anything like that it is purely depending on the demand of it's users.

Other alt coins are created for some social purposes really depending on the coin.
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
November 20, 2017, 08:15:17 AM
Pages:
Jump to: