Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀IMPLEUM (IMPL) | Migration from Stratis to BlockCore | IMPL -> IMPLX SWAP - page 25. (Read 415809 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
The idea is certainly not new, and it will be difficult enough to break through into the service rankings, especially when the price constantly falls on the crypto currency.

If we make assessment of traditional business, then even the fact that there are old corporations that already have a long-established audience - does not prevent the emergence of a new company.
In addition, new companies like piranhas, bite own place in business and claim to take the place of business veterans)))

So yes, I think the project has great chances to break into this business and take its place in the sun.
Activity: 168
The idea is certainly not new, and it will be difficult enough to break through into the service rankings, especially when the price constantly falls on the crypto currency.

If we make assessment of traditional business, then even the fact that there are old corporations that already have a long-established audience - does not prevent the emergence of a new company.
In addition, new companies like piranhas, bite own place in business and claim to take the place of business veterans)))
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Soon the team plans to enter the crypto-exchange markets, it will be interesting to look at the coin rate
The possibility of entering the global market is desirable foreseeing at the stage of the business model formation.

Entering crypto-exchange markets is a process that requires serious preparation.

Cryptomir is going through hard times now. After a staggering take-off of the rate of the Crypto-currency and market capitalization in late 2017, a deep correction and a rollback came

Yes, such a sharp rise and a steep peak is difficult to analyze.
Statistics in crypto-currencies and blockchain still remains a blind spot of the market.
Activity: 140
Soon the team plans to enter the crypto-exchange markets, it will be interesting to look at the coin rate
The possibility of entering the global market is desirable foreseeing at the stage of the business model formation.

Entering crypto-exchange markets is a process that requires serious preparation.

Cryptomir is going through hard times now. After a staggering take-off of the rate of the Crypto-currency and market capitalization in late 2017, a deep correction and a rollback came

Yes, such a sharp rise and a steep peak is difficult to analyze.

Activity: 98

Very good, it's a pity of course that functional is limited, but I think you correct.
Merit: 1
it's very cool that you are working at such a fast pace on the development of the project.

And how far is it from a full working platform? You already have a beta version of the project.
it's very cool that you are working at such a fast pace on the development of the project.
copper member
Activity: 377
Molie Messenger https://www.molie.chat
What is the main idea of the project? And what prospects do you see the project? Can I scale it?

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

Impleum is a powerful and scalable path to develop decentralized applications with real DApps (for example Quizi.io). By leveraging Impleum's masternodes, developers can easily create DApps that are not only highly secure, but also highly scalable. The core of Impleum platform is an object-oriented programming language C# with a huge developer community.
In the first two weeks of work, a large number of miners and more than a dozen mining pools were connected to the project.
Yes, the project is gaining momentum, I see a prospect in the future.
Yes, the peak power of the network reaches 6.5 TH / s, which can be compared with the capacity of 162,500 mining farms.
If the demand for a coin, the project develops, it seems, it is necessary to buy tokens for further earnings.

Such a result can not boast of every known project.
Activity: 238
In the first two weeks of work, a large number of miners and more than a dozen mining pools were connected to the project.
Yes, the peak power of the network reaches 6.5 TH / s, which can be compared with the capacity of 162,500 mining farms.
If the demand for a coin, the project develops, it seems, it is necessary to buy tokens for further earnings.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
What are the competitive advantages you have over other platforms for smart contracts? Tell me more in detail, or give a link to the description.
I hope the project will turn out well. I like the ideas that develop the cryptocurrency and the crypto industry, make the community stronger.

This is how I understand your project will be an alternative for blockchain ETH, waves and eos? Do you have already platform with smart contracts?
I hope the project will turn out well. I like the ideas that develop the cryptocurrency and the crypto industry, make the community stronger.
Pages:
Jump to: