Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀IMPLEUM (IMPL) | Migration from Stratis to BlockCore | IMPL -> IMPLX SWAP - page 26. (Read 415809 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
this is important, because when the value of the crypto currency is falling, people are less willing to invest in ico. And the project is interesting, I would like that the team would do well!
Perhaps you are right in your statements and guesses. Who now can answer this question exactly?
Activity: 98
this is important, because when the value of the crypto currency is falling, people are less willing to invest in ico. And the project is interesting, I would like that the team would do well!
I do not agree with you, because even in a falling market, many good projects make large fees and xxx for their investors. So the chances are good.
In fact, every project has the chances to raise money and start development, another matter how much they will collect money, and what will happen with tokens that they can not sell ...

Burn probably, so usually do projects. This is already a normal practice is considered. Although I also wonder what will happen to tokens that do not sell.

It is not necessary to clog your head. The guys have a great idea and I'm sure that they will be able to sell all the tokens they have for sale!
guys are developing their own blockchain and own platform for smart contracts, I understand that this will be the Ukrainian development))
Well, the Chinese blockchain already exists - NEO, Canadian blockchain also exists - ETH, Russian - Waves. Ukraine is a big and strong state. It's OK that they have their own blockchain .

Well, it is believed that the crypto currency and all that is connected with it is international property. But it's nice to see that the Ukrainian developers have joined the development.
Activity: 112
The ico itself is also closely connected with the market and its direction in the market reflecting this in the prices of coins. Therefore, when prices fall in the General cryptocurrency market, the direct interest of investors in buying coins is reflected.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
I do not agree with you, because even in a falling market, many good projects make large fees and xxx for their investors. So the chances are good.
In fact, every project has the chances to raise money and start development, another matter how much they will collect money, and what will happen with tokens that they can not sell ...

Burn probably, so usually do projects. This is already a normal practice is considered. Although I also wonder what will happen to tokens that do not sell.

It is not necessary to clog your head. The guys have a great idea and I'm sure that they will be able to sell all the tokens they have for sale!
guys are developing their own blockchain and own platform for smart contracts, I understand that this will be the Ukrainian development))
Well, the Chinese blockchain already exists - NEO, Canadian blockchain also exists - ETH, Russian - Waves. Ukraine is a big and strong state. It's OK that they have their own blockchain .
Activity: 66
Masternodes are no longer interesting, their time has came and gone. i would be much more interested in this project if they can offer something relevant other than masternodes
Activity: 154

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Interesting project, I wish the developers luck and prosperity! I hope soon see the working platform)))
If the market does not fall, then I think the developers will soon please us with a new and interesting platform...   Meanwhile, we are waiting
After the exit of the coin in the exchangers, its price may start to grow rapidly.

I agree with you, it's good to buy coins at the development stage and you can earn good money on it.

Yes, but it's a kind of roulette, you never know with certainty how the token behaves.
This is the whole point, how to guess with a coin you can become a millionaire.
After the exit of the coin in the exchangers, its price may start to grow rapidly.

I agree with you, it's good to buy coins at the development stage and you can earn good money on it.

Yes, but it's a kind of roulette, you never know with certainty how the token behaves.
Activity: 112

Personally, I like the idea, I will follow the development of the project in the future, perhaps I will join investors.
With the opportunities of mining, the project can rise to a good level of development.
Merit: 1
In the developed project it is probably good to earn, if to be engaged in mining of a coin, I think in the further it will go upwards.

Yes, Pos mining allows you to get a crypto currency without buying expensive equipment and not necessarily technical training.
I'll support you, first of all, you do not need to purchase expensive equipment, the whole process goes on, only in your wallet. Accordingly, the cost of electricity, just disappear.
In the developed project it is probably good to earn, if to be engaged in mining of a coin, I think in the further it will go upwards.

Yes, Pos mining allows you to get a crypto currency without buying expensive equipment and not necessarily technical training.
Activity: 140
Activity: 238
An incredibly promising project with great opportunities. I wish the team to achieve their goal as soon as possible !!!
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001
Such idea are getting prosperous. Sober project, amazing vision, a rather interesting project!
I'm glad Impleum has a huge developer community that can easily create DApps that are not only very secure but also very scalable
Pages:
Jump to: