Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🚀IMPLEUM (IMPL) | Migration from Stratis to BlockCore | IMPL -> IMPLX SWAP - page 27. (Read 415809 times)

copper member
Activity: 377
Merit: 0
Molie Messenger https://www.molie.chat
Hello, DEVs.
I am interested on this business. I will expect this to look what is going to happen.

Hi, you can contact us in discord:
https://discord.gg/ZD6HPSt
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
 I always support a good project, which brings confidence in the cryptonomy, because in the future this market will be the strongest.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
If the developers claim that the coin can be mined, it looks rather promising
The situation in the world of crypto currency is constantly changing, so we must understand that after the expiration of time the balance will necessarily change.

For today, the actual number of coins is quite large. Mining is now on the rise and going through good times, showing a high yield.
Dividends, interest, passive earnings on crypto-currencies attract many investors.
The implementation of the PoS protocol in crypto-currencies allowed coin holders to earn interest from the amount that they have on their wallet.

Yes, this approach offers advantages both in terms of security, as well as in the ability for users to profit or dividends from their allocated funds.
You will not surprise anyone with a crypto currency. Even grandmothers in the yards talk about bitkoynah. And beginners should learn to understand all the crypto-currencies.
Activity: 140
The situation in the world of crypto currency is constantly changing, so we must understand that after the expiration of time the balance will necessarily change.

For today, the actual number of coins is quite large. Mining is now on the rise and going through good times, showing a high yield.
Dividends, interest, passive earnings on crypto-currencies attract many investors.
The implementation of the PoS protocol in crypto-currencies allowed coin holders to earn interest from the amount that they have on their wallet.

Yes, this approach offers advantages both in terms of security, as well as in the ability for users to profit or dividends from their allocated funds.
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
This is probably the most important question - how to achieve a stable price for the token, with such an unstable situation in the market, crypto currency?

There is no reason for achieving a stable price unless you want to provide an option for traders to hedge again bitcoin.
Activity: 98

Activity: 168
But  if the project will have a strong team and leadership that clearly sees the goals - the project will be able to get success.
Activity: 112
Of course, success will only be if the project can withstand the competition.

Yes, the competition is now very big, it is quite difficult to pass in such an environment
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Of course, success will only be if the project can withstand the competition.
Activity: 126
Activity: 154
I'm sure that over time people will be more interested in this technology.
I think that even now many businesses will find application for this platform and will be able to use it for their needs.
Activity: 140
  There is a team working to provide safer transactions to the investor. This is a very nice development. It shows how Impleum is hardworking at the same time. Good days all parts of the team
This is probably the most important question - how to achieve a stable price for the token, with such an unstable situation in the market, crypto currency?
Your question will not be answered. Because this is a whole art and many companies give a lot of money for this.
Merit: 2
The project is designed for the future, maybe soon the attitude to the crypto currency will be completely different than now. 

service can be very useful if everything works out well. Let's guys, just go ahead!
The project is designed for the future, maybe soon the attitude to the crypto currency will be completely different than now. 
I think that in connection with the fall of the crypto-currency market, the project has good chances to break through.

I agree, the market has subsided, therefore, needs support, and the new crypt is always more interesting than the old one.

I personally can not believe that the project will get to this level.

What you do not say, but the project is now developing very much and is progressing at this time will show which of you is right.
Yes, most importantly, go to the stock exchange, and there everything will go with the flow. I hope that the project will succeed.
Pages:
Jump to: