Pages:
Author

Topic: Importance of water - page 2. (Read 1047 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 3
May 18, 2021, 03:00:47 AM
The importance of water to textured hair care...I never knew! I was doubtful that I could survive without oils, heavy butters, and greases, but I’m glad I gave all that up. The natural SHEEN, and the health of my scalp...I didn’t know my hair could feel so good!
Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
May 18, 2021, 12:32:32 AM
Water is essential for sustaining life 60% -90% of body weight requires water. Terrestrial plants absorb water from the soil by root hairs and aquatic plants spread through the whole body surface if all the water on this planet ran out it would not be possible for animals to survive because no one can survive without water the importance of water is understood when one does not get water suddenly in daily life for any reason. Just as the contribution of water to the survival of plants is undeniable so too is the dependence of water on small things in human daily life.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
May 17, 2021, 11:50:43 PM
no one can live without water but we can see that everyday even every moment there's someone wasting the source of life...
people's awareness should be strengthened and higher technology related to water recycling is needed. I'm really worried that some day we'll run out of all water in this planet Sad
Activity: 1974
Merit: 174
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 17, 2021, 11:24:01 PM
Water is the source of survival and growth for human beings and even all things. The proliferation of human beings depends on water. From the moment the mother's body conceives life, people are accompanied by water all the way! It is water that gives human life! Therefore, to cherish water is to cherish life, cherish life,
The composition of our Physical form is from water , the animals, the flowers and everything in the world comes to be created because of water.

This is the most important thing that has been created.

The importance of water, water is the "source of life", an important condition for humans and all living things to survive, and an indispensable part of the human body. It occupies 2/3 of the human body weight, can maintain the normal physiological activities of the human body, and is closely related to life
Yeah the world is for water and the water is for the world.
Activity: 55
May 17, 2021, 10:08:34 PM
The importance of water, water is the "source of life", an important condition for humans and all living things to survive, and an indispensable part of the human body. It occupies 2/3 of the human body weight, can maintain the normal physiological activities of the human body, and is closely related to life
Activity: 40
May 17, 2021, 04:03:03 AM
Water plays an important role in our lives. It is the source of life and one of the most important material resources indispensable for the survival and development of human beings. Human life cannot be separated from water for a moment, and water is what human life needs. The most important substance. The physiological functions of the human body are multi-faceted,
Activity: 19
May 17, 2021, 04:01:53 AM
Water is an excellent solvent that can dissolve almost all substances. Almost all biochemical reactions in organisms are inseparable from the water environment. Water itself also participates in a variety of important biochemical reactions and is a structural component of organisms. Water has high Specific heat capacity, high heat of vaporization, and boiling point are the only substances in the biological world whose solid density is less than the density of liquid.
Activity: 54
May 17, 2021, 03:54:26 AM
If you drink unclean or unhealthy water every day, people will feel exhausted, as if they have taken the wrong medicine. Over time, they will involuntarily walk into the ward, and then die.. Water plays a role in the human body. Important role... the water in the human body accounts for 75% to 85% of the total weight of the human body,
Activity: 37
May 17, 2021, 03:53:02 AM
Water is the source of survival and growth for human beings and even all things. The proliferation of human beings depends on water. From the moment the mother's body conceives life, people are accompanied by water all the way! It is water that gives human life! Therefore, to cherish water is to cherish life, cherish life,
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
May 17, 2021, 03:49:24 AM
Water is the fountain of life not only to feed crops and people, but also to consign supplies to increase trade, etc.
Activity: 63
Merit: 11
May 17, 2021, 03:48:31 AM
Water is the source of life
People are created by water, with an average of 62% being water. 90% during fetal period, over 80% for infants, 60-70% for adults, and under 60% for old age. Modern medicine proves that "human aging is the process of cell drying". This shows the importance of water to humans.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 58
May 17, 2021, 03:46:08 AM
About 90% of heart attacks occur early in the morning & it can be reduced if one takes a glass or two of water before going to bed at night.

We know water is important but never know about the special times one has to drink it.. !!

Did you  Huh

Drinking water at the right time maximizes its effectiveness on the human body;

1. 1 Glass of water after waking up - helps to activate internal organs..

2. 1 Glass of water 30 minutes before a meal - helps digestion..

3. 1 Glass of water before taking a bath - helps lower your blood pressure.

4. 1 Glass of water before going to  bed -  avoids stroke  or heart attack .

You can check details on google.
Our Body composed of more water than solid and same as the whole world.

Water is Life and no living things can survive without water.

Thanks for the tips , i learned something that i don't usually do..
Activity: 66
Merit: 2
May 17, 2021, 03:41:59 AM
From drinking less than 1 liter of water every week to at least 2500 ml of water every day, people around me think that I am a water monster... The biggest change is that I am not easy to gain weight. I am very edible. Kind. I also feel like a machine with precise control. As long as I drink a little less water, my body feels very uncomfortable. I am more flustered than hungry, my lips are big and skinny, and my whole person is not good. As long as the water is replenished, the body will be "full of blood and resurrection." ^_^
Activity: 101
Merit: 18
April 08, 2021, 02:25:53 AM
Drinking boiled water can promote blood circulation and prevent cardiovascular diseases, and drinking boiled water can also clean the mouth. It is a benign protective agent for the oral cavity. Drinking boiled water can also protect teeth and gums, especially when the water temperature is around 40 degrees. , Can play a role in preventing gum bleeding. And drinking boiled water, warm boiled water can also relieve constipation, reduce the incidence of cerebral thrombosis, myocardial infarction, drinking boiled water can also play a role in hangover, boiled water can dilute the alcohol, which can protect the liver, long-term drinking water is The best drink has more nutritional value than any other drink.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 174
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 05, 2021, 02:16:44 AM
Who is the source of our life? People may not die if they don't eat for three days. If they don't drink water, they can't keep going. Wink
But yet even you have plenty of water you will still die without foods lol.

So the source of life is not only water but food also  Cheesy
We have so good and pure water on Finland on "New Land" area example.
Good for you ..

We also Had good and Pure water in the forest and i use to drink a lot when i was aKid.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
April 05, 2021, 12:27:32 AM
About 90% of heart attacks occur early in the morning & it can be reduced if one takes a glass or two of water before going to bed at night.

We know water is important but never know about the special times one has to drink it.. !!

Did you  Huh

Drinking water at the right time maximizes its effectiveness on the human body;

1. 1 Glass of water after waking up - helps to activate internal organs..

2. 1 Glass of water 30 minutes before a meal - helps digestion..

3. 1 Glass of water before taking a bath - helps lower your blood pressure.

4. 1 Glass of water before going to  bed -  avoids stroke  or heart attack .

You can check details on google.

i drank total of 10L per day. im healthy, at least no more gout. lol
Activity: 64
April 04, 2021, 11:48:40 PM
Water plays a very important role in our lives. . The body's water accounts for about 65% of our body weight. Without water, the waste in the body cannot be discharged. Grin
Activity: 19
April 04, 2021, 11:11:28 PM
Drinking water can supplement one's lack of water. For example, after exercise, a certain amount of water is necessary, because vigorous exercise will cause serious water loss in the brain, so drinking water can slow down water loss. At the same time, in addition to food, drinking water is also a necessity in life. Everyone has eight glasses of water per day. So water is very important
Activity: 37
April 04, 2021, 11:10:32 PM
Water has a certain effect on body temperature regulation. When people breathe and sweat, they release some water. For example, in hot seasons, when the ambient temperature is often higher than body temperature, people rely on sweating to evaporate water and take away some of the heat to lower body temperature and prevent people from heatstroke. In cold weather, water has a great potential to store heat, so the human body will not cause obvious fluctuations in body temperature due to low outside temperature.
Activity: 116
Merit: 11
April 04, 2021, 11:08:53 PM
Humans need water for various physiological activities. For example, water can dissolve various nutrients. Fat and protein must become a colloidal state suspended in water to be absorbed; water flows continuously between blood vessels and cells, transporting oxygen and nutrients to Tissue cells, and then excrete metabolic waste from the body. In short, a variety of human metabolism and physiological activities are inseparable from water.
Pages:
Jump to: