Pages:
Author

Topic: Important question to Investors!! - page 8. (Read 2353 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 10
June 06, 2019, 11:43:41 AM
Presale does provide a bonus that is quite tempting but also usually requires large funds. for investors the most important thing is that we can see the projeck in detail from the detail platform and also the whitepaper. if they already have beta, we can also test their platform to find out. all things related to the projeck must be examined in detail.

Absolutely agree with you. We must find out and examine the whitepaper and don’t be too rush to invest. At least we know the team or devs and be detailed about the project.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
June 06, 2019, 10:55:22 AM
Presale does provide a bonus that is quite tempting but also usually requires large funds. for investors the most important thing is that we can see the projeck in detail from the detail platform and also the whitepaper. if they already have beta, we can also test their platform to find out. all things related to the projeck must be examined in detail.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 06, 2019, 10:51:09 AM
My questions to investors are why they stop investing and not trusting new platforms and new projects in crypto now.and they want to recover losses but not doing any steps try it so I can say they don't want recover the losses they have in the past so if you are pro investor you will try again and take the opportunity now because this opportunity has come for us to make investments and to continue the rally to successfully in this cryptocurrency.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
June 06, 2019, 10:03:40 AM
Join in pre sale, no i am not doing that anymore.
I just want to look a listed coin who have a good potential to grow next time.
I quite join ICO because i am tired and just look IEO if i interesting with that project.
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
June 06, 2019, 09:59:54 AM
For now, am nit a Pre-Sale investor. I did that back in 2017 and it was a bad experience. While investing though, it's good to look out for the uniqueness of the project, the product it has to sell, the team and then feedbacks from the community.
copper member
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
June 06, 2019, 09:55:53 AM
I was investing but for some time i am not investing anything.

Because, it seems projects has successful ico's, not having great time on the exchange. Even they seem amazing on the paper.
Activity: 489
Merit: 16
www.cd3d.app
June 06, 2019, 09:48:08 AM
Look If you really want to get to the real investment company or ICO,IEO or whatever they name them out there, the first time you must do is look for their devs if they really who they are not just some stolen pictures on google and if you certain that they are really the one you can proceed with your list.
Activity: 286
June 06, 2019, 09:39:03 AM
I would like to ask a questions to investors that making investments on scam projects?why they dont make reviews and research about the project before investing so they are always losing a investments so we can stop scammers if we dont invest on their projects that is one of the best that we can do.And now if investors are looking for a good project try this project and make a investments
Dencoin.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
June 02, 2019, 12:59:30 PM
Hey guys. As the title suggests, i've a question to the presale Investors.

Do you invest in Presales?

What do you research first in order to invest?

What makes the project interesting and worth investing?

I ask all the investors, what makes a coin Perfect!?!

A working platform?

Active devs?

or do you guys see something else too?

Please let me know, i'm really keen to know such stuff before becoming an investor myself. Thanks. Smiley

I have never invested in the presale of any ICO. Previously when I invested in ICO, I always studied their projects, what I believe most is the idea, team of the project and their advisers.
Activity: 181
June 02, 2019, 12:48:33 PM
I think there are many aspects to evaluating an ico. As a community, development trends, how to manage tokens are brought to the market ... now to have a good ico is really hard
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
June 02, 2019, 10:57:57 AM

What do you research first in order to invest?

What makes the project interesting and worth investing?

I ask all the investors, what makes a coin Perfect!?!

A working platform?

Active devs?

or do you guys see something else too?

Please let me know, i'm really keen to know such stuff before becoming an investor myself. Thanks. Smiley

If this kind of questions was asked two years ago, the answer will be so easy, but now it's hard to tell if the project is good and it will not scam people I have seen a good project with a good platform and real developers behind it, but still, they run away with people's money
Activity: 224
June 02, 2019, 10:28:45 AM
My questions to investors is why they are investing in projects that has no products to use for,just for example what if tokens you buy in ico or ieo will dump after trading so what are going tl do with those tokens if they dont have the product,So much better to invest in projects that has proven and tested team and in project that are good to make successful product like Dencoin that sooner reach succeed in the project because it has the potential token and potential product.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
May 28, 2019, 03:24:57 PM

I would love to invest in pre sales if it is from a trusted group and i was eager to invest in Brave and wanted to invest heavily during the pre sale but you know what happened to it as it ended in thirty freaking seconds and never gave any opportunity to anyone to invest in it, i did purchase some after hitting the market, other than that i never wanted to invest in any hype project as you never know how that will end, the main reason i wanted to invest in Brave is the experience of the developers who are leading the project.
Merit: 11
May 28, 2019, 02:22:17 PM
First, there is no ICO.
Secondly, the activity of the team. The project should not be very new, so that there is some kind of story.
It is desirable that the liquidity of the asset was at least sometimes.
Activity: 145
May 28, 2019, 02:09:11 PM
Many things I consider to determine my decision to invest. All of my analysis so that I get the right investment land. The platform and the development team are two things that really deserve to be considered. An experienced developer certainly has a better working direction than a team of developers who have no experience. A platform that is good and can be significantly useful is also important because this platform will later attract investors' attention and build public trust. Besides that, the most important of an investment land is the long-term project plan. If the long-term plan is clear and realistic then the possibility for the coin to succeed and survive in the larger market.
May 28, 2019, 01:59:17 PM
This is the new one I know about all the questions that are so difficult for me to give an explanation or response, so that I also know that with this statement, please who knows who was briefly explained about or about the elements in this way

Please explain a little
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
May 28, 2019, 01:47:36 PM
risk is always present when investing.  But risk is not always bad.  When the risk is justified, it is even very good.  This can be trusted and invested to increase your income.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
May 28, 2019, 01:45:16 PM
First of all, I do deep research on the team members if they are legitimate or not. Next I look at the project aim if it can be achieved by the said team. Then I look at the product, I check their github repository to see how far they've gone with respect to development, because I have no business with what's written on whitepaper. Then I look at the token economics before taking my decision. 
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
May 28, 2019, 12:33:03 PM
Of course, investment is always a certain risk and any investor should always check the project in which it invests on the cash of the product at what stage it is also to look with which companies have partnerships and much more to check the project from beginning to end and only after that make a decision about investing.
Activity: 276
May 24, 2019, 07:38:47 AM
I prefer sto's but for ico i am looking for deflation system.

Like % of some transactions are continuously burning. Also, a product that makes sense.

STOs are not so rampant like ICOs and IEO that are overtaking the space now. To me, all are similar in some way. What do you mean by % burning? Like the project burning some percentage of their token? I think I hardly hear about this these days. ICOs are becoming discouraging now. I just go with an ICO has a working product and good usecase with a dedicated team.
Pages:
Jump to: