Pages:
Author

Topic: Important question to Investors!! - page 6. (Read 2353 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 10
August 08, 2019, 02:50:14 PM
Actually to be a presale investor, the first thing you should check if you want to participate in presale is, look for accurate information about the project, whether the project is real or fake. because most investors fail, on average they do not study this project in detail when deciding to invest.
Activity: 296
Merit: 1
August 08, 2019, 01:03:07 PM
Hey guys. As the title suggests, i've a question to the presale Investors.

Do you invest in Presales?

What do you research first in order to invest?

What makes the project interesting and worth investing?

I ask all the investors, what makes a coin Perfect!?!

A working platform?

Active devs?

or do you guys see something else too?

Please let me know, i'm really keen to know such stuff before becoming an investor myself. Thanks. Smiley
1. No, I haven't
2.I haven't invested in presales before due to limited funds, but I will love to, because you tend to get in cheaper and if turns out good, it yields great profit
3.Most times I look at the problem they are trying to solve, and the efficiency of the solution they are bringing
4.There is no perfect coin, just coins with a particular use case
5.I'll definitely go for a working platform
6.Yes, very important, as they are the core ingredients to a successful platform
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
August 08, 2019, 12:28:45 PM
Do you invest in Presales? I depend if the project is good and they offer a bonus for early birds

What do you research first in order to invest? Is the concept original

What makes the project interesting and worth investing?[/b] Concept, people behind the team and hype

I ask all the investors, what makes a coin Perfect!?! There's no such thing as perfect coin only profitable

A working platform? It's a must for a project to have a working platform, this is what defines them[/b]

Active devs? Of course to keep the project going
Activity: 891
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
August 08, 2019, 10:29:06 AM
Losing your money is always your personal responsibility. Of course, we can’t do anything in a situation where the exchange on which our funds were located was hacked, but the decision to put money there was made not by anyone, but by ourselves.
not everyone has such a high level of responsibility for their actions and that is why many people are simply used to blaming people around them
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
August 08, 2019, 10:10:04 AM
The initial factors that we need to check if you want to become an investor in pre-sale, in my opinion, are:
1. security token or platform token usage
2. the concept offered, is it realistic or not?
3. Road-map, to find out whether the developer has a mature concept to ensure that their tokens will really run in the future.
4. partnership, partnership has the most influence in achieving the success of a project.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
August 08, 2019, 09:20:52 AM
Losing your money is always your personal responsibility. Of course, we can’t do anything in a situation where the exchange on which our funds were located was hacked, but the decision to put money there was made not by anyone, but by ourselves.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Coinsbit.io
August 02, 2019, 10:30:09 AM
Look at the TERA PLATFORM project. This is a new project, but very young and promising. No IEO, ICO or presale. Only classic mining. The TERA coin is already trading on more than 10 exchanges!
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
August 02, 2019, 10:26:00 AM
Usually, I study the project carefully before taking the decision of investing (either in the presale or in the main sale). I read the whitepaper, I check the team and make sure they are real and experienced people, I check the website, the product and its quality, if everything looks good then I can invest even in the presale.
Advise some interesting in your opinion projects in which it is worth investing today?
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
August 02, 2019, 10:09:22 AM
Usually, I study the project carefully before taking the decision of investing (either in the presale or in the main sale). I read the whitepaper, I check the team and make sure they are real and experienced people, I check the website, the product and its quality, if everything looks good then I can invest even in the presale.
Activity: 14
August 02, 2019, 10:06:18 AM
Yes, as I have seen many positive reviews and decided to try once a year ago and now
And why you recommend trading instead? Or fuse both?
As trading is affordable. But if you want mining you may try! Make small money on trading big money on mining
Activity: 56
August 02, 2019, 10:06:00 AM
Yes, as I have seen many positive reviews and decided to try once a year ago and now
And why you recommend trading instead? Or fuse both?
August 02, 2019, 09:59:31 AM
August 02, 2019, 09:59:00 AM
Yes, both trade and mine. I started a long time ago. Bought asic rigs on asicequipment com. I purchased S9i model for a reasonable price on sale these days.
How many devices you actually own now?
I bought 6 miners they are still very powerful and productive.
So you ordered all of them on asicequipment?
August 02, 2019, 09:53:21 AM
Yes, both trade and mine. I started a long time ago. Bought asic rigs on asicequipment com. I purchased S9i model for a reasonable price on sale these days.
I bought 6 miners they are still very powerful and productive.
August 02, 2019, 09:52:18 AM
August 02, 2019, 09:44:47 AM
August 02, 2019, 09:44:28 AM
Guys, what to choose? Trading or mining? I am trading for 2 month. Lost almost 150$ In total. I am newbie and watched many videos how to trade but I still do not understand how to catch a trend. Mining seems little bit easier, it's more passive
You are wrong a bit. Trading is much easier and cheaper option. Mining equipment is expensive. It's very hard to start from a zero point. But in today's world there is an option of starting rather quick.
What an option? It can be clearly seen that theyre are sites to specialize on asic miners. Equipment is expensive but I guess that it worth it. Do you mine yourself?
August 02, 2019, 09:38:27 AM
Guys, what to choose? Trading or mining? I am trading for 2 month. Lost almost 150$ In total. I am newbie and watched many videos how to trade but I still do not understand how to catch a trend. Mining seems little bit easier, it's more passive
You are wrong a bit. Trading is much easier and cheaper option. Mining equipment is expensive. It's very hard to start from a zero point. But in today's world there is an option of starting rather quick.
August 02, 2019, 09:29:45 AM
copper member
Activity: 224
August 01, 2019, 06:52:39 AM
They are good question but to me those doesn't really matter as its just one of the characteristics of the good project while the major issue is the team or developer who ready for the project and aim to really face any challenge as they are the main back bone to make the project succeed with the effort they put in place .
Pages:
Jump to: