Pages:
Author

Topic: imsaguy's Enormously Interesting Extended Investment Opportunity - page 12. (Read 24960 times)

vip
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.
If I ever get this resolved;
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closedlooking-for-1-more-loan-85-bitcoin-60166

I'll throw some BTC into it.  I have to get some OTC rep somewhere if iIm going to start being a player in this brave new BTC world.   Wink

LOL you and me both. I thought a good way to get rep was loaning out, didn't realize it was gonna cost me so quick.

next time, don't loan to people without good otc records. Those have nothing to lose most of the time.

Exactly.  I have tons of good -otc rep and have no desire to lose mine.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closedlooking-for-1-more-loan-85-bitcoin-60166

I'll throw some BTC into it.  I have to get some OTC rep somewhere if iIm going to start being a player in this brave new BTC world.   Wink

LOL you and me both. I thought a good way to get rep was loaning out, didn't realize it was gonna cost me so quick.

next time, don't loan to people without good otc records. Those have nothing to lose most of the time.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100

vip

I'll throw some BTC into it.  I have to get some OTC rep somewhere if iIm going to start being a player in this brave new BTC world.   Wink

Redacted.
Activity: 378
Why is it so damn hot in here?

vip
Updated availability.  Enjoy your weekend everyone, stay safe.
Updated Availability.  Almost full for now. Smiley
I wish I had any more to invest  Roll Eyes
vip
Updated Availability.  Almost full for now. Smiley
vip
Thank you everyone for your interest thus far!
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
I'm in

10 BTC sent as per PM
vip
I take it the money can be taken out anytime (except for the first two weeks)? I'd be interested, if you pm me an address.

PM'd.
I take it the money can be taken out anytime (except for the first two weeks)? I'd be interested, if you pm me an address.
vip
week 0 = 100 btc
week 2 = 101 btc
week 4 = 102.01
week 6 = 104.0502
week 8 = 106.1312..
week 10=109.315...
week 12=112.594...
week 14=117.098...
week 16=122.953..

etc...

Is this correct?

It is my intention to actually pay out the dividends, rather than have them be reinvested, but if that becomes a large demand, I'll consider it.

Edit: A quick scan over your example does seem correct though if a person did reinvest.

On second thought, if you want to reinvest dividends, not a problem.
vip
week 0 = 100 btc
week 2 = 101 btc
week 4 = 102.01
week 6 = 104.0502
week 8 = 106.1312..
week 10=109.315...
week 12=112.594...
week 14=117.098...
week 16=122.953..

etc...

Is this correct?

It is my intention to actually pay out the dividends, rather than have them be reinvested, but if that becomes a large demand, I'll consider it.

Edit: A quick scan over your example does seem correct though if a person did reinvest.
legendary
Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001
week 0 = 100 btc
week 2 = 101 btc
week 4 = 102.01
week 6 = 104.0502
week 8 = 106.1312..
week 10=109.315...
week 12=112.594...
week 14=117.098...
week 16=122.953..

etc...

Is this correct?
vip
Having been repeatedly been screwed by shipping delays, services failing to deliver, an ever rising difficulty (and expected further jump once the the major manufacturers actually start shipping), and the market price for coins climbing at a seemingly astronomical rate as of late, I must start paying people in USD weighted coin.  I've been paying back coins as quickly as possible and yet the USD value of coins is climbing much faster than I can generate/work off and buy coins each month.  I've sold assets to help payback but I'm to the point where there's not much left to sell and that which is left, won't be very well valued when accounting for USD->BTC.

There are currently 7 creditors remaining.  I will take their balances as of today and value them at a Gox 24hr Avg of $150/coin and continue to pay towards their amount due each month.  I will pay people in the coin equivalent valued via the Gox 24hr avg each Sunday at 12:00p CST beginning next Sunday.  While some debtors have opted to attempt to disappear or value the coins based upon when they were deposited (for me, its been about a 15x-30x value increase from deposit to today), I'll continue to pay to make everyone whole as best as I am able.
Pages:
Jump to: