Pages:
Author

Topic: imsaguy's Enormously Interesting Extended Investment Opportunity - page 5. (Read 24960 times)

vip
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.
Update: All EIEIO.A investments have been repurchased.
vip
Dividends have been issued.  A few more buyouts this week. Thanks everyone for your interest.
vip
Edit:  All EIEIO.A investors have been bought out.
Activity: 518
Just for the record (seeing the usual misguided post from Micon above) - I redeemed 1500 coins of investments with Imsaguy a short time ago.  Also note, that availability has not increased since.
donator
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105
As Imsa had previously stated he was winding down the older loans from his original plan A, I had invested 250 BTC in Feb & to date have accrued 150 BTC in interest, a further 24 BTC was just added in interest up to the 19th August, plus a doubling bonus of the same final interest amount of another 24 BTC, plus a second bonus which is incredibly generous imo & I don't even know what it's for of a further 27 BTC to make in total 475 BTC paid to me today. Tongue

In Feb the 250 BTC I gave to Imsa were worth $1,400
Today, 6 months later, Imsa gave me 475 BTC worth $5,150 +

Looks like Imsa needs to go back to ponzi pre-school remedial classes  Wink

Thank you very much Imsa, I very much look forward to investing with you in the future Smiley
Activity: 341
Merit: 250

2)  obv added to Micon's list of Ponzi & other lending scams that you should never send BTC to or get back all you can if u already did

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bryan-micons-list-of-btc-ponzi-schemes-that-should-not-be-listed-as-lending-94900

It doesn't look like he's taking deposits right now...isn't that kinda the point if this was an actual ponzi?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014
FPV Drone Pilot
On a scale of 1-10 how likely do you think you're going to default? This question is for imsaguy.

On a scale from 1-10, with 1 being 0% and 10 being 100%, I'd say about a 4.

Now before you freak out, let me explain how I came to that conclusion.  I'm using the strictest interpretation of the word 'default'.  A default is any failure to live up to the terms of the contract.  If I'm late, I'm technically in default, even if you get paid.

I have assets that exceed my liabilities if you include all the hardware currently on order from various manufacturers. I could close up shop today, sell everything and pay everyone off.  Now technically, I've promised a bonus if I push people out, so I'd technically be in default, even though there was no loss in principal.

As I mentioned before, my biggest risks are when and how ASICs are released, the block halving in December, some sort of environmental issue (which I'm insured for but obviously that takes time to get processed), and a few other more minor things.   I think any honest miner will reveal they are exposed to the same risks.  BFL has announced an October date and while I personally think that will slip, I have to plan like it won't.  Its that October date which is the heaviest influence as to why I rated myself as I did.

I am taking steps to mitigate the ASIC risks and have already lined up secondary funding from a private party if/when the time arises that I feel I need to make a power play.

Having met more than a dozen people in here in person, it'd be pretty stupid for me to cut and run.  I will continue and have every intention of providing the best return that I can for my investors.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask.

1)  serious, genuine LOL at this:

On a scale of 1-10 how likely do you think you're going to default? This question is for imsaguy.

2)  obv added to Micon's list of Ponzi & other lending scams that you should never send BTC to or get back all you can if u already did

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bryan-micons-list-of-btc-ponzi-schemes-that-should-not-be-listed-as-lending-94900
vip
Hello Folks, Had some serious issues with my machine after being in Vegas last week. Payouts are going out shortly.  I'll process all withdrawal requests thereafter.
vip
Due to the slightly delayed payments from two weeks ago when I was out and about, I decided to pay a little early this weekend.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
firstbits 1LoCBS
imsaguy: PM'd you...
vip

Now before you freak out, let me explain how I came to that conclusion.  I'm using the strictest interpretation of the word 'default'.  A default is any failure to live up to the terms of the contract.  If I'm late, I'm technically in default, even if you get paid.

I have assets that exceed my liabilities if you include all the hardware currently on order from various manufacturers. I could close up shop today, sell everything and pay everyone off.  Now technically, I've promised a bonus if I push people out, so I'd technically be in default, even though there was no loss in principal.

As I mentioned before, my biggest risks are when and how ASICs are released, the block halving in December, some sort of environmental issue (which I'm insured for but obviously that takes time to get processed), and a few other more minor things.   I think any honest miner will reveal they are exposed to the same risks.  BFL has announced an October date and while I personally think that will slip, I have to plan like it won't.  Its that October date which is the heaviest influence as to why I rated myself as I did.

I am taking steps to mitigate the ASIC risks and have already lined up secondary funding from a private party if/when the time arises that I feel I need to make a power play.

Having met more than a dozen people in here in person, it'd be pretty stupid for me to cut and run.  I will continue and have every intention of providing the best return that I can for my investors.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask.
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
donator
Just reporting that I had an excellent 5 week investment with imsa's plan B fund & a trouble free quick withdrawal, I'm continuing with my original imsa deposit from early Feb, many thanks, recommended!
vip
When I envisioned EIEIO originally in January, I set it for a 6 month build up with a 6 month continuance where I'd buy everyone out around December and keep doing my thing thereafter. 

When BFL announced their ASIC product, it screwed up my EIEIO timetable as it was a GPU based plan.  Now instead of December, I'm stuck at October.  I have invested in FPGAs, but as we well know, it seems several of the FPGA manufacturers have shipping issues.  As a result, if ASIC actually ships when BFL has announced it will, the FPGAs will leave me in the hole for that investment.

I have recently had someone approach me privately to invest a bunch of coins to diversify their holdings.  The individual offered a rate which beats the rates on my EIEIO.A by a pretty healthy margin.  Beginning August, I will be doing some forced buyouts.  I will be contacting you privately to discuss arrangements.  They'll most likely be along the lines of:

1) I will pay you according to the OP which states you'll get a bonus dividend plus I will bonus you an amount to reflect a higher dividend rate on your original investment.

2) You may roll your investment over to .B.
vip
Couple of withdrawals in the past few days and Otah's tomorrow.  Availability updated.

Edit: Availability gone!
vip
donator
@imsa, PM'd you earlier today
vip
Spent most of the day working in the yard and then remembered that I hadn't paid out .A yet.  I just paid .A.  Have a good night everyone. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1000
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Received (plan B), cheers and beautiful Sunday Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: