Pages:
Author

Topic: [IMX] IMPACT | NO PREMINE/NO ICO | REAL LONGTERM CRYPTO | X11 ALGO | POS NOW| - page 18. (Read 41907 times)

Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
Someone Idea about masternodes Huh? Or not ??
We will take masternodes into considation.

What? U need to provide the public with a detailed report summarizing all of ur activities, private deeds, trades and transactions, to give us understanding of how funds have been spent and who is behind ur posts. Someone must be telling u what to say, coordinating ur actions to create the public impression that u are a real person.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Whales...pump and dump continue to take out profits
IMX web wallet is up. (OP updated)

http://imxwebwallet.info

Also look for IMX giveaway on bitcoingarden.

https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=14180.15

you are working hard...day and night
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
IMX web wallet is up. (OP updated)

http://imxwebwallet.info

Also look for IMX giveaway on bitcoingarden.

https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=14180.15

We will take masternodes into considation.
Activity: 280
Just Believe in trusted/transparents Proyects
Hard Crash due to lack of publicity on Facebook and Twitter , No Social Media Feeds so gradually we are losing investors confidence.
Twitter is active now. Soon, I will run giveaway on bitcoingarden to get some more followers.

IMX Web wallet will be ready in 24 hours.

Dev.. you are doing well, very soon we will be fortunate

TRY to connect link with https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/impact/#social
Hard Crash due to lack of publicity on Facebook and Twitter , No Social Media Feeds so gradually we are losing investors confidence.
Twitter is active now. Soon, I will run giveaway on bitcoingarden to get some more followers.

IMX Web wallet will be ready in 24 hours.
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
Hello dev, will there be any distribution, airdrop or rewards campaign?

Nope dont expect cabbage to drop onto ur head. U were a bad boy and needed punishment as a result u were denied to take part in a social campaign. But don't worry I will launch another campaign within two hours, u are welcome to participate or apply for the position of a campaign curator. I will examine ur skills as a signature spammer before telling how much u will get.
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
Hello dev, will there be any distribution, airdrop or rewards campaign?
Activity: 215
dev,masternode can used in this coin?
Still twitter account suspended and website errors exist.
Don´t worry.
It will be fixed today.
Still twitter account suspended and website errors exist.
All OK now! Turned out there wasn't anything wrong. Laptop couldn't get a stable connection with thw network, so the sync didn't work....

Can you sell me how to put coins in stake mode? Cheers!
Just sent coins to your wallet. Wait 24 hours (min. stake age). And leave wallet running.

Activity: 434
Merit: 251
That means no IMX=no staking?!!

Ok. The topic (IMX) is done for me.
THX

Uh...yeah...if you don't have any coins, you can't stake, that's how every PoS coin works. It requires you to have a "stake" in the coin in order to get rewards

But how does it work? lets say i have 50000 coins, what happens?

They go up against the full weight of the network (the amount of coins held in wallet and are in stake mode), and a portion of them are used to solve blocks and then the cycle of staking your coins begins. So those 50,000 coins aren't a lot compared to the current network weight, so your probability of solving a blocks goes down, and respectively goes up as your balance increase. It essentially the same thing as PoW except without the backend calculations required by hashing power. That isn't to say you wont find blocks, because you will, as the "luck" of finding a block goes up base on the respective age of the coin.

Do i have to do something with my coins or just leave them on my cold storage wallet?

download the wallet, configuration , unlock ,check unlock for staking only and put your passs and ready for stake , wait 24 hours with your coins in the wallet downloading blocks, , and this is it
obiusly your pc 24/7 and conected to the internet for receive all the stakings.
sorry for my bad english
Activity: 399
Merit: 251
All OK now! Turned out there wasn't anything wrong. Laptop couldn't get a stable connection with thw network, so the sync didn't work....

Can you sell me how to put coins in stake mode? Cheers!
Pages:
Jump to: