Pages:
Author

Topic: [IMX] IMPACT | NO PREMINE/NO ICO | REAL LONGTERM CRYPTO | X11 ALGO | POS NOW| - page 21. (Read 41907 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

SOLO MINING GUIDE:

CPU:
- Download wallet from the links in the op (after launch :-) )
- Create folder: %appdata/impact/
- Create impact.conf (check you have the right extension and not .txt -> go to folder options, show extensions)
- Paste this info in impact.conf:
Code:
rpcuser=rpc_user
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=22688
listen=1
server=1

- Save and run wallet. Wait a few seconds/minutes to let the wallet sync blockchain.

Type this command to start mining. In your wallet´s console.

setgenerate true -1

If you want to use a specific number of CPU cores, instead of -1, type the number of cores.

If you will follow all the steps. You are soloming with your cpu directly in your wallet.

GPU
:
- Download CG Miner - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/official-cgminer-mining-software-thread-for-linuxwinosxmipsarmr-pi-4110-28402
- Create a impact.bat in you cg folder with this info:
Code:
cgminer.exe -o http://127.0.0.1:22688 -u rpc_user -p password
- Save and launch impact.bat, while wallet is running.
- Congratulations. You are mining with GPU directly to your wallet.

Launch in 15 minutes. One pool operator cantacted me. I hope he will run pool for IMX.

Hey Dev, i dont still understand how to mine solo. I dowloaded win-wallet and created the config-file, but cant find the console to type "
setgenerate true -1" in. Where is the console in the windows-wallet?
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
I would like to know something, how does POS work? Is there a minimin amount of coins someone must have?
Activity: 251
Dev,

Any roadmap available? I would like the to see the progress of this project.

Thanks
Roadmap is in OP.
This week we will release Mac wallet, web wallet, and IMX forum (on forum we will post more info about our current progress in quantum-resistant cryptography).

In the meantime community can help with voting.
https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=imx
https://poswallet.com/

Next week we will recieve additional funds for further development. We will be able to pay 1 BTC for listing IMX on another bigger exchange.
Poll for voting will be created soon. There will be two options....CCEX or Cryptopia.

You are killing it dev. Good job.
Activity: 399
Reserved.

If you need a translation in Dutch, let me know.
Dev,

Thanks
Roadmap is in OP.
This week we will release Mac wallet, web wallet, and IMX forum (on forum we will post more info about our current progress in quantum-resistant cryptography).

Next week we will recieve additional funds for further development. We will be able to pay 1 BTC for listing IMX on another bigger exchange.
Poll for voting will be created soon. There will be two options....CCEX or Cryptopia.

Amazing work been done so far! Thanks
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Dev,

Thanks
Roadmap is in OP.

Dev,

Thanks
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
Activity: 727
Merit: 501
Hey guys. What would be the best way to store my IMX coins? I want to keep a significant amount for later to see what the coin does, but they're all on exchanges now. If I download the desktop wallet, but my PC crashes.... than what? Will my coins be lost?

Cheers!
There are two ways how to do it.

First option

You can back up your wallet.dat .
Go to start, type %appdata%\impact and press the enter key. You will then be in a folder with the impact app-data.

File wallet.dat holds all private keys to your addresses. (copy this file on same safe place)

To restore your holdings. Install new wallet and paste wallet.dat into folder impact. (%appdata%\impact)

Second option

Or you can save private keys from your wallet.

For example for address:
Xn7R6GyfCwojGarEAGvj6iimo5op7uQKzM

In wallet go to console and write:
dumpprivkey Xn7R6GyfCwojGarEAGvj6iimo5op7uQKzM

Wallet will give you private key to address...

output look like this:
XBr9bozqj2wzwGAbYq98qQ89bekgZe2Vj1dkNoma46Wfhn8qnpC7

For import private key, use this command:
importprivkey Xn7R6GyfCwojGarEAGvj6iimo5op7uQKzM

And that´s it. You now have access to address.
You can import private keys into any IMX wallet to get access to coins on this address.

Test:

Address Xn7R6GyfCwojGarEAGvj6iimo5op7uQKzM contains 1000 IMX coins.
The first one who will import private keys can take them. (send them to your address, before someone else will)

Private key:XBr9bozqj2wzwGAbYq98qQ89bekgZe2Vj1dkNoma46Wfhn8qnpC7

Thanks! Will choose the best option for this! I think I can conclude that keeping everything on an exchange is not the right way to go at it...? Smiley
Always maintain a copy of your last encrypted wallet.dat file in a safe place with most of your coins. You can learn it in the easy way like this or you can be goxxed like me (more than 40 BTC lost...  Cry )
Hey guys. What would be the best way to store my IMX coins? I want to keep a significant amount for later to see what the coin does, but they're all on exchanges now. If I download the desktop wallet, but my PC crashes.... than what? Will my coins be lost?

Cheers!

First option

Go to start, type %appdata%\impact and press the enter key. You will then be in a folder with the impact app-data.

File wallet.dat holds all private keys to your addresses. (copy this file on same safe place)

To restore your holdings. Install new wallet and paste wallet.dat into folder impact. (%appdata%\impact)

Second option

For example for address:

output look like this:

You can import private keys into any IMX wallet to get access to coins on this address.

Test:

The first one who will import private keys can take them. (send them to your address, before someone else will)

Thanks! Will choose the best option for this! I think I can conclude that keeping everything on an exchange is not the right way to go at it...? Smiley
Activity: 215

WOW! For once I was in a right place in a right time! Cheesy

Tnx for the tutorial and the 1000 IMX! It worked flawlessly!

Share 50/50 As my question was answered? haha:P
XpZUffe87RHQsQruHrQo9MPgKRvTHSdw6q
Activity: 55
Merit: 0

Cheers!

First option

Second option

For example for address:

output look like this:

Test:

WOW! For once I was in a right place in a right time! Cheesy

Tnx for the tutorial and the 1000 IMX! It worked flawlessly!

Cheers!

First option

Second option

For example for address:

output look like this:

Test:

https://poswallet.com/addcoin.php
https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/

not the exchanges with the most volumes, but well, you would get my votes if it were to get listed there.

They're already on Novaexchange! But i agree with PosWallet https://poswallet.com/login.php?referral=JohnnyArmani Free to list your coin, all you need are the votes!  Wink But i think you can pay to be added as well.

I have emailed www.coinmarketcap.com yesterday about adding Novacoin to the IMX overview page... They have added the listing yesterday evening.

Cheers!
Hi guys,
Yesterday I applied to get added to poswallet.com and there you go, now we are on the voting list, just 999 votes to go Smiley, please everyone vote if you have an account there, one free vote per day
(paying to be on poswallet right now would be pretty expensive as the price of their coin POSW, which you have to spend in order to be added, has risen a lot lately). Patiently voting once a day would be fine for us for the moment.

Spread the word!
Great! Thx

Lets vote to get IMX listed on poswallet.

https://poswallet.com/addcoin.php
Activity: 393
i hope this coin will be listed on poswallet as soon as possible,,
 Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Live by your own rules
Hi guys,
Yesterday I applied to get added to poswallet.com and there you go, now we are on the voting list, just 999 votes to go Smiley, please everyone vote if you have an account there, one free vote per day
(paying to be on poswallet right now would be pretty expensive as the price of their coin POSW, which you have to spend in order to be added, has risen a lot lately). Patiently voting once a day would be fine for us for the moment.

Spread the word!
kudos to you, this coin got the first vote i did on my poswallet :p
Activity: 63
Hi guys,

Spread the word!
Pages:
Jump to: