Pages:
Author

Topic: [IMX] IMPACT | NO PREMINE/NO ICO | REAL LONGTERM CRYPTO | X11 ALGO | POS NOW| - page 20. (Read 41907 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 100
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Activity: 392
Merit: 263
Still wanting to buy some of these coins. Anyone willing to sell for USD or BTC?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Once in a while I can see good coins coming up and IMX is one of those
That means no IMX=no staking?!!

Ok. The topic (IMX) is done for me.
THX

Uh...yeah...if you don't have any coins, you can't stake, that's how every PoS coin works. It requires you to have a "stake" in the coin in order to get rewards

But how does it work? lets say i have 50000 coins, what happens?

They go up against the full weight of the network (the amount of coins held in wallet and are in stake mode), and a portion of them are used to solve blocks and then the cycle of staking your coins begins. So those 50,000 coins aren't a lot compared to the current network weight, so your probability of solving a blocks goes down, and respectively goes up as your balance increase. It essentially the same thing as PoW except without the backend calculations required by hashing power. That isn't to say you wont find blocks, because you will, as the "luck" of finding a block goes up base on the respective age of the coin.

Do i have to do something with my coins or just leave them on my cold storage wallet?

download the wallet, configuration , unlock ,check unlock for staking only and put your passs and ready for stake , wait 24 hours with your coins in the wallet downloading blocks, , and this is it
obiusly your pc 24/7 and conected to the internet for receive all the stakings.
sorry for my bad english

Will the rewards come in once a year?
Nope.

You will recieve your reward every 1-2 days..... if you will stake 24/7.

It also depends on the size of your input.
Check https://chainz.cryptoid.info/imx/#!extraction

If a wallet holds small inputs that are not competitive once mature, the owner of the wallet has the ability to put all small inputs together into one big.  By sending them to a new wallet or sending them to the same wallet that they are held in at the moment in one single transaction. (will result in only one input)

It will be on 24/7 Thanks for pointing all this out to me as im pretty new in cryptos

Another question, do i have to backup my wallet.dat file regurlarly or can i do it like once now and then?

THX

Uh...yeah...if you don't have any coins, you can't stake, that's how every PoS coin works. It requires you to have a "stake" in the coin in order to get rewards

They go up against the full weight of the network (the amount of coins held in wallet and are in stake mode), and a portion of them are used to solve blocks and then the cycle of staking your coins begins. So those 50,000 coins aren't a lot compared to the current network weight, so your probability of solving a blocks goes down, and respectively goes up as your balance increase. It essentially the same thing as PoW except without the backend calculations required by hashing power. That isn't to say you wont find blocks, because you will, as the "luck" of finding a block goes up base on the respective age of the coin.

Do i have to do something with my coins or just leave them on my cold storage wallet?

download the wallet, configuration , unlock ,check unlock for staking only and put your passs and ready for stake , wait 24 hours with your coins in the wallet downloading blocks, , and this is it
sorry for my bad english

Nope.

Check https://chainz.cryptoid.info/imx/#!extraction

If a wallet holds small inputs that are not competitive once mature, the owner of the wallet has the ability to put all small inputs together into one big.  By sending them to a new wallet or sending them to the same wallet that they are held in at the moment in one single transaction. (will result in only one input)

It will be on 24/7 Thanks for pointing all this out to me as im pretty new in cryptos
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

THX

sorry for my bad english

Nope.

Check IMX block explorer / extraction statistics |

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi! First of all, I'm new here, so please forgive my possible stupid questions. So, I had ~340k IMXcoin in my coinexchange.io account, and transferred them to novaexchange. Im wondering that how long it should take to see my coins in Novaexchange? 10 min? 30min? Im just worried that they are lost somewhere between my 2 adresses. I believe in IMX and it would be shame if my 300% profit-made IMX's were lost now.. Thanks Smiley
[Edit] The coins arrived now. I was right, my question was stupid Cheesy

THX

sorry for my bad english

Activity: 280
Just Believe in trusted/transparents Proyects

THX

sorry for my bad english

THX

Activity: 251

THX

THX

Activity: 251

THX

Anyone got IMX for sale? Wanna buy a boat load since I cant mine myself atm. Great! Hit me up

I am sure you can buy them on some of the exchanges listed.
Activity: 392
Merit: 263
Anyone got IMX for sale? Wanna buy a boat load since I cant mine myself atm. Great! Hit me up
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

THX
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

SOLO MINING GUIDE:

CPU:
- Download wallet from the links in the op (after launch :-) )
- Create folder: %appdata/impact/
- Create impact.conf (check you have the right extension and not .txt -> go to folder options, show extensions)
- Paste this info in impact.conf:
Code:
rpcuser=rpc_user
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=22688
listen=1
server=1

- Save and run wallet. Wait a few seconds/minutes to let the wallet sync blockchain.

Type this command to start mining. In your wallet´s console.

setgenerate true -1

If you want to use a specific number of CPU cores, instead of -1, type the number of cores.

If you will follow all the steps. You are soloming with your cpu directly in your wallet.

GPU
:
- Download CG Miner - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/official-cgminer-mining-software-thread-for-linuxwinosxmipsarmr-pi-4110-28402
- Create a impact.bat in you cg folder with this info:
Code:
cgminer.exe -o http://127.0.0.1:22688 -u rpc_user -p password
- Save and launch impact.bat, while wallet is running.
- Congratulations. You are mining with GPU directly to your wallet.

Launch in 15 minutes. One pool operator cantacted me. I hope he will run pool for IMX.

Hey Dev, i dont still understand how to mine solo. I dowloaded win-wallet and created the config-file, but cant find the console to type "
setgenerate true -1" in. Where is the console in the windows-wallet?
IMX is pure POS. You can mine only via staking.
(setgenerate true -1 was enabled only in testing launch, it is not in this wallet)
Pages:
Jump to: