Pages:
Author

Topic: In 20 years, what would you like to do with your bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 59399 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
in 20 years i would like to have a lot of bitcoins and i wouldnt like to work at all, i hope that i will have enough bitcoins to become a rich person in 20 years from bitcoin price growths

though this might never happen so im buying my bitcoins right now in order to make as much money out of it as possible because the price might not grow too significantly
yes that is a a fact that in 20 years there will be a lot of bitcoins with me, and i will be able to start any kind of business from it, i think at that time i will be in position to start a good business.

If bitcoin survives for next 20 years then surely we will be holding higher number of coins in our wallet and even price will be higher at that point and we will also find many merchants that will start accepting bitcoin as a payment method.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
In 20years maybe bitcoin goes up to the highest value. And by that time i would like to have a House and lot, business, and of course i would like to have a car. But for now that was remains as my imagination. So of now i started buying bitcoin little by little as what i can afford. Then i do savings hoping that time will come, my dreams will come true after 20 years.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
in 20 years i would like to have a lot of bitcoins and i wouldnt like to work at all, i hope that i will have enough bitcoins to become a rich person in 20 years from bitcoin price growths

though this might never happen so im buying my bitcoins right now in order to make as much money out of it as possible because the price might not grow too significantly
yes that is a a fact that in 20 years there will be a lot of bitcoins with me, and i will be able to start any kind of business from it, i think at that time i will be in position to start a good business.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
Greetings all. I'd like to know what you would do if your bitcoin did one of the following, as I am a little confused about what I'll do myself...

What would you do if:

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000:
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again:
Bitcoin stayed where it was:
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents:
And which of these do you think is most probable?

Thanks for your opinions,

-Lags
If bitcoin will hit 1,000,000 $$ dollars maybe im not going to do anything i will save it  until the bitcoin will going to increase more then io will spend it all to buy a hhouse and future company maybe ? bitcoin for me now is really help ful that can really help me in the same thing.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Yes if bitcoin ride and has a price of course I will continue to use it for investment and profit. It would be very beneficial and make a profit in bitcoin I think passable easy and some are hard. If the bitcoin has no price I certainly would not use it because it will not benefit me. It would be useless also bitcoin worthless and I would be out of the bitcoin if that happens. But as long as they can develop bitcoin I think will continue to rise and could benefit me.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
20 years is really long period and if i still remain alive by that time i may be quite happy person as bitcoin price may reach even 10,000$ per bitcoin and i think i can atleast collect 2-3 bitcoin by that time.  Cheesy
Yeah its a long time period to predict what will happen. im likely still holding my bitcoins whatever the price is, and if the value reach high amount i will convert it in fiat and buy useful things for myself because im already old by that time.
Activity: 280
I think within 20 years its price will reach sky so we should guru up and buy as many bitcoin we want. but unfortunately I don't have money to buy bitcoin so I can't do this. but within 20 years i will have 10 20btc and  then i could sell them asu high price. that's it.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
20 years is really long period and if i still remain alive by that time i may be quite happy person as bitcoin price may reach even 10,000$ per bitcoin and i think i can atleast collect 2-3 bitcoin by that time.  Cheesy

Yeah it would be a long time. Now is 2016 and by that time after 20 long years is Year 2036. For me, I maybe lucky if I am still alive during that time. I am hoping that bitcoin is still IN during that time and I am very happy If I saved so much starting today as I am sure, the value is very high during that time. I am very sure that bitcoin during that time is very common that I can even buy on retails store along the streets. Smiley
Activity: 116
Merit: 10

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
Greetings all. I'd like to know what you would do if your bitcoin did one of the following, as I am a little confused about what I'll do myself...

What would you do if:

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000:
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again:

-Lags
If Bitcoin hit $1,000,000 or $1,000 i really need to get serious and get my bitcoin up! even it get worthless it will be a remembrance of the past that i had worked.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
I think that by then I am going to by my self a new car but maybe that that is going to change with in 20 years so I maybe will buy something else.
It can chance but now I would by a car with the money that I made form Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1006
I am buying and collection whatever amount of bitcoin i can right now so i think after 20 years i may sell all of them or may be sell them in middle if i get really good price.
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
I'm not really sure if bitcoin would price so high that I can rely my living on it in 20 years.
Maybe my coins would be just sleeping there in my wallet, and I will let my children use it if they want since it is money.  Smiley

Yes if bitcoin survives that long then I am sure that our children can take benefit from it as price will higher by then and there will be many physical places to spend them too.
Activity: 476
I'm not really sure if bitcoin would price so high that I can rely my living on it in 20 years.
Maybe my coins would be just sleeping there in my wallet, and I will let my children use it if they want since it is money.  Smiley
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
20 years from now if i have more bitcoin. My plan
would be is to buy a house, a car, and will invest
in a business. Literally, that is my plan and I want
to do with my bitcoin.
Activity: 840
what i will do in 20 years of my bitcoins is depend on the bitcoin price and existence
if bitcoin still used all around the world also the price to the moon i still use it sometimes for trading or exchange it to my countries currency
if the price down and bitcoin not popular again, i will leave it and move on better currency

Yes if bitcoin manages to survive for next 20 years then everyone would be still using it as by that time it would have reached to higher level in terms of the price.

We cannot put  a correct timeframe on when bitcoin would survive, if it manages to reach 20 years  maybe bitcoins price would  be  high  for sure. If you are still alive with that time then  you would  definitely benefit your  bitcoins as  long you have saving but if non then  there nothing  to excite about.

I think we should concentrate in present instead of wasting time in focusing about future, try to make money till its allowing and rest everything will be followed by the time.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
what i will do in 20 years of my bitcoins is depend on the bitcoin price and existence
if bitcoin still used all around the world also the price to the moon i still use it sometimes for trading or exchange it to my countries currency
if the price down and bitcoin not popular again, i will leave it and move on better currency

Yes if bitcoin manages to survive for next 20 years then everyone would be still using it as by that time it would have reached to higher level in terms of the price.

We cannot put  a correct timeframe on when bitcoin would survive, if it manages to reach 20 years  maybe bitcoins price would  be  high  for sure. If you are still alive with that time then  you would  definitely benefit your  bitcoins as  long you have saving but if non then  there nothing  to excite about.
Activity: 812

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.

What would you do if:

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000:
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again:

-Lags

I think the most probabale is that Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again. This will definitely happen in the future, the only question is When?. IMO this might happen in a year from now.

I don't think Bitcoin will hit $1,000,000 in 20 years unless the buying capacity of USD drops several times. If the buying capacity of USD will be as it is now Bitcoin might hit $300,000 in case Bitcoin replaces all the money in the world.

I can't say what is the most probable from your list, because I think Bitcoin will be around $20,000 in 20 years.

Pages:
Jump to: