Pages:
Author

Topic: In 20 years, what would you like to do with your bitcoin? - page 27. (Read 59399 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
In any case, I will let it sit up in my wallet, because I will either tell me that it will be worth more tomorrow or since it lost all its value, I should keep it as a souvenir.

Why you will just keep it as a souvenir if you can have a real money for having it. And I don't think it's not appropriate if you are just going to
make bitcoin as a souvenir.
But well, it depends upon you, since you are the one who owns so the authority is in you.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
In any case, I will let it sit up in my wallet, because I will either tell me that it will be worth more tomorrow or since it lost all its value, I should keep it as a souvenir.
Strength in Numbers
It's depend of the bitcoin's price. If the price of bitcoin increase so high in the next 20 years, i will sell half from all my bitcoins and the rest i keep it for the next 10 years.

Wow that's really a long term investment if you are going to continue keeping your bitcoin after 20 years and hold it for an additional 10 years.
For me, I think that is already enough and I'm going to buy , a new house and lot. A car, and I'm going to invest for the future of my soon to be
children, like educational plan and insurances.
Activity: 420
It's depend of the bitcoin's price. If the price of bitcoin increase so high in the next 20 years, i will sell half from all my bitcoins and the rest i keep it for the next 10 years.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
I will sell it of course and that is because the value will also be much higher so that would be perfect for the most people with already Bitcoin but you need patience for it.
Or Bitcoin will be already the most used payment method in 20 years you never know.
I wish Bitcoin will remain after 20 years.
20 year mean long time period, it is definitely bitcoin will be in a high place. if we save bitcoin in this time and sell it after 20 years, than of course we have a big deal, and we can get a huge profit. If during this period, bitcoin price will come down or rise up, doesn't matter, because after 20 years, automatically bitcoin will be achieved a high place.     

Bitcoin will be very different from now in 20 years, but the essence is the same. It will be worth a lot.
Activity: 154
I will sell it of course and that is because the value will also be much higher so that would be perfect for the most people with already Bitcoin but you need patience for it.
Or Bitcoin will be already the most used payment method in 20 years you never know.
I wish Bitcoin will remain after 20 years.
20 year mean long time period, it is definitely bitcoin will be in a high place. if we save bitcoin in this time and sell it after 20 years, than of course we have a big deal, and we can get a huge profit. If during this period, bitcoin price will come down or rise up, doesn't matter, because after 20 years, automatically bitcoin will be achieved a high place.     
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

First of all i will live till 20 years or not i don't know if i am there

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000: I will sell all my coins what i have till that day

Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again: off course i was sold it for same price so i become RICH man.

Bitcoin stayed where it was: Question is not understanding properly it will stay for present price ot 1k$ price. I
                                       if it stay for 1000$ i am more happy but it stay with present price i am bit sad.
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents: No his will not happen because next generation will accept this now w are ruling from old generation so i don't know why they are not accepting but next generation it must so this will not happen i think.

And which of these do you think is most probable? First two things price will reach that much in future but i am not sure this will stay long time.

I think this is a good idea, i would probably do the same Smiley
Activity: 196
I will throw it away because bitcoin will have no value after 20 years..so before it will happen i will sell all my btc and make a happy life in a short period of time.
No one can be sure what the future will be, be it 5, 10, or even 20 years from now. For all we know, something bigger might come out which trumps bitcoin and our fiat altogether. People always find ways to adapt to changes and if bitcoin could also keep up with the changes, I'm seeing that it would still be around to make lives better for future generations. My son, who would be 20 years old by then, would probably be the one who'll benefit the most from my bitcoin earnings today.
wow interesting  it is a fact that after 20 years our children will do some thing with the bitcoin which we have gain. so we should not think about such a long time. we have to think about the present time not to thing about the future for such a long time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I will throw it away because bitcoin will have no value after 20 years..so before it will happen i will sell all my btc and make a happy life in a short period of time.
No one can be sure what the future will be, be it 5, 10, or even 20 years from now. For all we know, something bigger might come out which trumps bitcoin and our fiat altogether. People always find ways to adapt to changes and if bitcoin could also keep up with the changes, I'm seeing that it would still be around to make lives better for future generations. My son, who would be 20 years old by then, would probably be the one who'll benefit the most from my bitcoin earnings today.
Activity: 126
Activity: 462
In 20 years I would like to buy a car with the bitcoin, it would be so awesome, I honestly think we are still far from doing this normally but maybe in the future it will be possible for the daily people.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
In 20 years, I want bitcoins to work for me as a life savings account which I can give my family in case something bad happens to me. Though it seems to be far off from being a life savings account today due to its price volatility, I know that there will come a time that bitcoins would be worth more than today and has stabilized its price in the future.
In 20 years, bitcoin will work same as fiats due to it's mass adoption. Your bitcoin will get you all the product and all services regardless of your Geo-location. So, definitely bitcoin will work similar to a savings account and retirement account as well for us (assuming may retire in 20 years).
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
In 20 years, I want bitcoins to work for me as a life savings account which I can give my family in case something bad happens to me. Though it seems to be far off from being a life savings account today due to its price volatility, I know that there will come a time that bitcoins would be worth more than today and has stabilized its price in the future.
Activity: 210
20 years from now? If i have many bitcoin in that day im planning to secure my future, just buy my own house, traveling and buy car

in 20 years I wish bitcoin has turned into a worldwide currency, which means everybody around the globe is going to use it. so what I like to do is to be able to use only bitcoin for any sort of money needs that I have, from online shopping to day to day expenses like grocery shopping.

Imagine that!!! Go anywhere in the world and spend your money without being charged these retarded transaction fees.
Merchants will love it. They won't be paying as much too.
We'll all be using a unified currency.
Activity: 98
In 20 years, I might still use them as a currency, or sell bitcoin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
20 years from now? If i have many bitcoin in that day im planning to secure my future, just buy my own house, traveling and buy car

in 20 years I wish bitcoin has turned into a worldwide currency, which means everybody around the globe is going to use it. so what I like to do is to be able to use only bitcoin for any sort of money needs that I have, from online shopping to day to day expenses like grocery shopping.
Activity: 84
i have no idea that what will happen after 20 year. i think prediction for such a long time. i think i will do so many thinks with my bitcoin after one or two years.
Strength in Numbers

Me either, I will secure my future with the use of bitcoin, for my family, wife, and the educational plan of my wife. And also I would like
buy also things for myself, luxury cars too if ever. But house is what I really want to buy after 20 years.

Are you going to buy a house after 20 years? You must be very young now.  1 bitcoin shall buy a house in many countries.

1 bitcoin for a house after 20 years? Maybe the price of bitcoin that time needs to be $20,000+ but still that is possible and we can't predict what
will going to happen with it.
As long as the demand for bitcoin is always there and there are a lot of users who are supporting it and making it possible, it is possible.
Activity: 206

Me either, I will secure my future with the use of bitcoin, for my family, wife, and the educational plan of my wife. And also I would like
buy also things for myself, luxury cars too if ever. But house is what I really want to buy after 20 years.

Are you going to buy a house after 20 years? You must be very young now.  1 bitcoin shall buy a house in many countries.
Strength in Numbers

Pages:
Jump to: