Pages:
Author

Topic: In 20 years, what would you like to do with your bitcoin? - page 28. (Read 59399 times)

klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

First of all i will live till 20 years or not i don't know if i am there

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000: I will sell all my coins what i have till that day

Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again: off course i was sold it for same price so i become RICH man.

Bitcoin stayed where it was: Question is not understanding properly it will stay for present price ot 1k$ price. I
                                       if it stay for 1000$ i am more happy but it stay with present price i am bit sad.
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents: No his will not happen because next generation will accept this now w are ruling from old generation so i don't know why they are not accepting but next generation it must so this will not happen i think.

And which of these do you think is most probable? First two things price will reach that much in future but i am not sure this will stay long time.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
20 years is so long term if we talk next 20 years for bitcoin realy everything is posible but i know bitcoin will have so hight price because of  if i can save bitcoin i can be rich  person with bitcoin and
i can do what i want 20 years later
Activity: 952
if bitcoin will still be around in 20 years then i would want to help others who do not know about the digital currency know about it through different sources of media

It's interesting your idea, but I hope you're not just thinking of others but also think of your advantage about using Bitcoin. Because I have the confidence that the fore Bitcoin will have a very big advantage for us that perverted bitcoin start now
That is really hard to tell and that is because it will be almost impossible to predict what the value will be and that is the problem of the Bitcoin so you need also to take some risks.
And that is also normal because it wont be that easy to earn some profit with Bitcoin so it can takes also a long time.

20 years is a really long time to think for, not sure whether bitcoin will survive that long or not, its good to keep on earning money till it survives.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
20 years from now? If i have many bitcoin in that day im planning to secure my future, just buy my own house, traveling and buy car
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
if bitcoin will still be around in 20 years then i would want to help others who do not know about the digital currency know about it through different sources of media

It's interesting your idea, but I hope you're not just thinking of others but also think of your advantage about using Bitcoin. Because I have the confidence that the fore Bitcoin will have a very big advantage for us that perverted bitcoin start now
That is really hard to tell and that is because it will be almost impossible to predict what the value will be and that is the problem of the Bitcoin so you need also to take some risks.
And that is also normal because it wont be that easy to earn some profit with Bitcoin so it can takes also a long time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I will sell it of course and that is because the value will also be much higher so that would be perfect for the most people with already Bitcoin but you need patience for it.
Or Bitcoin will be already the most used payment method in 20 years you never know.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
If bitcoin hit $1,000,000:i will be rich
If bitcoin hit  $1,000 again:i will be happy
If bitcoin stayed where it was:don't know what to react
If bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents:i think it will be the end of the world for me

And which of these do you think is most probable?
For me the most probable is the second one because no.1 and no.3 are impossible I think and no.4 won't happen in my opinion because I believe that bitcoin is the future currency of the world.

Well if bitcoin hits $1m for sure all of us become rich and the demand of bitcoin will be high and also the supply will goes limit.
But even it will just hit $1,000 I will be also happy if that price reached.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
If bitcoin reach $1,000,000 then i will be a millionare and i will build my own dream house and put all i things inside and put all things i want inside ill go build the biggest house here in my country.If bitcoin hits $1,000 again still i will be glad and happy cause i just bought bitcoins at $400 and thats about 2 and half times profit for me.If bitcoin will be worthless or few cents maybe thats the time when i need to find a real work hahaha
Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Such arrogance if people still don’t know about bitcoin by then; unless probably they’re leaving in a country that’s underdeveloped. You can start a campaign to promote bitcoin in such places and tell them the benefits; remember that some people can’t afford to be online so you could recommend bitcoin atms and cards.
Activity: 700
If bitcoin hit $1,000,000:i will be rich
If bitcoin hit  $1,000 again:i will be happy
If bitcoin stayed where it was:don't know what to react
If bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents:i think it will be the end of the world for me

And which of these do you think is most probable?
For me the most probable is the second one because no.1 and no.3 are impossible I think and no.4 won't happen in my opinion because I believe that bitcoin is the future currency of the world.
Activity: 686
Man is mortal but goodwill is immortal, in the 20 years I shall be with bitcoins and Invest continually, when I be able to do Convent for poor Children who will be able to get everything from convent and rest of bitcoins Ill invest for the future of the convent. 
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
In 20 years, Im adult in that time so i just might buy anything i need it my life to be happy. Im  am planning to be rich, but i think it will not come true

Well same as what I'm thinking, if 20 years happened and I have so many bitcoins, for sure I won't go for work, if I can work with bitcoins at home.
And I will just buy anything that I want, but first I will buy the things that I need for myself and my family as well.
Activity: 798
In next 20 years I will keep on playing with my coins regularly, buying low and selling high, I will keep on following this strategy, as I am not interested in only holding.
Activity: 196
i think sectulation is not good. who know how will be the situation after 20 years. however i will like to say that after 20 years if i have a decent amount of bitcoin i will like to start a business. may be a shopping mall. where i i will accept bitcoin and will like to do exchange in bitcoin. i m hopeful after 20 years our government will have accepted bitcoin as a vertual currency.
Activity: 224
In 20 years, Im adult in that time so i just might buy anything i need it my life to be happy. Im  am planning to be rich, but i think it will not come true
Activity: 155
If it ever gets to that level i will definitely be selling here. The future looks very bright for the price of bitcoin.

I will retire with all my bitcoin. The bitcoin I will have at the time will be more than 10 million dollars.
legendary
Activity: 1008
If I will have enough bitcoin to buy a home,I will buy it.
If not I will buy a car and invest in stocks market.

That is a good dream to have, but are you really gonna wait for next 20 years to buy a home and car, I think if bitcoin shows us best price in next couple of years then we can achieve it very early.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
If it ever gets to that level i will definitely be selling here. The future looks very bright for the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
If I will have enough bitcoin to buy a home,I will buy it.
If not I will buy a car and invest in stocks market.
Activity: 770
Bazinga!
I would like to have a lot more bitcoins of course and achieve a lot of profit in the future days.
Another thing I would like to do is paying bills for my water as example..

i think even if you only have small amount of bitcoin like 1 bitcoin for example, in 20 years that will be worth a lot so that is going to be the same thing as having a lot of bitcoin now because of the value.
Pages:
Jump to: