Pages:
Author

Topic: In 20 years, what would you like to do with your bitcoin? - page 32. (Read 59399 times)

legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
    Well I am a bit older then some here I am 59>   So I would want my BTC to be so valuable it would allow for the purchase of a 25 year clone of myself and my wife.  I would then like to download my mind into my youthful clone, my wife's mind into her youthful clone and still have enough left to spend 50 years or so on a nice tropical island.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
More than anything else, I would hope that there would be no need whatsoever to ever convert into fiat again. Looking forwrad to a closed loop global bitcoin economy that is completely self-sufficient.
Yes, we all are waiting for that time to come in the field of bitcoin, at that time bitcoin will reach to a highest value as then everyone will use bitcoin for their purchases and other uses etc and will start their businesses with the payment of bitcoin.
I will save it until the value will be more and that is nice if the value is going to be more up and that would be also perfect if we have the possibility to sell it later with profit.
But you are not sure with that and that is the problem because sometimes you dont know even what to do and that is bad.
Nobody will know
Activity: 476
I'd like to sell all my Bitcoins over 20 years, so at that point I would have no more Bitcoins so I could do nothing with them. With the money I maybe buy a nice car or house or maybe even a boat.
I also want to sell my coins over 20 years, I am not even sure if I still will be using Bitcoin over 20 years because that is a long time. Anything can happen with these next couple of years maybe Bitcoin will be gone you never know.
Yes, anything can be happen in the next 20 years. Maybe one of them is the price we still do not know about the price in the next 20 years that can be high or low.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I'd like to sell all my Bitcoins over 20 years, so at that point I would have no more Bitcoins so I could do nothing with them. With the money I maybe buy a nice car or house or maybe even a boat.
I also want to sell my coins over 20 years, I am not even sure if I still will be using Bitcoin over 20 years because that is a long time. Anything can happen with these next couple of years maybe Bitcoin will be gone you never know.
Activity: 490
I think the next 20 years I will just enjoy my old age, with bitcoin I've gathered so far. I just wish it had been a successful entrepreneur at the time.
hey dude 20 years to come would cost needs to be very high. make sure you collect a lot of bitcoin. so you can enjoy your old age at home and could easily take care of your business in old age.
the key is to get as many bitcoin that maybe you can get. I'm sure the price of bitcoin in the future will be higher than today
not necessarily bitcoin prices in the future will increase. therefore we must have a lot of bitcoin for old age, at least 500-1000 bitcoin is a decent amount for the future.
500-1000 bitcoins are still a good amount to have.I can make living off bitcoins even at current rates if I have that much coins
yeah more would be better for the future or your old age? but think about collecting bitcoin to reach 1000 within a period of 20 years. it means that you have to collect 50 BTC annually?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
More than anything else, I would hope that there would be no need whatsoever to ever convert into fiat again. Looking forwrad to a closed loop global bitcoin economy that is completely self-sufficient.
Yes, we all are waiting for that time to come in the field of bitcoin, at that time bitcoin will reach to a highest value as then everyone will use bitcoin for their purchases and other uses etc and will start their businesses with the payment of bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
first i think we should pray for our lives.  i think 20 years is such a long time. i will not wait for 20 year i m welling to do some thing special with my bitcoin but not after 20 years. i will like to do it as soon as possible.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
nice to buy house

Add it with car and some plenty of appliances, I'm planning also to buy an house if ever I'm still on bitcoin after 20 years, but hoping that bitcoin would still exist that time.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
I think in 20 years Bitcoin will be used and traded a lot more than nowadays and may be it's price will be really profitable for holders , so holding the coins for such amount of time could be amazing idea

Yeah, holding bitcoin is good but the only problem is that we don't know whether bitcoin will survive that long or not and if it survives then surely we gonna be rich guys.
I do not think anyone could held their bitcoin for it? 20 years ? it's so long. and the future is still vague or unclear.
so people will not resist and hold bitcoin so long time

why not, it is like an investment, a long term investment. so it is possible to hold it even for 20 years. you can buy today and hold it for that long, even if you buy only 1 bitcoin it is holding $450 at the current price which is nothing.
Activity: 378
Greetings all. I'd like to know what you would do if your bitcoin did one of the following, as I am a little confused about what I'll do myself...

What would you do if:

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000:
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again:
Bitcoin stayed where it was:
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents:
And which of these do you think is most probable?

Thanks for your opinions,

-Lags
1000000 - This happening is a very unlikely thing to happen.
1000 - I will sell all the Bitcoin that I have. (obviously)
Bitcoin stayed where it was - I would just hold the Bitcoin that I have for future increase in price.
Bitcoin became worthless - I would look for more promising altcoins like ETH.

The most probably incident would be Bitcoin staying where it is.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
nice to buy house
Activity: 504
I think in 20 years Bitcoin will be used and traded a lot more than nowadays and may be it's price will be really profitable for holders , so holding the coins for such amount of time could be amazing idea

Yeah, holding bitcoin is good but the only problem is that we don't know whether bitcoin will survive that long or not and if it survives then surely we gonna be rich guys.
I do not think anyone could held their bitcoin for it? 20 years ? it's so long. and the future is still vague or unclear.
so people will not resist and hold bitcoin so long time
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
I think the next 20 years I will just enjoy my old age, with bitcoin I've gathered so far. I just wish it had been a successful entrepreneur at the time.
hey dude 20 years to come would cost needs to be very high. make sure you collect a lot of bitcoin. so you can enjoy your old age at home and could easily take care of your business in old age.
the key is to get as many bitcoin that maybe you can get. I'm sure the price of bitcoin in the future will be higher than today
not necessarily bitcoin prices in the future will increase. therefore we must have a lot of bitcoin for old age, at least 500-1000 bitcoin is a decent amount for the future.
500-1000 bitcoins are still a good amount to have.I can make living off bitcoins even at current rates if I have that much coins
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

That's what you call, harvesting. After a hard work for 20 years, you are worth for having a nice car , house and a boat. You can tell it to yourself that you are worthy to have these properties. Me either, I want to buy an house and car but boat, no. Cheesy
Activity: 2926
Merit: 640

The only thing which bitcoin require for its survival is our believe on it and when everyone in the world start to believe on bitcoin then one day will come when bitcoin will be the global currency and will be used all over the world.
Activity: 364
Activity: 490
I would sell my Bitcoin and invest in other things, I think that by that time, Bitcoin would have reached a lot of its potential and other altcoins would just be starting.
other altcoins are already started and growing well as bitcoin. even some altcoin's price is growing very fast. like etherium and Raiblock. if you want to invest in them this is the right time to invest. after 20 years no one knows what will happen that time. take advantage of your present. don't waste time for wait of future.
etherum no match for bitcoin dude Do not focus too much attention to other altcoin prefer focus to invest in bitcoin. altcoin have a very high fluctuation in the appeal bitcoin. even in etherum day could fall by more than 10%? bitcoin is more secure compared to other altcoin including etherum?
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Since 20 years is a long time from now. I see what I have left costing a lot more by that time.
So I plan on buying an island in the sun somewhere with it.

We can all dream that the halving will make us all billionaires can't we  Cheesy

20 years from now on will be 5 halvings later!!
So there is indeed a possibility that Bitcoin could be worth a lot at that time IF it should be still there.

For the first 3 halving, it will have big effects. But for the halving in the future, there will be little effects as most bitcoin has already been mined.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

You should have to create a trust on bitcoin and you will see its success in the coming future, now we can see that bitcoin is being used by a number of lrge companies and so that is enough for a currency to get success and remain till the last.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
Since 20 years is a long time from now. I see what I have left costing a lot more by that time.
So I plan on buying an island in the sun somewhere with it.

We can all dream that the halving will make us all billionaires can't we  Cheesy

20 years from now on will be 5 halvings later!!
So there is indeed a possibility that Bitcoin could be worth a lot at that time IF it should be still there.
Pages:
Jump to: