Pages:
Author

Topic: In 20 years, what would you like to do with your bitcoin? - page 47. (Read 59399 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
i would like to use it everyday and use no any other money that we have right now, i hope bitcoin will replace other currencies

i would buy such stuff as food or the gadgets i need really often, i hope my wishes will become real

bitcoin difficult to be able to replace the real money because real money is under the laws rule.
but I hope bitcoin could be an alternative payment worldwide.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
i would like to use it everyday and use no any other money that we have right now, i hope bitcoin will replace other currencies

i would buy such stuff as food or the gadgets i need really often, i hope my wishes will become real
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I really dont know what to do with Bitcoin, and that also depends on the value and that is really important.
Maybe sell it or maybe buy it you never know, and I hope that Bitcoin will be more acceptable also.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
If in 20 years I am still in a healthy condition and has a good amount of bitcoin, I would probably open my own physical store that accepts bitcoin as payment, or probably I would be experimenting on new dishes or delicacies and sell it online for bitcoin..  Smiley
certainly for the 20 years you've collected a lot of bitcoin. it's a good idea if you can make a business in bitcoin. when the old days. of course we need income easy. this a good idea man
Activity: 742
I hope holding a good amount a bitcoins till this date , and then selling it for the highest price possible to make good earning. However i think 20 years is in fact a very long period to hold the bitcoins.
Activity: 672
I think in 20 years Bitcoin will be supported everywhere and many famous marketplaces worldwide online and offline will make this crypto currency as payment processor.
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
If in 20 years I am still in a healthy condition and has a good amount of bitcoin, I would probably open my own physical store that accepts bitcoin as payment, or probably I would be experimenting on new dishes or delicacies and sell it online for bitcoin..  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
i guess bitcoin will not exist anymore in next 20 years,and on that year my age reach 44,i hope i'm still alive,and relize that bitcoin will only become legend of future payment,legend of crypto currency. i said bitcoin will not exist because until now bitcoin dont have official developer who focuse with bitcoin technology.

Offcourse Bitcoin will still exist. It will be mainstream by then.
Users all over the world will pay with bitcoin like it's normal. This is the ultimate goal and it will be reached.

no one can predict whether bitcoin will remain alive forever. even we ourselves do not know who is moving bitcoin, even a satoshi Nakamoto until now is still a mystery.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
i guess bitcoin will not exist anymore in next 20 years,and on that year my age reach 44,i hope i'm still alive,and relize that bitcoin will only become legend of future payment,legend of crypto currency. i said bitcoin will not exist because until now bitcoin dont have official developer who focuse with bitcoin technology.

Thats not gonna happen, just think of the current scenario of bitcoin. Now to it does't got a official developer but it has crossed seven successful years and keep on moving with regular adoption by large number of people.
Activity: 364

Offcourse Bitcoin will still exist. It will be mainstream by then.
Users all over the world will pay with bitcoin like it's normal. This is the ultimate goal and it will be reached.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
If bitcoin value increase exponensially high, I will convert all in and will invest land and buy house for my future need.
Still bitcoin may be worthless since bitcoin market still can't be stable just like other investment like gold / diamond
But no matter what will happen on the future, I will keep my faith on it since bitcoin is awesome currency I've ever known on my life
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
if it could go 1Kusd I would likely buy a lot area nearby by the beach and set my own small house powered by solar energy. I will stay there having a worry free life buy some fishing rod, a motorcycle and some stuff.. most importantly a computer/laptop where i could do bitcoin business. i wish it could all come true.
Activity: 476
In 20 years, we'll be using gadgets that we cannot even imagine right away. I would be happy to hope that Bitcoin is going to stay one of them, but for some reason it seems to me that a better solution will be found on that time.

We also hope for best. I like your opinion is very good. Maybe in coming years, bitcoin will go up that not in history before !
If it has a good value I will sell it ofcourse. But you never know what will happen in the future and that is the problem.
But just hold your coins is very good. And just sell it when the value is very high and that will be good.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
In 20 years, we'll be using gadgets that we cannot even imagine right away. I would be happy to hope that Bitcoin is going to stay one of them, but for some reason it seems to me that a better solution will be found on that time.

We also hope for best. I like your opinion is very good. Maybe in coming years, bitcoin will go up that not in history before !
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
Activity: 182
Still I would come out with the same idea and that is to invest them and earn more then I would spend them by having tours in any other country which I really dream of in my entire life and live a very fruitful life, not worrying any difficulties in life..Living life to the fullest..

Yeah you can invest your bitcoins and earn a descent profits in future, as the price is expected to be high in future, so if we have good amount of bitcoins at a moment, it can take best care of us after 20 years.
Activity: 210
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
Still I would come out with the same idea and that is to invest them and earn more then I would spend them by having tours in any other country which I really dream of in my entire life and live a very fruitful life, not worrying any difficulties in life..Living life to the fullest..
Activity: 210
Bitcoin gets regulated as a digital currency which can be expected to be used equal to dollar or some other currency we use regularly.

That would be great if that happens someday, but comparing to dollar is not the right thing as dollar is more powerful at a moment and used and accepted physically everywhere, same not goes with bitcoin as of now.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
I will keep on spending and earning bitcoins till the day bitcoin exists, as I don't want to get super rich with bitcoins but it would be really good If I keep on earning some extra income with the help of bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: