Pages:
Author

Topic: In 20 years, what would you like to do with your bitcoin? - page 49. (Read 59399 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
Greetings all. I'd like to know what you would do if your bitcoin did one of the following, as I am a little confused about what I'll do myself...

What would you do if:

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000:
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again:
Bitcoin stayed where it was:
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents:
And which of these do you think is most probable?

Thanks for your opinions,

-Lags

I am really convinced about the need of these cryptocurrencies as an importan alternative to overcome the current economic instability, but I start to have doubt about the future of bitcoin in longer terms, because of the current unsolved debates and the possibilities of better currencies in the future. Perhaps in 20 years bitcoin no longer exists.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
20 years is a really long time. If I had to guess I think Bitcoin will be a relic of the past unless the core devs implement some much needed change.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I can already do what I want to do with Bitcoin at this point of time. So in 20 years   I would like to do whatever I can do now.
Activity: 378
No! You should never sell your coins. Just hoard them, as much as you can.

Just kidding. Get a yacht of course. And the 7 complementary models that come with it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
I will try to hoard at least 1 btc for 20 years to notice where the price will strike at that end.

And the rest of the coins, I will sell them before this halving because I cannot take risks on all of them.

Once the price reaches nearly $415 I will sell the rest for now.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
No matter what the price would it attain, if I have some bitcoin which will be able to buy some luxurious for me, I will buy that with bitcoin.
I will buy a big house which I will fill with all the things which will make my life comfortable. Plus I will buy some cars  for me. As I know we will have our own amount which we own. we will not lose with the price drop because we are smart to handle the price value.
Activity: 350
In 20 years the price willl go up by a lot. I hope my coins are worth more the double. Then i can use it to buy a house or a good car maybe.
But maybe even to travel around the world and pay with btc
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again: save my bitcoins and hope for it to steadily increase
>> This is the thing that will happen. Remember bitcoin already went to 1200 dollar.
Right now it is time for it to revive again.
Activity: 778
Bitcoin hit $1,000,000:As many people said buy a mining device
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again: save my bitcoins and hope for it to steadily increase
Bitcoin stayed where it was: i would probably keep doing what i do now
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents: i would be annoyed and would become less active in bitcoin

In 20 years this seems to be most likely ting to happen. Since bitcoin has strong support from investors I don't expect it to become worthless.
Just a steady rise to maybe 2.5k

Activity: 58
Merit: 10
Bitcoin hit $1,000,000:As many people said buy a mining device
Bitcoin stayed where it was: i would probably keep doing what i do now
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents: i would be annoyed and would become less active in bitcoin
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
In 20 years I think bitcoin will be around 8.000 dollar - 12.000 dollars.

If I have 100 Bitcoin I will just retire to my asian home and live there for my whole life.
Is enought to live in some asian countrys.
I am hopeful that bit coin may rise to more than 10,000 $ so I can buy a dream home and have a nice sports car since bit coin can make dreams come true in a long time of 20 years which seems quite possible and wish to earn a lot to pay all debt which I might have that time.

What you think is really very high. Bitcoin price won't go that high to the level of 10,000$ in the coming years.
If market situations and adoptions were found good bitcoin would reach the maximum of $5000 to $6000
Activity: 742
In 20 years I think bitcoin will be around 8.000 dollar - 12.000 dollars.

If I have 100 Bitcoin I will just retire to my asian home and live there for my whole life.
Is enought to live in some asian countrys.
I am hopeful that bit coin may rise to more than 10,000 $ so I can buy a dream home and have a nice sports car since bit coin can make dreams come true in a long time of 20 years which seems quite possible and wish to earn a lot to pay all debt which I might have that time.
Activity: 672
In the next 20 years I hope the price has rosen a few times to a few thousand usd a piece, and i made a few tons. But well, that would be kinda like playing the lottery, no? :p

LMAO there is some risk no doubt about this, but generally we can take this risk because mostly the Bitcoin's price will increase
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Greetings all. I'd like to know what you would do if your bitcoin did one of the following, as I am a little confused about what I'll do myself...

What would you do if:

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000:
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again:
Bitcoin stayed where it was:
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents:

Thanks for your opinions,

-Lags

Use it to buy a coin that doesn't have transaction limit problems  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
In the next 20 years I hope the price has rosen a few times to a few thousand usd a piece, and i made a few tons. But well, that would be kinda like playing the lottery, no? :p

Me too, we don't know what happen to bitcoin in the next 20 years. But i hope the price of bitcoin will increase so high on that years. so i can sell them all and i get much money in that year.
I have a feeling that a lot of us are hoping the same thing, I don't know if I have the capacity to hold onto my Bitcoin for that long of a time period though.
Activity: 420

Me too, we don't know what happen to bitcoin in the next 20 years. But i hope the price of bitcoin will increase so high on that years. so i can sell them all and i get much money in that year.
Activity: 493
Live by your own rules
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
If I can save a bitcoin every month then in that 20 years I would like to be able to make a large purchase with it or take an all inclusive vacation to somewhere during the colder months.
In a large purchase, I mean a nice car or a mansion type house.
thats why you must have savings for the future. it's like a double profit. you can make a profit due to price rises in the future. and you also have savings that continues to grow each time
Yes you must distribute your money or in this case bitcoin so you can make it grow faster and at a maximum amount too be able to profit from it. If you diversify it into multiple faucets of investments you can make more than double it but it is very difficult or everybody would be doing it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
In next 20 years, I would keep on converting my bitcoins to my local currency whenever the price is higher, so that I can hold more value of fiat, and then would keep on buying the things with fiat.
I think you do not have to convert it to a fiat again. for 20 years to come. bitcoin will be accepted by all merchants. you can use directly to buy

Yeah, I hope what you are saying to be correct in future, and that would be the best if we can directly use our bitcoins to make purchases, and we would surely find more merchants accepting bitcoins in future.
Activity: 518
In next 20 years, I would keep on converting my bitcoins to my local currency whenever the price is higher, so that I can hold more value of fiat, and then would keep on buying the things with fiat.
I think you do not have to convert it to a fiat again. for 20 years to come. bitcoin will be accepted by all merchants. you can use directly to buy
Pages:
Jump to: