Pages:
Author

Topic: In 20 years, what would you like to do with your bitcoin? - page 44. (Read 59399 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 501
if i can save 0.5btc/permonth i will have 120btc  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
i will be richman if BTC hit $100.000 in future

oke let's earning and keep holding it  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
In 20 years i think if i have lots of bitcoin save in my wallet now until 20 years.. i will start a big business online or i am planning to start a passive income online or associate with any banks here in my country..
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
I think after 20 years the digital world would have shifted to the bitcoin, and everyone will prefer bitcoin for their transactions, the btcoin will have achieved a good stability and the fluctuation will be much lower and will act the same as the dollar, and it will have reached to about $1000 or $2000

Either that or it will be completely gone like pet rocks, a flash in the pan fad that fades into history.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
I think after 20 years the digital world would have shifted to the bitcoin, and everyone will prefer bitcoin for their transactions, the btcoin will have achieved a good stability and the fluctuation will be much lower and will act the same as the dollar, and it will have reached to about $1000 or $2000
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
Hopefully in 20 years Bitcoins will be worth enough that we can easily give small amounts away to friends and family to help educate them about it. That's what I would like to do.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
In the digital age i bet bitcoin in 20 years will be worth more than it is today  Grin,it will not be worth as high as $ 1 million for sure , Fiat will still be alive . The most important thing is,i dont know whether i will be alive in this so called 20 years  Tongue. what ever may be lets hope for the best

Yeah we need to hope for the best and we are really not sure where bitcoin will land in future or what it holds for us but being positive I think bitcoin will benefit us in the best possible way.
After joining this community now I am also realizing I am in right place and after 20 years this is going to help me a lot as its doing right now because too many peoples studying this and trying to spread around world which is very good news 
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
In the digital age i bet bitcoin in 20 years will be worth more than it is today  Grin,it will not be worth as high as $ 1 million for sure , Fiat will still be alive . The most important thing is,i dont know whether i will be alive in this so called 20 years  Tongue. what ever may be lets hope for the best

Yeah we need to hope for the best and we are really not sure where bitcoin will land in future or what it holds for us but being positive I think bitcoin will benefit us in the best possible way.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 798
Greetings all. I'd like to know what you would do if your bitcoin did one of the following, as I am a little confused about what I'll do myself...

What would you do if:

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000:
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again:
Bitcoin stayed where it was:
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents:
And which of these do you think is most probable?

Thanks for your opinions,

-Lags

20 years is a long time far away from now, many innovations will come to life and i hope will affect the bitcoin price positively, if it hits 1M then i would sell, if it hit 1k i will think to sell or not, I think that it will be increased and not became worthless.
Activity: 462
i think i will continu to use bitcoin to trade and make more profit as always i don't think that if bitcoin hit 10000$ i will just sell some but i will work with others because it will be like a daily job for me.
and who knows after other years maybe the price will be bigger.
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
In 20 years, what I will do with the bitcoin is no different from now. I will still mine for bitcoin and use that.

I dont think mining will be same, it will be on high level i guess
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
I think the most correct option is the 2nd one with 1000 USD as value, and it would be enough to fulfill my dream of owning a big shop, giving it for rent and getting monthly easy money. Hopefully I will achieve this with BTC in 5-10 years and not 20 Smiley
Activity: 406
In 20 years, what I will do with the bitcoin is no different from now. I will still mine for bitcoin and use that.
oh wow, you are a newbie and you actually mine coins yourself? im wondering how much profit you are actually making out of that, i doubt that you make any money

i would really like to spend my bitcoins on wherever i want without any restrictions and start making a lot of money out of trading and so on
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Mining will reduce bro! utilise and save in some other way! If I will still be living and it is in a great price. I will teach my grandchilds how it works. Tell them this is my money I have been saving. And let them take care of it. Continue or withdraw it. They can choose what they want to do with it.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
We have no idea what will happen to bitcoin in 2 years. Then how we can speculate what will happen in 20 years?
How blocksize debate will end? If bitcoin will be growing or will be  tamed by other projects based on blockchain tech?
It is always hard to tell and predict the future if we are talking about fresh technology and have zero reference to previous events.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
Well, maybe you will see physical markets and shops which PROUDLY accepts bitcoins and are legit too. Also I think mining will be on a new level and height and almost everyone will be mining. I would like to see btc accepted everywhere in next 20 years.
Activity: 910
Merit: 509

Mining will be least profitable after 20 years.  As the difficulty will increase too much, that the highly super computer wont be able to mine 1 BTC in one year.
The cost of electricity and the cost of hardware will make mining no profit. Trading with Alt coins could be the best option tough.
Activity: 924
If bitcoin worth a million dollar then my bitcents would actually worth allot of money, I would withdraw it and keep it as an investment in the bitcoin field and on other small fields of investment online.

Don't you think that million dollars each whole of bitcoin is too much and impossible to reach ?
But if you are patient to invest your bitcoin and wait it until 20 years again, I believe, you will get some profit.

Not at all, I expect gold to go up to a million dollars an ounce by the middle of next year. Some real estate can increase to a higher rate faster than any other holding. I'm going to sell my house for a half billion dollars next year too.

I guess no one has the capacity for logic or reason on this forum.

yes real estate is better than gold and bitcoin method the reason bitcoin and gold has future or not don't know any one, some time its worth going up and some time falling down but you can see there real estate worth always going up so I will also buy some house for future. 

this is not true in all the countries.
some places have a very stable real estate market and some even have the price going down. it is mostly the developing countries that have a rising real estate market.

But in majority of countries I think real estate business is growing and I think it will grow in future too, so if we invest in real estate then we can surely earn huge returns in future.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Bazinga!
If bitcoin worth a million dollar then my bitcents would actually worth allot of money, I would withdraw it and keep it as an investment in the bitcoin field and on other small fields of investment online.

Don't you think that million dollars each whole of bitcoin is too much and impossible to reach ?
But if you are patient to invest your bitcoin and wait it until 20 years again, I believe, you will get some profit.

Not at all, I expect gold to go up to a million dollars an ounce by the middle of next year. Some real estate can increase to a higher rate faster than any other holding. I'm going to sell my house for a half billion dollars next year too.

I guess no one has the capacity for logic or reason on this forum.

yes real estate is better than gold and bitcoin method the reason bitcoin and gold has future or not don't know any one, some time its worth going up and some time falling down but you can see there real estate worth always going up so I will also buy some house for future. 

this is not true in all the countries.
some places have a very stable real estate market and some even have the price going down. it is mostly the developing countries that have a rising real estate market.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Bitcoin hit $1,000,000: Start some business with bitcoins
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again: sell part of my total bitcoins, save some of them
Bitcoin stayed where it was: Continue with signature campaigns and other ways earning  Grin
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents: still signature campaign as bitcoin is quite volatile and you never know what would happen next  Wink
Ist is overexpectation , last one is underestimating and middle two most probable.
Pages:
Jump to: