Pages:
Author

Topic: In 20 years, what would you like to do with your bitcoin? - page 52. (Read 59399 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
The bitcoin is gonna rise to a high amount, I hope to make profit with by bitcoins in the future, also thinking about buying more things when the market is bigger.
I hope I can do my daily stuff in the future with my bitcoins, like buying food at a supermarket with the bitcoin itself as a payment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I would like that the price went over 10.000 $ so that I could be rich Tongue

Even the price reaches $10,000. You still have to have 100 bitcoin to be rich. I think it is quite difficult.

absolutely..100 bitcoin would be difficult to acquire in the coming years, but if you have  it when the bitcoin starts, then you will, but 20 years is still far, who knows...
I am just saving my money and that is the best option I think. I hope later that the value will rise. I am saving also my Bitcoin.
But you never know what can happen in the future and that is very risky. But you should take the risk to make some money later.
Activity: 154
Greetings all. I'd like to know what you would do if your bitcoin did one of the following, as I am a little confused about what I'll do myself...

What would you do if:

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000:
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again:
Bitcoin stayed where it was:
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents:
And which of these do you think is most probable?

1. i will buy house and car and living that's life actually what i want to live...
2. i will start my own business
3. its impossible that bitcoin will stay.
4. also impossible that bitcoin became worthless. 
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Even the price reaches $10,000. You still have to have 100 bitcoin to be rich. I think it is quite difficult.

absolutely..100 bitcoin would be difficult to acquire in the coming years, but if you have  it when the bitcoin starts, then you will, but 20 years is still far, who knows...
Activity: 464

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
If...
Bitcoin hit $1,000,000:
Provably I will buying mining equipments to get more coins and then I will buy my own house and provably live in anoter country. That is my dream and if ever bitcoin reached this price, I will be able to grasps them. Cheesy

Provably will still be doing the same way as I do today. I will earn more btc, save them and hope that it will rise again.

Same thing as I am doing right now. I've been saving my coins ad also uses ih to save for my education. I'm currently trying trading so if trading is still profitable by then , then I'll be doing the same thing.

This wont provably happen so I can't really think of much but if ever the price contines to drop then I will have to sell all my coins before it happens. Then I will buy again with hope that it will sky rocket again. Cheesy

More likely the $1000 price. It's possible I think with the current market movement. The others can also happen. Well all is provable and we can't really predict what is going to happen with bitcoin n the future.
Let's just hope for the best. Cheesy
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
In 20 years, i doubt bitcoin will still be here, quantum computing may be a sufficiently advanced technology, that someone or a nation/state has used to totally exploit crypto, and hopefully people in the future will build something harder to crack.

I hope nothing happens but quantum is no joke and some people and groups will have at their disposal something we can only imagine and the question is will they play with btc in future.
If yes then chances are our beloved btc could be worthless depending if it is successfully attacked and worth a fortune if attack fails.
It will have reached $1000 before 20 years and I doubt it will stay where is at present.
The most probable to me is one of the above and if I was pushed to decide, I would say the 1k is most probable but likely more.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
No one know is bitcoin still exist or not in 20 years. But if bitcoin still exist in 20 years, i will sell them all and invest them into property like a house or apartment.

Bitcoin has survived now for 7+ years, the first years are the hardest, the more time we stay alive the easier it gets because the fundamentals start getting way to solid to fail, the protocol is already solidifying and it can resist attacks of all kind. We will have Bitcoin in 20 years 100% guaranteed.
Activity: 798
No one know is bitcoin still exist or not in 20 years. But if bitcoin still exist in 20 years, i will sell them all and invest them into property like a house or apartment.

yeah, that's good... investing in real estate,,, a house or apartment is a good retirement investment..  Smiley bitcoin might still be alive that time but I don't think that we are still can do what we are doing right now...  Smiley
Activity: 434
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
In 20 yrs i am not sure about the price of bitcoin but if it went to a thousand i would save up to get more money. I think that the most probable one is that the bitcoin price will increase dramatically and then drop again very dramatically.
Activity: 97
In 20 years, i doubt bitcoin will still be here, quantum computing may be a sufficiently advanced technology, that someone or a nation/state has used to totally exploit crypto, and hopefully people in the future will build something harder to crack.
Activity: 168
In 20 years we don't know where we are going but I am sure the price of bitcoins will more than what we expecting now. because the price of bitcoins is increasing day by day.
Activity: 412
Activity: 1190
Well i  would retire of work and online projects,spending the money with family,traveling ,in the end when we dies hold 10 or 1 milion wont make a diference.
yeah agree, collect bitcoin as much as possible, so that we can have fun while retires or 20 knows who will come
Activity: 98
I wouldn't mind being a millionaire with BTC by that time. I must say that it is more than possible when we chime in and contribute to the genuine outstanding growth of btc. Btc is still young, so it is something to be nurtured and studied very well.
Activity: 164
I don't think of that long, I would keep on multiplying my bitcoins in short run, as the future of bitcoin is unpredictable, so thinking that too long would be the waste of time.
Activity: 464
Well i  would retire of work and online projects,spending the money with family,traveling ,in the end when we dies hold 10 or 1 milion wont make a diference.

I will do the same. I think the price of bitcoin will be 1000 fold of present one, so it will be $400,000 each. I can live a happy life.
Activity: 560
Activity: 756
I don't bite.
Greetings all. I'd like to know what you would do if your bitcoin did one of the following, as I am a little confused about what I'll do myself...

What would you do if:

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000:

Thanks for your opinions,

-Lags
Probably will buy everything I need as soon as possible when the price hit $1M. If it indeed went down to $1k again, I'd hold it 'once again' for the next few decades.
IMO, the most probable event that will occur is the first three(Bitcoin hit $1,000,000, Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again, Bitcoin stayed where it was). Bitcoin will never become worthless as long as people is still using it.
Pages:
Jump to: