Pages:
Author

Topic: In 20 years, what would you like to do with your bitcoin? - page 58. (Read 59399 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
If in 20 years the price is still at $400+ I would still be doing what I am doing right now, but if I accumulated much coins then I will start to have a retirement and have  vacation, but if the price  is at $1000 or up, and I have only few coins same thing, I would have a vacation..  Smiley
Activity: 672
i will love to be a business merchant

That's really good idea .. if you make business, i suggest you to receive bitcoin as one of your payment. It will make bitcoin more popular.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
There are some financial analysts that don't believe in the long term sustainability of the bitcoin ecosystem, and perhaps they could have some reason on their explanations. But I don't think the bitcoin will disappear at all in 20 years. I will be happy if at that time the bitcoin still exists, and it will be worthy for me at $1000, although I will be an old man then.
Activity: 672
I would  like to have an business online like gambling site and exchange currency if im luck to hold lots of bitcoins in the future.
But for now i will still collecting bitcoin and hold it until i can reach my dreams..

In 20 years, if bitcooin becomes really popular, there is no need to exchange currency. Bitcoin is THE currency.
There will be exchanges and the need to exchange them all the time in future.A lot of things are based on it and the traders community is pretty large in order to eradicate it completely and is not easy as you think.

But what's wrong if we dream it from now. Nothing impossible for hard effort, although there is a big hindrance don't give up to reach it
Activity: 700
I would  like to have an business online like gambling site and exchange currency if im luck to hold lots of bitcoins in the future.
But for now i will still collecting bitcoin and hold it until i can reach my dreams..

In 20 years, if bitcooin becomes really popular, there is no need to exchange currency. Bitcoin is THE currency.
There will be exchanges and the need to exchange them all the time in future.A lot of things are based on it and the traders community is pretty large in order to eradicate it completely and is not easy as you think.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I will like to have a business online like gambling site
and exchange currency if my luck hold much of bitcoins
in the future.
But for now am collecting bitcoin and hold it until i
will not reach my dreams.
and also i think that in the future the bitcoin may be
replaced
by our regular bank money and also the payment of our
job
will be in the form of btc.
Activity: 464
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
Not sure what I will do with it and if it's worth at that time to keep being busy with.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
i will love to be a business merchant
Activity: 630
This maybe a different want than others, but I would want to be able to spend it anywhere where you can spend fiat without the need to check for specially marked Bitcoin accepted areas.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
My wife will use them to buy the most expensive casket she can find because I'm fairly certain I won't be around in 20 years.

why is that ?

Because I'm old. lol

unless you have already 70 years i doubt you will be died in 20 years only, but maybe you have not a good health now?

I like the way you think! May everything you say come true. I'm not 70 or in bad health but no male member of my family for 5 generations has ever lived beyond the age of 73. That's how you tell how long you can expect to live BTW. Look at four or five generations of the same sex in your family line. You now know roughly how long you will live.

well my grandfather grandma from my mother, died at around 70, but the grandma of my father at around 90+, so what i should do the average? still if it is 80+, it's pretty good

You're going to live a nice long life. You could go to 90 but have, at least, to 70 barring some accident or unforeseen event happening.

I, on the other hand, will go to 64 or, if I'm lucky, I'll get to my early 70's before I snuff it. I have far less left than the 20 years I need to worry about this thread.

i dunno if you know, but some children born with genes, that are handed down, by a long parent ancestor, which maybe lived longer, and it was stronger over all

this is called atavism, so don't worry too much about your final outcome, what you need to do is following a healthy life now, eat good foods and do plenty of exercises

Thanks for the positive energy. I've always hated filling out those family history forms in doctors offices because it's not a pretty picture. It would certainly be nice to live long enough to see Bitcoin become the future success that I think it's going to be. I just think it's going to take more than 20 years to happen. I don't think it's going to be any faster for this new techonology than it was for MasterCard or should I say BankAmericard.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
My wife will use them to buy the most expensive casket she can find because I'm fairly certain I won't be around in 20 years.

why is that ?

Because I'm old. lol

unless you have already 70 years i doubt you will be died in 20 years only, but maybe you have not a good health now?

I like the way you think! May everything you say come true. I'm not 70 or in bad health but no male member of my family for 5 generations has ever lived beyond the age of 73. That's how you tell how long you can expect to live BTW. Look at four or five generations of the same sex in your family line. You now know roughly how long you will live.

well my grandfather grandma from my mother, died at around 70, but the grandma of my father at around 90+, so what i should do the average? still if it is 80+, it's pretty good

You're going to live a nice long life. You could go to 90 but have, at least, to 70 barring some accident or unforeseen event happening.

I, on the other hand, will go to 64 or, if I'm lucky, I'll get to my early 70's before I snuff it. I have far less left than the 20 years I need to worry about this thread.

i dunno if you know, but some children born with genes, that are handed down, by a long parent ancestor, which maybe lived longer, and it was stronger over all

this is called atavism, so don't worry too much about your final outcome, what you need to do is following a healthy life now, eat good foods and do plenty of exercises
Activity: 493
Live by your own rules
Greetings all. I'd like to know what you would do if your bitcoin did one of the following, as I am a little confused about what I'll do myself...

What would you do if:

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000:
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again:
Bitcoin stayed where it was:
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents:
And which of these do you think is most probable?

Thanks for your opinions,

-Lags
Bitcoin hit $1,000,000: this is crazy,nearly impposible,but i hope someday this will happen,i will not use it as payment,but for investement.
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again: i never feel in this price,but it think it will awesome.
Bitcoin stayed where it was: keep using bitcoin for payment,and collect from anywhere.
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents: sold all my bitcoin.
And which of these do you think is most probable? i hope the second choice will happen this year Cheesy
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
It is a bit hard to predict what will be the future of bitcoin in 20 years, because it is undoubted that technology never will end to surprise us! Actually I would be happy if bitcoin worth $1000 then, but we should prepare our minds to any potential scenarios, even the worst ones where bitcoin ceases to exist.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

why is that ?

Because I'm old. lol

Activity: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hits 1,000,000 or even more, if lucky, buy a condo in town and keep a few and live with hat I can nicely.

Hits 1,000 keep looking for as many ways I can think of to collect more.

Worthless or cents, save as much as possible and wait for the next jump.

Your play is quite sophisticated.

Investing and holding a the same time. I would do that too but would spend more on some good investments in real estate.

Wow thank you so much for thinking my play was so savvy. Love that. Never got an uplifting comment like this

here for AGES! WOW! Thank you so much.
Activity: 448
Hits 1,000,000 or even more, if lucky, buy a condo in town and keep a few and live with hat I can nicely.

Your play is quite sophisticated.

Investing and holding a the same time. I would do that too but would spend more on some good investments in real estate.
Activity: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
I will purchase citizens from third world countries and harvest their body parts to keep my own rotten carcass ticking over.
Pages:
Jump to: