Pages:
Author

Topic: In 20 years, what would you like to do with your bitcoin? - page 59. (Read 59399 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
I can buy a motor sport at the price of 1 BTC. and it can all become a reality in the next 20 years.

Interesting thought.
When reading the OP i thought about what kind of product would you buy, not thinking the price would probably surpass the 1000USD floor.

So having that in mind, I would want to buy a villa for 30 bitcoins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Greetings all. I'd like to know what you would do if your bitcoin did one of the following, as I am a little confused about what I'll do myself...

What would you do if:

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000:
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again:
Bitcoin stayed where it was:
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents:
And which of these do you think is most probable?

Thanks for your opinions,

-Lags
Bitcoin hit $1,000,000: i will buy when the price still $7000 and sell on $1 milion Grin
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again: i will keep collect bitcoin with free way.
Bitcoin stayed where it was: still collect bitcoin
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents: maybe i will stop hold bitcoin
And which of these do you think is most probable? The most probable ia second choice Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
My wife will use them to buy the most expensive casket she can find because I'm fairly certain I won't be around in 20 years.

why is that ?

Because I'm old. lol

unless you have already 70 years i doubt you will be died in 20 years only, but maybe you have not a good health now?

I like the way you think! May everything you say come true. I'm not 70 or in bad health but no male member of my family for 5 generations has ever lived beyond the age of 73. That's how you tell how long you can expect to live BTW. Look at four or five generations of the same sex in your family line. You now know roughly how long you will live.

well my grandfather grandma from my mother, died at around 70, but the grandma of my father at around 90+, so what i should do the average? still if it is 80+, it's pretty good
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
I can buy a motor sport at the price of 1 BTC. and it can all become a reality in the next 20 years.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
My wife will use them to buy the most expensive casket she can find because I'm fairly certain I won't be around in 20 years.

why is that ?

Because I'm old. lol

unless you have already 70 years i doubt you will be died in 20 years only, but maybe you have not a good health now?

I like the way you think! May everything you say come true. I'm not 70 or in bad health but no male member of my family for 5 generations has ever lived beyond the age of 73. That's how you tell how long you can expect to live BTW. Look at four or five generations of the same sex in your family line. You now know roughly how long you will live.
legendary

why is that ?

Because I'm old. lol

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
I would be able to buy a house or something huge with my bitcoins.
It will be my ultimate dream to buy some very big with my profits.

Yay that would be great. "(starts daydreaming now)" How good it is to have knowledge in this kind of currency where we are able to use it for buying something. We are special for believing in it.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
i would like to use it in my everyday life
Activity: 434
I would be able to buy a house or something huge with my bitcoins.
It will be my ultimate dream to buy some very big with my profits.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

why is that ?

Because I'm old. lol
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
In 20 years I hope to buy a house on the regular market.
If bitcoin is used in major transactions it means bitcoin has matured and we have achieved our goal.

Yeah In future we can buy a home or car or what ever the thing. That we can achieve through bitcoin in upcoming years. We are already bitcoins for paying bills and buying online through bitcoin only.and i feel bitcoin will reach 10000 for sure. but It will take some time for that.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Turn your financial ideas into reality
I will sell some of my bitcoin to buy homes , cars , and partly I donated to people who can not afford
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
who know about what will happen in next 2 yrs and you are asking 20 years if nothing bad happen then bitcoin will become more strong and precious then gold, what alll today holding if they not sell then 99% they all be billionaire.

But nothing is confirm anything can happen. but in next 10 years Bitcoin will boom to more reality.
Activity: 574
After 20 years, bitcoin will hit $100k and the price will be more stable as the mining supply will be decreased. But maybe fiat will be worthless in these days
If I did not sell my btc before 20years dew to my necessary spendings I will travel around the world with this money
Activity: 616
For now i hope my bitcoins can be used like I use fiat money.
Sure I would sell some if the price is high, but using bitcoin as the default payment gateway is the ultimate goal.

To do that means we've succeeded.
Activity: 406
In 20 years, maybe i will sell all my bitcoin if the bitcoin price into $1.000 or more. if the price not react $1.000 maybe i will sell half of my bitcoin and half for betting.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
It depends. If Bitcoin by that time is a very strong alternative currecy accepted worldwide and a major investment tool used by Wall Street traders, then I will do exactly the same as I would with fiat. I will use it to buy everything I need for my daily life, and buy a car or whatever else big when I need it. I won't spend anything just because the value has gone up significantly. I just buy what I need.

Tldr; Hold some, spend some. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
I would love if the country where I live allows acceptance of Bitcoins for buying & selling of properties and real estates...
legendary
Pay bills.

you can already do it, search for cashila and bitbill.eu

i think you can already do everything with bitcoin, online, but not so much in real life, it's there that bitcoin need to spread better
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Pay online purchases with it.
Pages:
Jump to: