Pages:
Author

Topic: In 20 years, what would you like to do with your bitcoin? - page 60. (Read 59399 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 501
I can already do all that I want with Bitcoin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
In 20 years, bitcoin might get some more adoption. So that, the price might goes up! (i cannaot speculate how much).

And in 20 years from today, i might totally forgot about bitcoin and i'll roll on fiat  Grin Roll Eyes
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
In 20 years I'd be pretty happy if I could buy groceries and pay my bills exclusively and directly with Bitcoin... The rest might take some time and it might not even be Bitcoin as we know it powering it Smiley

I would love to do this. This may or may not happen according to whether Bitcoin becomes well known. Otherwise, this is never going to happen.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
If this is life , then I prefer death !
My wife will use them to buy the most expensive casket she can find because I'm fairly certain I won't be around in 20 years.

why is that ?
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
My wife will use them to buy the most expensive casket she can find because I'm fairly certain I won't be around in 20 years.
Activity: 238
its time to more grow up my btc dude...
it will be a happy time...i would buy everything that i want with that btc...
and keep it grow...
Activity: 126
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Of course that's the time that you will convert your bitcoin into fiat. By that time bitcoin has a good and better price than now.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
In 20 years I would like to sit back and count my earnings/winnings from a long working life. I would not like to think why have I wasted so much of my time within Bitcoin. Which is why I work outside of this.

Paying of any remaining bills/mortgage in Bitcoin would be ideal.

The option you offer us to answer are not varied enough. But to answer you I think the most likely of them is for Bitcoin to be worth $1000 or a few cents. Time will tell.
Activity: 672
In 20 years I hope to buy a house on the regular market.
If bitcoin is used in major transactions it means bitcoin has matured and we have achieved our goal.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
maybe by that time I had become a rich man and had to sell all bitcoin I have. or maybe that time I already had miners working tool automatically searches for bitcoin lot  Cheesy LOL
Activity: 1061
Merit: 502
RIP: S5, A faithful device long time
Let's hope that in 20-year time bitcoin price could be between the $5000 and $10 000! And this possibility doesn't seem too far-fetched to me!

Just rise even 1000-1200 dollars/BTC (bitstamp)  Tongue
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Maybe in 20 years the bitcoins' price will be $1.000 and if the price reach it, i will sell all my bitcoin that i collect from now. but we don't know the price will increase or decrease.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
If it hit 1 million i would just sell it, i wouldnt care if it would hit 2 million after, 1 is enough Cheesy

But in 20 years, i would like to use it to buy anything online. Not in the real world, but at least online.

most likely you will be able to use it everywhere at that point, because let's be honest at 1M per coin, it mean that the adoption is crazy, better than gold or anything else

so is very probable that is going to be accepted everywhere, people tend to forget that only the adoption can make bitcoin reach to crazy volume

there is no way to reach 1M per coin and maintaining the current user base, which is estimated to be 3M only...this is an oxymoron
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
selling all of my bitcoin , because i've planned to save what i gain in a week atleast 10% of all btc to my cold wallet and will selling it when the price reached 1000$ or more
a good idea, because I also have a plan like that, because in the near future I do not plan to save bitcoin, I do not really like bitcoin as an investment, I would support the bitcoin as a currency, it will be easier to grow and look interesting, because I think the investment is not very appropriate for bitcoin.
Activity: 672
If it hit 1 million i would just sell it, i wouldnt care if it would hit 2 million after, 1 is enough Cheesy

But in 20 years, i would like to use it to buy anything online. Not in the real world, but at least online.

Modernity makes someone want everything becomes simple. No problem if in 20 year advance you use your bitcoin just through online. Without exchange first and use in to your real life
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
Let's hope that in 20-year time bitcoin price could be between the $5000 and $10 000! And this possibility doesn't seem too far-fetched to me!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
Bitcoin HAS to hit 1 million dollars per coin, there's no other outcome if it's a success. The supply is too limited, and the marketcap is tiny right now. Make the marketcap higher where it should be (on the trillions right there with gold) and you'll have 1 million per BTC. Party hasn't even begun.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501

Activity: 1061
Merit: 502
RIP: S5, A faithful device long time
Greetings all. I'd like to know what you would do if your bitcoin did one of the following, as I am a little confused about what I'll do myself...

What would you do if:

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000:
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again:
Bitcoin stayed where it was:
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents:
And which of these do you think is most probable?

Thanks for your opinions,

-Lags

Million dollars you get summerhouse, own car and own house, rest put investment
1000 dollars is big money too.  Smiley

Yeah I will just buy a whole island to live there a big white house with a a nice yacht.
But I doubt that 1 bitcoin will be a million.

I dont probably buy yacht IF HITS SOMEDAY.  Cheesy Then i keep mouth shut and never tell anyone. - Maybe MOM and DAD.
Activity: 588
Bitcoin will never hit $1,000,000 in exchange value for the USD.  There is just nothing supporting that this would happen in any way.  If it hit $1,000 again in the near future, i think that it would end up dropping again, for to many people would sell off and get scared.  It would not matter to me if it dropped to a few cents for I do not keep much of it, I use what I sell as soon as I find something I want once I earn it.

Well you cant say that wont ever reach any value in the future,sure todays looks like it wont reach that value but in the past bitcoin were worthing peenies and reached 1000dollars and now its worthing 400 dolalrs soo ,dont understimate the value.I believe on the next 20 years we will see bitcoin atleast on 800 dollars if not at 2000dollars.
I am sorry but he can say that bitcoin will never hit the 1,000,000 value mark.  The simple reasoning behind that would be the fact that if bitcoin would hit the 1,000,000 mark, then the total bitcoin in the world would be worth $21,000,000,000,000 which is the value of 1/3 of all the money in the world.  That would never happen.
Pages:
Jump to: