Pages:
Author

Topic: In Defense of Retaliation-Inspired PMs and Royse777 Camp Management's Reputation - page 2. (Read 670 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 456
I have joined your campaign and never had a problem paying. I think managing finances is not easy, money is always a source of problems and many people are tempted by money, but you are not like that. You have managed your finances well and I'm sure it's not easy and not many people can do it

I think the person who gave you the red tag has never managed that kind of money and doesn't understand how difficult it is.

I never doubted you and I think you are one of the best managers in this forum and one of the trustworthy members. have nice days royse777
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com
Some feedback collections from the feedback page that worth to read:
robelneo    2023-05-14        Innovative manager and one of the most sought managers
NeuroticFish    2022-11-17    Reference    I've been in a few campaigns managed by Royse777 and he always paid every penny. No matter what others say about his one mistake (I wonder how many of you would pay from your own pocket for your mistakes on this forum! Well, he did!), I do trust him.
mindrust    2019-08-25    Reference    Helped me to save my funds back in the day.

digaran    2023-09-24        He/she took a risk by accepting me in a campaign they manage, it is rare to find such people, when you find them, you should know their value.
rby    2023-05-30    Reference    Very innovative manager. I have worked with him under Mixero and Sinbad campaign.
He paid participants of BetterCallRaul 2wks from his pocket when the project scammed.
AHOYBRAUSE    2023-04-28        Great campaign manager. Fair and payments on time. Thumbs up!
Untold    2020-05-10    Reference    I assisted with the Announcement Design for the Project COVID-19 thread. Super easy to work with and would do so again!
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com
I have been an active member of the community since August 14, 2014, and I have been offering Bitcointalk Campaign Management (Signature & Bounty) for crypto projects since April 04, 2021. Throughout this longstanding relationship with the community, I have actively contributed to numerous historical events that support the Bitcoin community. Many members have vouched for my contributions multiple times. My feedback page, which currently boasts 20 positive feedback, serves as a substantial reference. Although there are 3 negative feedback from two different users. It simply explains that in 9 years of being part of a community, it is impossible to please everyone.
Screenshot of feedback page.

I kindly request you to first read the 3 negative feedback, then review my portfolio and navigate to the ACTIVE CAMPAIGN(s) section. I consistently deliver the best value to the clients I work with and to the members who assist me in executing campaigns under my management. I comprehend the significance of the ROI for your project and possess a profound understanding of the community's ecosystem. Through the perfect balance, when I oversee your campaign, both you and the campaigners are content with the results. This satisfaction is reflected in the 20 positive feedback I have received and the recognition from top brands within their respective industries.

You're doing really good job, never regretted choosing you =)
- Sinbad.io Management

could be better cuz adv prices currently are too high for any crypto project
a lot of money going to advertising
i think we have good results anyway
- Yo!Mix Management.

Sinbad.io Bitcoin Mixer, Yo!Mix mixer, [banned mixer] mixer are top and the biggest mixers right now in bitcoin mixer industry.
Sherbet.com, Moneypot are two promising gambling platform who are slowly making their business bigger to have a place in the TOP of the industry.
Mixin Safe a Billion dollar business network already trusted me with their marketing.
Besides, 38+ projects I have managed in the past.

In the past, I have held hundreds of thousands of dollars for campaigns. Even now, for the active projects mentioned above, I am holding over $35,000 worth of BTC in my personally secured wallet, which is a 2 of 2 multi-sig wallet. The annual turnover of my campaign management business exceeds $200,000. Bitcointalk Campaign Management (Signature & Bounty) has become a recognized brand within the community. Currently, 7 to 10 employees work for the brand on a full-time, part-time, or contract basis.

I have never felt the need for a self-defense service discussion thread like this before. However, recently, I have considered it due to the false information being spread about my business by certain individuals. Over the years, I have also encountered jealousy from people, some of whom have gone to such extremes that one specific member called airfinex (though I believe there are a few others involved) has even contacted potential clients, attempting to dissuade them from hiring my services. An example of this is provided below.

Image part -1

Image part-2

If you have received such a message already, I kindly request that you take a moment to thoroughly research all the information I have presented. Please examine the current projects and analyze their results. I urge you to conduct your own due diligence rather than swiftly changing your mind based on an unsolicited private message from a random Bitcointalk member. This individual appears to be retaliating, using selectively chosen quotes from different members to justify their actions. It's important to note that my business ranks among one of the top (I am sure members will give their opinion of what rank my service deserves) in this community, which receives three million monthly visitors.

Your project deserves the expertise of the best marketing agency, and Bitcointalk Campaign Management (Signature & Bounty) is your ultimate trusted partner to elevate your brand to the top of your business niche.

The thread is self-moderated (to prevent overzealous bad actors) and is exclusively open for constructive discussions. Forum members and clients who have collaborated with me are encouraged to share their opinions about their experience working together. Cheers,
Pages:
Jump to: