Pages:
Author

Topic: In event of your death - page 12. (Read 6000 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
June 24, 2017, 10:31:38 AM
Just give your private keys to your nephews and nieces we don't even know one of them will be interested in earning bitcoins in the future. Bitcoin gain some names in the media right now if they find it out, maybe they'll engage to it. I heard that some schools accept bitcoins for tuition fees maybe you can help your nephews and nieces with that if they are studying right now or even your siblings that needs good education for them in the future, in that way you can help if that happens to you, but, I hope it will not don't afford to die in that way. Keep Living mate!
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency
June 24, 2017, 10:11:12 AM
It seems to me that you can buy property in their name, paying them a study in a prestigious College or University or can create on them the name of some business. To leave a legacy bitcoins to people far removed from crypto is not a good idea.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 24, 2017, 10:10:01 AM
I am wondering what provisions have you all made in case you die before cashing out your bitcoins? I am single, live alone and both my parents are deceased. My siblings dont care about any of this, however I would like my nieces and nephews to get some of my profits but they are still very young right now. I dont trust lawyers to give them my private keys. I am wondering, what can I do?
You should don't think for death, because your life is just started when you begin to save your bitcoins. Cheesy. Don't thinking in bad things. Anyways, if you want me to tell you what you want when dead, I would tell you, If you don't have anyone who trust so die in piece with your bitcoin, else you should give your privates keys to someone who love too much and trust it.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
June 24, 2017, 10:02:56 AM
Head over to the marketplace auction area.   There are a few creative folks over there thank make physical coins with security holograms protecting the private key.   You have to destroy the coin and hologram to get to the key.   It's a good way to pass bitcoins on as a legacy item without simply revealing the private key to the handler.

that thing is going to cost a lot, it is best if you invest that money in buying more bitcoins instead. the physical coins are only good for those who are collectors.
in this case OP can write a will and in that he can simply add his private keys or the password to his wallet for example. or better yet go to a lawyer and do all this.
vh
Activity: 699
Merit: 666
June 24, 2017, 09:55:35 AM
Head over to the marketplace auction area.   There are a few creative folks over there thank make physical coins with security holograms protecting the private key.   You have to destroy the coin and hologram to get to the key.   It's a good way to pass bitcoins on as a legacy item without simply revealing the private key to the handler.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
June 24, 2017, 09:33:33 AM
I am wondering what provisions have you all made in case you die before cashing out your bitcoins? I am single, live alone and both my parents are deceased. My siblings dont care about any of this, however I would like my nieces and nephews to get some of my profits but they are still very young right now. I dont trust lawyers to give them my private keys. I am wondering, what can I do?

Get a key man. I have an arrangement where if I should come up missing for a while, one of my close friends will reconcile my estate, that is, liquidate my positions, consolidate the funds, and pass them to the Miss.. He's a fail-safe, the Miss has all of the privilege keys, key phrases and such she needs to turn our digital value into physical value. I implicitly trust this friend and my wife with my life; I would suggest you pick someone that is financially stable, a well known, long time friend, and have someone check up on him Wink

You would trust a lawyer. Trust a blood relative, sexual partner or close friend Wink but be careful.
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
June 24, 2017, 09:16:07 AM
I would have asked why you would be thinking of death when you are apparently just starting your life, then it dawned on me that death is inevitable. I still wanna live very long so death is the last thing on my mind right now and I know God's gat my back but if I am to do what you wanna do, I would just write a will with my lawyer then open a safe with a good bank to keep all my wallet details which are to be disclosed to my lawyer in the presence of my named nephews and nieces and all beneficiaries only when I am deceased. In that way, you should be able to share your profit with no kwams.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
June 24, 2017, 09:05:38 AM
Pages:
Jump to: