Pages:
Author

Topic: Inaba - The biggest scum bag on these forums? - page 4. (Read 5691 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Its a troll topic anyway. Everyone knows matthew n wright is by far the largest scum the forum has ever seen.

Also most of the attacks on josh are really attacks on bfl. Troll much?

The difference between Inaba and BFL,  none. As for trolling none do it better than Inaba... "dance monkeys dance" need I quote further? Sorry don't see where a person who denies refunds in the millions is not the biggest douchebag currently on these forums. Then lies about about people in the trust rating systems here in this very forum. Scum bag is too nice a term for the guy. One this blatantly clear he lacks moral integrity and no amount of cover you try to give him will change that given what he has done to his customers.

Oh you think inaba runs and owns bfl. Now i see where you are coming from. But check your facts man. 90 people work there and he is not the ceo.

Dude, you think I am that oblivious or are you being obtuse?

He owns part of the blame for the company failing to refund it's customers according to FTC regulations. Where did I say he OWNED it? I said there is no difference between the BFL and Inaba by which I am trying to counter your claims he remains blameless in BFL matters and is some how "trustworthy" given his years of working on his pool. I doubt his pool is clean in all the back door dealings with regard to BFL products going out the backdoor but there are others in these very forums that have already posted that and I would let those posts stand on their merit.

You can't really be defending this douche bag can you? Seriously?

It is his job personally to do that? Have you ever had a job before? Do you know what PR means?

And I am not defending him, I'm calling you an idiot cuz you think Inaba = BFL. Why not attack the other 89 people?

I'm no fan of BFL and was pretty much one of the first to point out some of their evil ways. But you clowns make me ashamed.

I can guarantee you that I have had many years more experience than Mr. Inaba does in PR and promotion given the 18+ years I have promoted schools in Asia and I have never once had to resort to acting like a complete an utter douche bag to anyone in that time in defending a morally bankrupt company and I would on moral grounds never work for a company like BFL. It boggles my mind that you can't equate what a person does representing a company as a defacto representation of the company internal building blocks.

If you have followed the threads where Inaba bashed people, the competition and made statements that were more or less lies as opposed to estimates for shipping and he has yet to be FIRED by BFL then I guess you don't seem to get that BFL and Inaba's actions are morally reprehensible and unethical. I point you to my own trust and review what Inaba posted about me as proof of his lack of morality and inability to be truthful. I suspect you need to do a lot more than simply point at Inaba = BFL as a my downfall... yours is more insidious as it provides people with the impression that Josh is somehow respectable for providing you with a pool without any major issues. It is unfortunate that his just operation of a pool doesn't translate to his treatment of BFL customers.
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Calling Inabu a scumbag because he works for BFL, is like calling Obama an idiot because the parlement fucked up. (bad example, but you get the point) It makes no sense. I have met him and he seems like a decent guy and a fun guy to hang with. It isnt his fault when the company fucks up. He might take the blame but that doesnt mean he did it.
From what I heard they are catching up on orders.
What percent of BFL ASIC orders are delivered at this point? or how far along are they on the timeline of when people ordered and have received the products?

I was of the understanding they were almost caught up.

You would be MISTAKEN. Just about as mistaken as your cover attempts for Inaba.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
What percent of BFL ASIC orders are delivered at this point? or how far along are they on the timeline of when people ordered and have received the products?

I was of the understanding they were almost caught up. But I have no idea how many are left. From what I hear most of the people working for BFL are putting stuff together.

Supposedly, there's a major wall ahead come April 2013 orders. Some other will have to post the proof.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Its a troll topic anyway. Everyone knows matthew n wright is by far the largest scum the forum has ever seen.

The difference between Inaba and BFL,  none. As for trolling none do it better than Inaba... "dance monkeys dance" need I quote further? Sorry don't see where a person who denies refunds in the millions is not the biggest douchebag currently on these forums. Then lies about about people in the trust rating systems here in this very forum. Scum bag is too nice a term for the guy. One this blatantly clear he lacks moral integrity and no amount of cover you try to give him will change that given what he has done to his customers.

Oh you think inaba runs and owns bfl. Now i see where you are coming from. But check your facts man. 90 people work there and he is not the ceo.

Dude, you think I am that oblivious or are you being obtuse?

He owns part of the blame for the company failing to refund it's customers according to FTC regulations. Where did I say he OWNED it? I said there is no difference between the BFL and Inaba by which I am trying to counter your claims he remains blameless in BFL matters and is some how "trustworthy" given his years of working on his pool. I doubt his pool is clean in all the back door dealings with regard to BFL products going out the backdoor but there are others in these very forums that have already posted that and I would let those posts stand on their merit.

You can't really be defending this douche bag can you? Seriously? You are insinuating he is blameless in what BFL has done and is doing? No who is not checking facts and providing cover for the guy? Sad.
legendary
Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233
Oh sweet, my anti josh comment is on the first page!, Lucky me!
That sob needs to goto Prison

Lol. Did he steal from you or something or just call you a name?
Lol. The usual argument of ponzi crooks. People gave them their money voluntarily.

Did he at least call you a name?
What for? Did I steal or lie?

Did anyone?
Inaba did.

Oh. What did he do to you?
Oh. I'm not an exception. There are hundreds if not thousands like me.

He did nothing to thousands. Okay... i guess then why the hate?
Getting other peoples money through fraudulent ads and false promises and refuse refunds. Is that nothing? Should those people love him?
legendary

Lol. The usual argument of ponzi crooks. People gave them their money voluntarily.

Did anyone?
Inaba did.

Oh. What did he do to you?
Oh. I'm not an exception. There are hundreds if not thousands like me.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
Someone's going the right way for a "forced refund"  Cheesy

No need to bring racism into this,please  Roll Eyes

Yes,BFL & "The Josh" are lyeing P.O.S's.They will be wrong on thier power estimates by a power of 3 & won't deliver the majority,over 75% of Monarchs till 2nd quarter 2014  Cheesy

Zionism is not a race but religion.

Actually it's neither. It's a political ideology.

you are right, it's a political ideology of the Jews. Btw what does Josh Zerlan religion / political affiliations got to do with BFL delayed orders.  

No idea. Only the OP knows.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.

Yes,BFL & "The Josh" are lyeing P.O.S's.They will be wrong on thier power estimates by a power of 3 & won't deliver the majority,over 75% of Monarchs till 2nd quarter 2014  Cheesy

you are right, it's a political ideology of the Jews. Btw what does Josh Zerlan religion / political affiliations got to do with BFL delayed orders.  

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.

legendary

Did anyone?
Inaba did.
legendary

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Okey Dokey Lokey

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018
HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com
1st page!!!!! bwaaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa 

I just wanted to be part of THIS history here in this thread lol.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
BFL is such a legend. I feel sorry for you guys but I can't help laughing at your reactions :

GOE SUCK SOME COCK FOR ROCK YOU ROBBING ZIONIST!
Come on INABA (BFL JOSH), EXPLAIN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS THAT ARE STILL WAITING FOR THERE DEVICES HOW THEY WILL GET ROI OR EVEN SEE THERE PRODUCT?

Well, I'm very reluctant to try and be fair to Josh for obvious reasons, BUT neither Josh nor anyone else at BFL has ever promised anyone they'll break even. So at least in that regards he's not a liar and customers have only themselves to blame for buying from a gaggle of hacks and quacks that have never even seen a chip produced before trying to engineer (and I use that term loosely) an ASIC.

Oh so the advertising that said it will be ready in Oct/Nov of 2012 was my stupidity right?

Absolutely. People have been very vocally shouting warnings in the Hardware forum and later Custom Hardware forum ever since the FPGA days before an ASIC was even announced. They were invariably met with derision by True Believers exactly like during the pirate fiasco.
Pages:
Jump to: