Pages:
Author

Topic: Inactive dead coins awareness - page 2. (Read 791 times)

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 17, 2018, 10:57:16 AM
i think it's important to protect new cryptocurrency fans on some information like dead and inactive coins as every day new coins are pumping into blockchain market.
here this link will help you identify many dead and inactive coins, so you can avoid being losing your funds https://deadcoins.com and anyone have more to be added can let us know.
quite helpful what you say, but for me dead coins are coins that cannot compete with other coins in the market. I always analyze coins in the market, most coins that die are new coins. so if you invest in new coins, you must be more careful and careful, and analyze them in more detail before investing in them.
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
November 17, 2018, 10:17:13 AM
"Dead coins" or "inactive coins" or "dying coins" are easy to identify by looking at the charts. It has no value and volume. How could an investor made a mistake by investing on it? The basic procedure that a cryptocurrency investor MUST DO before investing is DUE DILIGENCE.
copper member
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
CAT.EX Exchange
November 17, 2018, 10:08:06 AM
Thank you for giving that reliable information regarding on the dead coins. It is a good awareness to those investors especially new ones that are getting trapped in a fake pump. I am pretty sure when they read it, they can avoid any possible risk on dead coins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
November 16, 2018, 07:49:46 AM
There are not many such projects today, because so many projects still write about what they do and how they do it, because this is reflected in the investment of the project, many people today are interested in this.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 04:54:05 PM
Yes, I do not understand why you need to buy some strange coins and once again risk. There are also well-known and promising coins that are no longer 1 year in the coinmarketcap.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
November 14, 2018, 04:16:40 PM
coin die is pretty much because of the nature of competition in crypto hardware. When not able to survive then it inevitably lost coin investor and long dead. It also did not escape the new coins that continue to come up with new things causing the old will be moved and easily forgotten.
Activity: 266
November 14, 2018, 03:08:01 AM
I am sure that many, especially hunters will support me in the fact that everyone has a huge number of coins of the dead in their wallets.Unfortunately, not all projects are listed, and if not all have sales volumes. There is a lot of garbage in cryptocurrency

Unfortunately it is . We are not always able to predict whether the movement and development of one or the other coins. Therefore, it is often necessary to store this garbage in the hope of a miracle . It also happened that for a long time the coin does not cause the volume on the exchange, and after a few years begins to move
Activity: 294
November 10, 2018, 10:09:00 AM
I am sure that many, especially hunters will support me in the fact that everyone has a huge number of coins of the dead in their wallets.Unfortunately, not all projects are listed, and if not all have sales volumes. There is a lot of garbage in cryptocurrency
Activity: 632
Merit: 60
November 09, 2018, 07:12:29 PM
This is very useful information, thank you. Indeed, it is necessary to protect your investment in all available ways. It is better to check everything well at once, so that you do not regret about unsuccessful investments.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 09, 2018, 07:02:46 PM
Many ICO projects that have already been completed have not added their tokens to cryptocurrency exchanges. These coins can also be called dead, since the probability of selling them is very small.
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
November 09, 2018, 06:52:46 PM
This is a good idea concluding all dead coins in one website, to avoid wasting time for any one looking for coins to invest in , but on which criteria you judge the dead coin? on market Cap or social presence or both?
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
November 09, 2018, 06:33:04 PM
i think it's important to protect new cryptocurrency fans on some information like dead and inactive coins as every day new coins are pumping into blockchain market.
here this link will help you identify many dead and inactive coins, so you can avoid being losing your funds https://deadcoins.com and anyone have more to be added can let us know.
It is always important to have up to date information about what is happening in the market so this could be useful for some people but it is very easy to see that a coin is completely dead if you take the time to look at the volume of the coin, if you see a coin with very low volume or with no volume at all then you know that coin is not traded by people and that no one is using it for anything so I really cannot see the point of a website like that.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
November 09, 2018, 06:15:51 PM
This is a very good list to follow! Some scam and dead coin still not removed from the coinmarketcap and sometimes the price also shows pumping. So, I think this dead coins list should be updated regularly and we need to spread it to the new users. Thank you for the list.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 08, 2018, 11:31:38 PM
As for me, I think you can certainly identify coins that is dead or not. Based on its homepage in the web address, you can find all the relevant information regarding the coin. And also, take time to read the whitepaper, and review the members of the team. And see their roadmap.
by looking at the budget and also the concept that will be implemented, does it make sense or not actually be able to represent it to assess the project. it's just that we have to make sure the team that runs it whether or not to run the project
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
November 08, 2018, 11:12:46 PM
Before investing, it is necessary to check all the data, despite the recommendations of friends, a lot of dead coins that have left the market. The list I would like to have.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
November 08, 2018, 11:02:19 PM
quite interesting what you serve. at least it provides an alternative for those who are indeed difficult to analyze and monitor the coin owned because of it quite a lot. However, the analysis also remains necessary because at least it would be useful for many things not just about coins only.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
November 08, 2018, 10:46:34 PM
As for me, I think you can certainly identify coins that is dead or not. Based on its homepage in the web address, you can find all the relevant information regarding the coin. And also, take time to read the whitepaper, and review the members of the team. And see their roadmap.
Activity: 202
November 08, 2018, 11:46:17 AM
There are a lot of inactive dead projects , so it is not surprising that there are so many dead coins on the market . If there is no promotion of the project , then there will be no demand for them . Unfortunately, we can not know exactly whether the project will develop in the future, so everyone on the wallet has this garbage
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
November 08, 2018, 11:42:55 AM
Hm, really cool idea, thanks mate! Was sad to find in this list some of the coins hold by me Smiley Anyway, will watch this list now. I suggest adding another filter - by the time when the project has been added - to be able to track new scams.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
November 06, 2018, 08:33:35 PM

As I see the website you presented, most of the dead coin are deceased or Scam. Basically, the purpose of many ICO is to create a valuable coins that can be traded. If it cannot be trade, one thing for sure, either of the two, SCAM OR will be DECEASED.
Pages:
Jump to: