Pages:
Author

Topic: Income from crypto trading. - page 10. (Read 3475 times)

Activity: 645
Merit: 266
July 22, 2019, 11:12:33 AM
The most important thing in trading, you must know about money management, when we get minus floating its will be safe and not lossing so much then we can re-open new position then take proportional profit. I'm not long term trader, i just sell when its enough. I still optimism in crypto world, i'm not blaming fud, bad news or etc if i get losses. That is pure my bad and i can learn from thay to be better again.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
July 22, 2019, 10:34:25 AM
Since the creation of this topic, the market situation has changed a lot and now it is much easier to trade and earn money on trading, because the price of the main cryptocurrencies is gradually increasing . My trading income has grown significantly since the beginning of the year
I strongly believe people earn income from crypto trading where treating trading as a profession, everything through careful consideration and putting aside emotions. Many failures in crypto trading are caused by emotions and greed.
If you want crypto trading as a profession, of course trading is done every day where the profit target is determined first through consideration of objective analysis, choice of coins to be bought or sold, and of course you should be able to stop trading if the profits on that day have been obtained.

Indeed, if we want to make trade as the main profession, we must have good management when trading. Actually trading is not much different from the work of the people in the office, where everything has been arranged very well. Well, that's how trade is, we can start by systematically arranging the trade that will be carried out. Determine capital, profits, losses, unexpected things, etc.
Activity: 342
Merit: 110
July 22, 2019, 10:12:38 AM
Night all. What makes you still survive with the declining crypto market? How much optimism are you about the future of cryptocurrency? I would like to quote my experience when trading, namely never giving up when experiencing losses. How do you respond when you lose? Thank you in advance. Success for you.

The entire crypto space is influenced by knowledge, understanding  and patience. in order to be a successful investor and avoid losing your invested funds, you need to acknowledge the fact that there are risks associated with cryptocurrency investment. Once you do this, it will help you understand and develop plans to minimize your risk potential. Whenever you lose income whiles trading, pause and develop a better strategy to avoid losing in your future trades.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
July 22, 2019, 09:46:29 AM
I have already lost so much money on trading, because I cannot predict it. I tried to use technical analysis, to trade on events and much more. Maybe I am just too bad for trading, so I turned to do bounties, because it is much less stressful.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
July 22, 2019, 09:40:25 AM
ow I'm not too worried about the decline of crypto even though sometimes I lose big enough but my profit is more than my lose and that keeps me from surviving crypto trading until now.
I always suffer losses when trading is normal and it doesn't scare me.
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
July 22, 2019, 09:23:56 AM
Night all. What makes you still survive with the declining crypto market? How much optimism are you about the future of cryptocurrency? I would like to quote my experience when trading, namely never giving up when experiencing losses. How do you respond when you lose? Thank you in advance. Success for you.
If i lose in trading, i will just stand up again and continue trading to earn profit for my parents, dont lose hope learn how to fight with our emotions, trading has a huge risk be patient, there is always a rainbow after the rain.
Activity: 193
Merit: 3
July 22, 2019, 08:58:53 AM
Become a trader must have enough experience and combining with strong calculation also strong prediction while watching crypto market condition.
right, if we don't have basic knowledge about trade we will lose quickly. trade is not only speculated but trade also requires patience and a positive attitude. I mean if we can't control our emotions, this will only make you lose quickly, because I often lose because of this
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
July 22, 2019, 08:50:24 AM
Become a trader must have enough experience and combining with strong calculation also strong prediction while watching crypto market condition.
Activity: 868
July 22, 2019, 08:42:12 AM
if I lose in trading, of course I will continue to do it again until I get a big profit or at least cover my defeat at the beginning. I know that trading is a way to get money quickly but the risk of loss in trading is also faster, remain cautious before you participate in trading.
Activity: 316
July 22, 2019, 08:34:10 AM
If you have already accumulated an enough altcoins during on bearish situation then it is the right time to sell some of it while waiting for the actual bull run. You`ll never forget about holding and invest in Bitcoin or in ethereum because it is the most important coins that you don't want to miss during the bull market and could give a profit.
Activity: 461
Merit: 17
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
July 22, 2019, 08:32:55 AM
Since the creation of this topic, the market situation has changed a lot and now it is much easier to trade and earn money on trading, because the price of the main cryptocurrencies is gradually increasing . My trading income has grown significantly since the beginning of the year
I strongly believe people earn income from crypto trading where treating trading as a profession, everything through careful consideration and putting aside emotions. Many failures in crypto trading are caused by emotions and greed.
If you want crypto trading as a profession, of course trading is done every day where the profit target is determined first through consideration of objective analysis, choice of coins to be bought or sold, and of course you should be able to stop trading if the profits on that day have been obtained.
Activity: 308
July 22, 2019, 08:08:10 AM
Crypto trading for me is like gambling, when you make the wrong entry and prices go down then its a loss. It happened to me and I am still holding hoping that maybe I can recover my loss.
Activity: 436
Merit: 268
July 22, 2019, 07:32:43 AM
I still get some good calls occasionally and I swing trade from it to make 10 - 50% profits once in a while. The market seems to be getting stable but it is still wise to use stop loss feature when trading
The stop loss feature is a great feature. And we all need to use it in trading. This market may collapse at any time so if we don't want to lose too much in a short time, we need to use stop loss.
Activity: 562
Merit: 101
July 22, 2019, 07:22:10 AM

profit and loss is a part from our trading activity, because trading is about probabilty my friend,
so, the point is how can you cut your loss short and take a realistic target in your profit  Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 22, 2019, 06:09:08 AM
lost / profit is ordinary thing in trading activites . i always try all the best entry position and yeah sometime i lost my fund because wrong prediction
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
July 22, 2019, 06:07:40 AM
in my opinion a loss is only a risk that I will make as my experience to be input in the history of traders and improve later, it is very unlikely if traders who only get profit, of course there will be losses due to fluctuating coin prices.

Not everyone who starts to participate in this market also brings in profits. I think more than 50% of newcomers in this market are at a loss. I used to be like that, but I knew that it was my mistake, I continued to research and invest, and in the end, many of my subsequent investments were also profitable.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
July 22, 2019, 06:04:23 AM
Now the market is mainly bullish trend so it is easier to make money. But probably professional traders could earn in 2018 in the falling market. All depends on skill.
Activity: 214
July 22, 2019, 04:59:39 AM
I still get some good calls occasionally and I swing trade from it to make 10 - 50% profits once in a while. The market seems to be getting stable but it is still wise to use stop loss feature when trading
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
July 22, 2019, 04:58:40 AM
Starting from the first quarter of the current year, cryptocurrency markets started to recover and healing of the dead coins is over. Trading the speculative financial assets require to understand the operations, market mechanism and crypto traders should understand the given tools with confidence. Income will flow to the balances of traders who made the best decisions on the bear market. Hope the rest of the year will be positive for both crypto-investors and market day traders.
Activity: 197
July 22, 2019, 04:56:38 AM

in trading one can both lose and gain the important is to be constant and persevering, with experience the important gains will come
Pages:
Jump to: