Pages:
Author

Topic: Income from crypto trading. - page 8. (Read 3475 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
July 25, 2019, 05:31:06 PM
I recommend you to have a look at Globemining com - they have pretty wide range of devices. And I believe you will find the one that suits your purposes the best

Will have a look shortly, thanks a lot. Something particular from what they are offering?
Activity: 84
July 25, 2019, 05:30:11 PM
Makes sense. And can you recommend me a miner? Just to have a look for now

I recommend you to have a look at Globemining com - they have pretty wide range of devices. And I believe you will find the one that suits your purposes the best
July 25, 2019, 05:29:32 PM
I used professional. In my opinion, this is important to make mining profitable

Makes sense. And can you recommend me a miner? Just to have a look for now
July 25, 2019, 05:28:48 PM
And as for mining, have you used professional equipment or more simple one?

I used professional. In my opinion, this is important to make mining profitable
July 25, 2019, 05:27:47 PM
Yep, tried both. And I would say that both options are rather interesting, to tell the truth

And as for mining, have you used professional equipment or more simple one?
July 25, 2019, 05:26:38 PM
For sure makes sense. And have you ever tried trading on your own? Have you tried mining?

Yep, tried both. And I would say that both options are rather interesting, to tell the truth
July 25, 2019, 05:26:10 PM
Evening. This is indeed a very interesting and controversial question. In my opinion, much depends on the particular solution you are using for mining. And so much depends on how good you trade

For sure makes sense. And have you ever tried trading on your own? Have you tried mining?
July 25, 2019, 05:25:05 PM
And talking about you, are you guys only considering trading? How about just holding and waiting or mining? Are any of these options suitable to you?

Evening. This is indeed a very interesting and controversial question. In my opinion, much depends on the particular solution you are using for mining. And so much depends on how good you trade
July 25, 2019, 05:24:20 PM
And talking about you, are you guys only considering trading? How about just holding and waiting or mining? Are any of these options suitable to you?
Activity: 795
Merit: 10
July 25, 2019, 05:20:02 PM
Whenever i lose from trading cryptocurrency i give myself some time off for example 2 weeks break to restrategies and see what i have been doing wrong which is making to lose.
Activity: 276
July 25, 2019, 02:43:00 PM
Trading in crypto markets is a very risky business, so I chose the safest crypto pairs for myself - these are BTC/USDT and ETH/USDT. It is they who have the lowest risks of instant and long-term price fall. Therefore, it is safest for me to trade them.
Activity: 744
Syntrum.com
July 25, 2019, 02:04:49 PM
I have more than 4 coins to trade, but now I prefer new altcoins that have superior products and I always buy when prices are low and hold it back, I will trade when Bullrun signs come to like in June and early July, the altcoin price increase is unpredictable, so I trade daily to avoid a lot of losses.
Activity: 426
July 25, 2019, 01:59:09 PM
After the growth of the market in the spring of this year, incomes began to increase, but it became much more difficult to earn money in the cryptocurrency
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
July 25, 2019, 11:53:45 AM
It can be devastating and frustrating atimes trying to make some good profits while market continues to drop, holding at that time can be likened to someone that is being drained of all energy. Trading knowledge hasn't helped me at this time to know when to call it quit and exit the market for sanity sake
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
July 25, 2019, 11:35:32 AM
to be honest, I suffered a lot when the crypto market suffered a disaster, because I still had a number of altcoins which I planned to invest for the long term, but it turned out that this was far from my expectations. I can only make it a valuable lesson and experience
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
July 24, 2019, 08:50:08 AM
Sometimes, a declining crypto market is not a problem. I'm more worry about when the hyperinflation market could crash even more than anything.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
July 24, 2019, 05:22:13 AM
Although I myself do not do active trading but I know people who have received a good income from trading , but also lost a lot from time to time. Successful trades and failures give you experience and you will learn all the time.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
July 24, 2019, 04:26:38 AM
Successful will be always beside who's never give up. If youre into cryptocurrency one the fact is you believe blockchain technology. Even im not pro trader or etc but im still get income from cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency have extreme movement but now people more open minded. We just one step ahead other people. Even im lost but im still get experience to become more be careful.
Activity: 193
Merit: 11
July 24, 2019, 03:28:34 AM
Cryptocurrency will constantly improve and will not go anywhere and will stay with us forever, so you should not even think about that cryptocurrency will ever disappear. With trading now, of course, many have problems due to the fact that the cryptocurrency market has become too unstable this year.
Crypto currency is too general, and the fact is only good crypto currencies will exist over time, over crashes of market from years to years. Bad crypto currencies will die, even without crashes because when their developers scam enough money, they will exit, and abandon their projects.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
July 24, 2019, 02:44:17 AM
Night all. What makes you still survive with the declining crypto market? How much optimism are you about the future of cryptocurrency? I would like to quote my experience when trading, namely never giving up when experiencing losses. How do you respond when you lose? Thank you in advance. Success for you.
Cut lose and buy the dip always make me survive from losses in bloody market, if not we can try save our money into stable coin like usdt than wait for right time to entering market again
Pages:
Jump to: