Pages:
Author

Topic: Income from crypto trading. - page 9. (Read 3475 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 3
July 24, 2019, 02:33:41 AM
I also will not give up when I experience a loss because crypto is an activity that can provide something very real in the future... This is what keeps me in the crypto market...
Activity: 567
Merit: 148
July 24, 2019, 02:05:48 AM
When I started trading, I understood that the cryptocurrencies market is not going to run up all the time.
I was ready for its falls. Therefore, I did not quit my job to have another, stable income. Trading is profitable, but you cannot get returns constantly.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
July 23, 2019, 07:06:19 AM
~~
How do you respond when you lose? Thank you in advance. Success for you.
When to lose? the first thing I felt most was sad, my mentality diminished. So when I want to trade again it feels like it's not ready and it's quite difficult to build confidence again in a saturated market. So I prefer to secure my capital first until the situation is conducive.
copper member
Activity: 349
Merit: 0
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
July 23, 2019, 06:32:50 AM
Night all. What makes you still survive with the declining crypto market? How much optimism are you about the future of cryptocurrency? I would like to quote my experience when trading, namely never giving up when experiencing losses. How do you respond when you lose? Thank you in advance. Success for you.

I am very much optimistic about the future of cryptocurrency, I don't give up easily on things and I must have that patience to see it to the end, I applied that principle to crypto and it has been helping. I don't let my loss put me down instead I look for ways to restrategise and cover up for my loss
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
July 23, 2019, 06:24:45 AM
Night all. What makes you still survive with the declining crypto market? How much optimism are you about the future of cryptocurrency? I would like to quote my experience when trading, namely never giving up when experiencing losses. How do you respond when you lose? Thank you in advance. Success for you.

down and up on the cryptocurrency market is quite common, there is no reason for me to leave the world of cryptocurrency because something like this happens very often,Patience, trust and confidence make me continue to survive in the world of cryptocurrency
Activity: 214
Merit: 3
July 23, 2019, 06:01:07 AM
I survive cryptocurrency thanks to the belief I have in it. I got involved in it when the market was very good in 2017. I believe that the market will be green again soon and all the coins I am holding will wipe my bear market losses away
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
July 22, 2019, 02:42:21 PM
The cryptocurrency industry is a risk a priori. I don't know a man in this industry who would never suffer a loss. If you want to be here you have to be tough.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
July 22, 2019, 02:08:28 PM
When experiencing the disadvantage of the thing we do is not give up and we should try to gain profit again. The conditions that occur in the market will not be forever decreased, and the market can definitely go back up again. Trading, in my opinion, has good prospects and until now can still give you a profit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
July 22, 2019, 02:00:21 PM
It is very unlikely that if you trade in the world this cryptocurrency does not have or get a loss, this is because digital currencies have a very difficult price to predict, even though so many investors or traders have successfully traded with digital eyes and they are still  survive even though altcoin and bitcoi go down
Activity: 403
Merit: 10
July 22, 2019, 01:45:49 PM
When you have a luck in Crypto trading, even how bearish the market is, you will find a way to get some amount in buy and selling altcoins. A good timing is the key to success. You have to be knowledgable and skilled enough before you do the day trading. Day trading is risky but it can assure you a good income.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
July 22, 2019, 01:22:02 PM

I see I got not choice anymore so whether I'm hopeful for this market or not I got no other choice since I have been into this market since the time I got a kid to feed. I wouldn't bother myself thinking where to find a job anymore than in crypto. Hence the reason why I end up working for someone in upwork and any other job site. If I hit bit or not in crypto I'd be thankful still.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
July 22, 2019, 12:57:00 PM

When you are dealing with crypto currency; you need to be calm and know what you are doing
All profits from crypto trades has to be kept in USDT; while capital is left to continue trade

And you must know how to stop loss; else; you could lose both capital and profits
Activity: 691
Merit: 100
July 22, 2019, 12:46:41 PM
The question that I will answer with an easy answer is because this is when the digital era began. This is the reason I am optimistic about crypto.
Giving up is not the solution to achieving the goal. If your goal has many assets, then target and must be prepared with a loss.
Activity: 566
Merit: 107
July 22, 2019, 12:29:50 PM
which made me gradually because of the crypto market conditions under any circumstances if we do it correctly still get profit and that is what keeps me going and remember this is the syart which is that we have to choose the right coin to find out according to me just use sius review and check people's hype community group if the answer obtained is irrelevant the possibility that it will scam
Activity: 490
freelanex.io
July 22, 2019, 12:17:32 PM
Profit and loss are two sides inherent in the trading business, including cryptocurrency. If you experience a loss, then an evaluation must be carried out, so that you find mistakes in trading strategies that must be corrected. A sense of optimism and good analysis will lead one to achieve the target profit from the cryptocurrency business.
Activity: 783
Merit: 108
July 22, 2019, 12:02:08 PM
Electronic money is a risky market, I admit that I am losing money in this market. But the only thing lingering on me with electronic money is because it's the trend of the world, I want to continue with the world and don't want to go against the trend. I believe in the future of crypto, as well as the future of BTC, will grow strongly in the next few years.
Activity: 193
Merit: 11
July 22, 2019, 11:34:54 AM
With the very fastly-changing crypto market, I think sometimes trading can help traders get huge money within short period (in bull market), but sometimes they might lose huge money, too (within bear market). Therefore, trading is not the only one one person should do. They should spread their options out to short-term (tradings) and long-term (investing) in order to keep them safe and bring convenience when they need to sell their crypto to get money for daily stuffs.
copper member
Activity: 299
Merit: 1
July 22, 2019, 11:30:10 AM
Trading is one he'll of a job I take very serious. Survival in trading despite the cryptocurrency winter could narrow to the techniques traders use. Traders can make money even in a bear market if they have a good technique
Activity: 602
July 22, 2019, 11:23:28 AM

What makes it stand out in crypto is its considerable income. I am still convinced that can make great profits, especially in trading. But we must also be prepared with all the risks that occur in the crypto market. Until now I can still benefit because the price of Bitcoin rises quite high.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
July 22, 2019, 11:12:45 AM
Become a trader must have enough experience and combining with strong calculation also strong prediction while watching crypto market condition.
right, if we don't have basic knowledge about trade we will lose quickly. trade is not only speculated but trade also requires patience and a positive attitude. I mean if we can't control our emotions, this will only make you lose quickly, because I often lose because of this

Yes, if we cannot handle our emotions when facing a downtrend, it will be bad for our trading habits. Patience combined with the strong belief that we can benefit from our investment someday, can help us to avoid being panic.
Pages:
Jump to: